Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Daniel - Full Metal Cars

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,438  ·  Replies: 4 
> The Street fighter Comic, Anyone else reading?
Jsan?
    Posted: Sep 23 2004, 01:27 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,257

Hey people.. I was wondering if any of you fellow street fighter fans are reading the comics as they come out? or buying the "manga" or as they call it "trade". I think its a totally awesome comic dealing with the most kickass story line in Street Fighter the Zero(ALPHA in the US) series. The mini stories at the end of each issue are also quite good.. The one about DAN was the funniest. Anyone else reading this? Probably not, but if your looking for something it comes HIGHLY reccomended.
SuperMazdaKart
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 05:44 PM

Button-masher

Member No.: 242

how many different series of Street Fighter comics are there now? I collected the SFII comics by Tokuma few years ago. that was a good read, & Chun Li looked great, & not with overly muscley legs like she has in the games.
Jsan?
  Posted: Sep 23 2004, 05:47 PM

IDW Goldmember

Not sure howmany but this newest release by UDON is like capcom approved so you know the storyline is righteous.
tivx
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 06:23 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 1,600

man i've been looking for the manga for a long time can't even find any scanlations of it. anyone know where to find it?
Jsan?
  Posted: Sep 27 2004, 02:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

Not sure about scanlations? but i reccomend you buy it. Its really kick ass.
Why is it called Scanlations all of a sudden and just not scans LOL.

This post has been edited by Jasan on Sep 27 2004, 02:34 PM