Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Fun-Loving Spirit

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,948  ·  Replies: 3 
> What does Bunta say after you beat him?, As the title states
the_M_man
  Posted: Sep 8 2010, 11:02 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,268

New here and I dont know if this forum is dead but...

In the Bunta Challenge mode in ver. 3 what does Bunta say after you beat him without bumping the walls? Its killing me and I want to know because he dissed me bad after I beated him.

(Hitting the rail that much must make you the shops favorite customer) -Bunta after beating him with wall bumps. He says something like that.
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Sep 9 2010, 11:58 AM

The Dozuki Master

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,372

something along the lines of "you didn't hit the guardrail and you held your line well"... well, as long as you win against him (w/ or w/o wall hits), it's still a win...

at least that's a more tolerable comment rather than the likes of "there's nothing special about kids today", "that's no good", etc. whenever you lose...
the_M_man
  Posted: Sep 9 2010, 02:18 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 36,268

Thanks. That does sound more like Bunta compared to the Legends Of the Streets one. Bunta seemed too nice in the story mode.
jun88
Posted: Sep 11 2010, 01:20 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

QUOTE (the_M_man @ Sep 9 2010, 02:18 PM)
Bunta seemed too nice in the story mode.

If your LEGEND OF STREET run till more then 5 star,the bunta is getting harder then BUNTA CHALLENGE 5 star
The hardest BUNTA fight is LEGEND OF STREET at 5start above...
My record was won till 7star and then can't win anymore....cause at that 7star,even TAKUMI is hard to win...
Well,other course at 7star is hard to win too...

This post has been edited by jun88 on Sep 11 2010, 01:21 PM