Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Chilu - Don't Need You

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

15 Pages  « 12 13 14 15  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 280,302  ·  Replies: 372 
> 新劇場版 Initial D Legend 2 Movie 2015.05.23, Trilogy Part Two Legend 2 Racer 闘走
Lonely_Driver
Posted: Dec 11 2015, 12:47 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 38,019

QUOTE (Heibi @ Yesterday, 7:48 AM)
...and - now I finished it. Will get it torrented today.
Wow, I can only post twice in 24 hours to a topic. If I hadn't edited this to tell you the torrent is up I'd have to wait 24hours to tell you.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=764683

Downloading now.

Thanks for this smile.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
rockyz
Posted: Dec 11 2015, 03:10 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,467

QUOTE (Heibi @ Yesterday, 5:48 AM)
...and - now I finished it. Will get it torrented today.
Wow, I can only post twice in 24 hours to a topic. If I hadn't edited this to tell you the torrent is up I'd have to wait 24hours to tell you.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=764683

Really appreciate the work. Is there any chance you can release the sub files alone?
Heibi
Posted: Dec 11 2015, 08:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 40,111

QUOTE (rockyz @ 5 hours, 4 minutes ago)
Really appreciate the work.  Is there any chance you can release the sub files alone?

You can rip them out with no problem. It's soft subbed. I know not everyone like yellow so I don't hard sub them. Be sure you grab the fonts. A few of the placements and such might not work.

If you wonder about the color of our fonts:
Yellow - spoken main dialog
White - Thoughts
Blue - radio/flashback echoing voice and secondary dialog
Other colors per need.

This post has been edited by Heibi on Dec 11 2015, 08:17 PM
Import_Lexus
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:47 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,550

Will download and watch today! Awesome thanks guys!

Also i noticed this torrent is smaller, how come Legend 1 was 4gigs?

Is there a smaller version of Legend one from you guys?

Thanks!
Heibi
Posted: Dec 14 2015, 06:36 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Import_Lexus @ Yesterday, 10:47 AM)
Will download and watch today! Awesome thanks guys!

Also i noticed this torrent is smaller, how come Legend 1 was 4gigs?

Is there a smaller version of Legend one from you guys?

Thanks!

The size of Legend 1 was the encode someone else did. I used what was available. The 720p version is smaller than the 1080p for Legend 1.
Snowflake172
Posted: Dec 14 2015, 07:41 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,542

Watched it yesterday and to sum it up, I LOVED IT! Can't wait for Legend 3.

Oh yeah, thanks Central Anime for subbing it! happy.gif

This post has been edited by Snowflake172 on Dec 14 2015, 07:41 PM
corry29
Posted: Dec 15 2015, 09:56 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,128

SPOILER
Heibi
Posted: Dec 15 2015, 09:58 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (corry29 @ 2 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
SPOILER

He was referring to the tires I believe. The detail was awesome if you look at it.
corry29
Posted: Dec 15 2015, 10:05 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,128

QUOTE (Heibi @ 7 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
He was referring to the tires I believe. The detail was awesome if you look at it.

SPOILER
Heibi
Posted: Dec 16 2015, 06:57 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (corry29 @ 8 hours, 51 minutes ago)
SPOILER

Yes, look closely. Freeze the frame and you'll see the wear.
BOZZ
Posted: Dec 25 2015, 07:11 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Finally saw it, enjoyed it, but...

SPOILER
xiao
Posted: Dec 26 2015, 03:31 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

hahaha, I love how this thread has more spoiler tags than the Star Wars one. xD

SPOILER

I think I'm one of the few people that likes Natsuki more than Mika... Natsuki was fun, flirty, a bit of a cheap thrill, but most of all human... with her very understandable faults and choices in life. She's the high school hooker with a heart of gold, and I friggin' love her for that. Not to mention she's a lot better looking than Mika; and this coming from a guy that collect loli doujins awesome.gif Anyway, the lack of Natsuki as the series progresses into her oblivion-like phasing out, by having her eventually get replaced by an all-star golfer-chick totally made me wanna rip my hairs out. orz My dad told me once, you'll never forget your high school sweet heart; and that's what Mogi is... she's Tak's high school crush, the sweetest years of his life are in her retinas... and Shigeno just sort of, kind of, just... magically poofed her out of Initial D. Double-U Tee Ef a Tale of Memories Shige-sensei, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!? I miss Mogi, and I think she should get her own spin-off manga/anime, instead of that abomination of a baseball thing he's wasting his time on. Thank golly-gosh that Mako, Sayuki, & Kyoko escaped Shigeno's lethal eraser. Cause I really miss Mogi, lol. derp.gif
kkullar
Posted: Dec 28 2015, 10:14 AM

Initial D Live Action UK Stage

Member No.: 38,511

QUOTE (xiao_la @ Dec 26 2015, 03:31 AM)
hahaha, I love how this thread has more spoiler tags than the Star Wars one. xD

SPOILER

I think I'm one of the few people that likes Natsuki more than Mika... Natsuki was fun, flirty, a bit of a cheap thrill, but most of all human... with her very understandable faults and choices in life. She's the high school hooker with a heart of gold, and I friggin' love her for that. Not to mention she's a lot better looking than Mika; and this coming from a guy that collect loli doujins awesome.gif Anyway, the lack of Natsuki as the series progresses into her oblivion-like phasing out, by having her eventually get replaced by an all-star golfer-chick totally made me wanna rip my hairs out. orz My dad told me once, you'll never forget your high school sweet heart; and that's what Mogi is... she's Tak's high school crush, the sweetest years of his life are in her retinas... and Shigeno just sort of, kind of, just... magically poofed her out of Initial D. Double-U Tee Ef a Tale of Memories Shige-sensei, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!? I miss Mogi, and I think she should get her own spin-off manga/anime, instead of that abomination of a baseball thing he's wasting his time on. Thank golly-gosh that Mako, Sayuki, & Kyoko escaped Shigeno's lethal eraser. Cause I really miss Mogi, lol. derp.gif

I personally think the re designed Natsuki is just to fit in the current style of anime in general. Like for commercial purposes from the way she looks to the some of the shots also. Having this thought come to my mind every time i see the new her and it completely takes away from the character in my opinion. I feel the new films make it easy to put a complex character into a quite generic group of amine girls so to speak.

This post has been edited by kkullar on Dec 28 2015, 10:16 AM
xiao
Posted: Dec 28 2015, 05:13 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (kkullar @ 6 hours, 58 minutes ago)
I personally think the re designed Natsuki is just to fit in the current style of anime in general. Like for commercial purposes from the way she looks to the some of the shots also. Having this thought come to my mind every time i see the new her and it completely takes away from the character in my opinion. I feel the new films make it easy to put a complex character into a quite generic group of amine girls so to speak.

One thing I'm quite satisfied with is the sakura~coloured bikini she sports in the 1st film lol. xD

...actually, her white one piece swimsuit in the anime series looks better on her for some odd reason though~

White athletic one-piece Arena/Mizuno swimsuits always look the nicest on girls imo... awesome.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Dec 30 2015, 05:41 PM

Funny thing about the absence of Natsuki's back story is that there was a recent news report, from 2-3 days ago, from CNN highlighting that the whole compensated dating thing is still a thing over in Japan.
mamorunl
Posted: Jan 16 2016, 11:20 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 35,137

I am in the middle of watching it on youtube at the moment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMDNZzgOcNg - HD + eng subs), but christ they really ripped out A LOT of stuff . I rated it a 4 already. Really rushed indeed.

Feels like they are mocking the ID community with this.
Tessou
Posted: Jan 16 2016, 11:35 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Consider it Alternate Universe and move on. Nice animation (but that framerate, bruh), plenty of missteps, but it's some "new" Initial D to keep stoking Avex' money fire.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
mamorunl
Posted: Jan 16 2016, 03:26 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 51 minutes ago)
Consider it Alternate Universe and move on. Nice animation (but that framerate, bruh), plenty of missteps, but it's some "new" Initial D to keep stoking Avex' money fire.

Yeah, it missed a lot. Graphics were super cool, but it just ... wasn't ID for me, a shame really.
Spaz
Posted: Jan 17 2016, 10:29 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

I was having a discussion with a buddy last night at a beer share about the Legend series...

We decided that if they were to completely redo First Stage in the new animation style and retain all original story elements, that neither of us would really pick up the OG First Stage again outside of for the occasional nostalgia watch.
mamorunl
Posted: Jan 18 2016, 02:31 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Spaz @ Yesterday, 10:29 AM)
I was having a discussion with a buddy last night at a beer share about the Legend series...

We decided that if they were to completely redo First Stage in the new animation style and retain all original story elements, that neither of us would really pick up the OG First Stage again outside of for the occasional nostalgia watch.

I guess that's true. The drawing style is really good. Story just lacks in almost all areas.
Metamorphic
Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:55 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

I have been behind in Initial D for years now and I found out there was a Legends 3 so as the grapevine goes theres 1 and 2 as well haha. So I got super excited to see the first few arcs redone. The thing that threw me off immediately was that the entire voice cast changed didn't feel like ID at all.
Seri
Posted: Apr 15 2016, 04:56 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

So am I the only one who doesn't mind Legend?

Yes, it's a cash-in, but for what it is, I actually like it.
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 15 2016, 09:04 AM

QUOTE (Seri @ 4 hours, 8 minutes ago)

I didn't mind it either, so I guess that means you're not the only one.
Snowflake172
Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:15 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 45,542

QUOTE (Seri @ Today, 4:56 AM)

No, you're not alone at all. The Legend movies are great IMO but it's just the certain fanboys who get butthurt because the movies aren't to their exact liking. facepalm.gif
Metamorphic
Posted: Apr 15 2016, 07:43 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

QUOTE (BOZZ @ Today, 3:04 AM)
I didn't mind it either, so I guess that means you're not the only one.

Bozz my man!! It's been a long time. I didnt mind it was only the voices that threw me off.

15 Pages  « 12 13 14 15