Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Blazin' Beat

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,385  ·  Replies: 3 
> Conan Boy In The Future, its koooooooool...
Phantom
  Posted: Dec 19 2003, 08:36 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 688

has anyone ever watched the anime series? its about this guy that turns into a little boy and then he goes around solving mysteries. i watched it on tv when i was back in china, jus wondering if there is a place where i can get the series or download it...thanks
Phantom
  Posted: Dec 19 2003, 08:39 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 688

My mistake on the title of the series its called detective conan
seth
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 04:28 PM

The Lone Wolf

Member No.: 1,294

Im sorry but i must bring this thread back to life. Yes Case closed is a good anime.I love it.
blazin_drift
Posted: Sep 23 2004, 05:19 PM

Brap Brap

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 773

I've heard of it, can someone give me a sympnosis?