Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) David Dima - Bad Love

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,202  ·  Replies: 4 
> What have they done ????
haspieuw
  Posted: Sep 4 2004, 04:14 PM

IDW Lurker

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,006

I recentky bought some Gundam Astray mangas with Tokyocrap translations
what have they done !!! On every page there is always this line

I am gonna kick your ass
You piss me off
Asshole ! Jerk !

Yes , indeed its too americanise
The tokyocrao leave the originals name but the translations are horrible´
SkylineGT-4
Posted: Sep 4 2004, 04:21 PM

Generation GT-R

Member No.: 2,239

QUOTE (haspieuw @ Sep 4 2004, 04:14 PM)
Yes , indeed its too americanise
The tokyocrao leave the originals name but the translations are horrible´

yes. its very tooo americanise since tokyocrap made all the translations into stupid crappy form from the real ones
aznpride
Posted: Sep 4 2004, 04:31 PM

ill just pretend to hug u until u get here

Member No.: 1,317

ya...... i agree wit u guys totaly, they americanized gundam seed astray...... i was considerin 2 buy it, then when i read a few pages, i was like wtf....... im not gettin it
Kirby
Posted: Sep 4 2004, 04:33 PM

Another Lonely Driver

Member No.: 2,495

everything from tokyocrap really is crap. It's really Americanized
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 4 2004, 11:51 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,257

Tokyopoop strikes again. Thats a shame. Someone must be a end to their tyranny! you'd think the hatered that REEKS from every inch of the anime related internet for that company they'd ge their act together. Apparently their just not that bright.