Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - ON THE SPEEEEEDWAY

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,098  ·  Replies: 8 
> Megaman
dc2_l2icer
  Posted: Oct 18 2004, 10:31 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,440

n'one hre like megaman?
Tezza
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 02:24 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,836

zee game.... yes.... zee manga/anime ... havent seen it...
Drift86Trueno
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 02:40 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,191

Megaman is preety cool(in games mostly), but no anime or manga on it. Just shows. They use to give the original megaman show but not anymore.

This post has been edited by Drift86Trueno on Oct 18 2004, 02:40 PM
SkylineGT-4
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 02:49 PM

Generation GT-R

Member No.: 2,239

megaman megaman megaman.ok i stop,,, yea its cool i have the game of it and i dont play it anymore sleep.gif
Evolution
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 02:58 PM

Moo!!

Member No.: 657

I only saw Rockman.EXE and it wasn't that great. I thought it sucked.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
RakeRon
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 07:07 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,887

I'm more a fan of the Megaman X series. I've seen the untranslated manga and I've seen screen shots of the anime (no its not from the PS1 FMVs) but have yet to find it online or the translated manga.
Luken
Posted: Oct 18 2004, 07:20 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,537

the oringinal one, the one that zero and all the other stuff. it was pretty great
sideways
Posted: Oct 19 2004, 12:42 AM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

I was the shit as the snes megaman x cool.gif i pwned 2 and 3 pretty good too but only rented em (yea i beat em too mwahaha)

then it got like.. gay..and weird... so ive rented em but never went out of my way to beat from 4-8.. i know i have with 7.. but like 4-6 not sure which i have or havent.. havent played 8 yet...
hXcKID
Posted: Oct 20 2004, 04:13 PM

i am jacks smirking revenge

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,548

megaman was my favorite game growing up but they just keep riding the dead horse...X series was amazing...id play all day..but it got repetative...i bought the aniversary collection this summer...havent much time to play it..im on the end of MM2 ...after X....then came Nintendo 64 and Starwars shadows of the empire... w00t2.gif
the anime was pretty cool not the greatest but when ur young its the greatest