Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) KAORI’S THEME

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

102 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 313,530  ·  Replies: 2,525 
> Games you're currently playing, Post it here ( read first post first )
Dat Chau
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 07:46 PM

Can you believe the idiots I deal with?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,608

Trauma Operation for the Wii. I'd advise any of you to NOT be under the knife when I'm the doctor. laugh.gif
DAKMOR
Posted: Dec 23 2006, 02:38 PM

SIBC FI 6.2L V8

Group: Banned
Member No.: 22,266

GT2, and GTclassic. I love driving the LM Del Sol with 500 HP.

I got my Escudo up to 280 on Test Track with opponents.

Ridiculous lap time, under 43 seconds.

I would also be playing GT4, but i don't own it. Adn my friend who does have it, I made him buy the 88Concept Camaro, just cause it's the only 3rd Gen in the game. I think it needs more tuning porperties though, I mean, it works better with a N/A setup, than a Supercharger, what kind of crap is that? I should be able to tune the boost levels and whatnot. the drivign experainac eis only half of a car, we need more options like how ridiculously the suspenion has.

I also have been doign a lot of research with a C230 Sports oin GT2 for my Phazer. They are almost the same in how I want them to work, but the C doesn't have as big a motor I plan on using and is turboed instead of centrifugalled.

The design is alos different, yes, but I can still use it to tweak how fast the car goes throught the transmission.
DALAZ_68
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 08:44 AM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

Member No.: 8,512

just finished NFS carbon in 8 something hours

finished Second Sight.... game was trippy having to jump back in fourth and shit, but all in all it was alrite and great buy for 10 bucks at best buy...

currently playin Dirge of Cerberus FFVII pretty kew so-far
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Hachi_Roku
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 12:36 PM

Â¥5000 GET !!

Member No.: 8,897

Finished TXR 3. Currently(and still) playing Ragnarok Online and DJMAX- a Bemani Style game where you add missing sounds to songs....if anyone can read Japanese the DJMAX site is here(its FREE)DJMAX Webpage

This post has been edited by Hachi_Roku on Jan 18 2007, 12:37 PM
Max911
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:50 PM

O snap!

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,739

Beaten Carbon once and I never touched it. NFS isn't what it used to be. I used to play NFS4 and NFS6 a couple of months ago, but now I'm losing interest in NFS after what it became. A ricer's paradise.

I still play GT4, and a game called Racer Free Car Simulation. It's a car game that you can download for free from a website (www.racer.nl) meant to recreate real-life physics of cars. The game is still at beta stages, but it's very good fun, especially if you have a steering wheel. I wouldn't recommend playing the game without a controller or a steering wheel because the controls are touchy and you need to be precise.
Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 07:08 PM

Gears of War

Member No.: 9,078

I'll give you a hint...it's in my name.
SgtXDNX
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 08:05 PM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Metal Gear Solid 3
Probably the best game in the series, if not the genre. Beat it 7 times on European Extreme and it still doesn't get old.

F.E.A.R.
Slow motion, melee combat and good AI + graphics = Good fun.

World Of Warcraft
No explanation needed
Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 08:34 PM

Gears of War

I haven't beaten MGS 1 or 2, should I still give 3 a try? It's hard to go from current gen back to MGS 1, even if it's on updated GC graphics. In fact, I just can't do it.
Takeshi Nakazato
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 07:47 AM

ER34 <3

Member No.: 2,412

lets see
XB360:
Gears of War - Online Mainly
Tony Hawk (Seiji)'s Project 8
Rainbow Six Vegas
N3 - i dont care what you say, this is fun!
DOA Xtreme 2 - bounce and bounce and bounce

Wii:
trauma center second opinion
zelda twilight princess
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Wario Ware Smooth Moves

PS2:
Dot Hack GU
all my other RPGs are being neglected right now T^T

DS:
Various Ones, Mainly Phoenix Wright

PSP:
Bleach Heat The Soul 3
Initial D Street Stage
Jason_H.
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 03:17 PM

Safe On Block

Member No.: 1,239

I've been playing some Conker:BFD for 64. The multiplayer in that game was so perfect, its a shame it came out so late in the system's life.
ChennyZ
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 04:14 PM

Japanimaniacs!

Member No.: 16,120

QUOTE (Apex Carver @ Sep 23 2006, 09:17 PM)
OK, this will be kind of a blog of whatever games everyone is playing. But I don't want it to turn into a spamfest, you have to write a couple of lines about the game that you posted ( impressions, likes/dislikes, etc. )

I'll start off :

The game I was playing today is Super Street Fighter II Turbo. It still plays well, despite it's age, and one can easily see why it's still popular in tournament play. Controls are crisp for a game that old, no complaints there. The CPU cheats though, does all kinds of psychic stuff, and does random damage ( most of the time too much ). Very nice game to just pick up and play... wink2.gif

haha. i play street fighter 2 for Sega and Super Nintendo. once a week with a buddy of mine. for money. usually $5. but i always win.

he gets mad when i do bullshit leg sweeps

what we do is, we use all the characters if that char. gets elmilited (sp?) you go on to the next char you havent used it. or dead.

GT3 and GT4.

still play Starcraft on bnet. once in a while. its a old game but still a classic.

Mega bomber man for sega. great game if you have a bunch of friends over.

Golden Eye for 64.

Mario kart.

and...world series of poker on my phone.

SgtXDNX
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:38 AM

Goddamn Electric

QUOTE (Forza_Semper Fi @ Feb 4 2007, 08:34 PM)
I haven't beaten MGS 1 or 2, should I still give 3 a try? It's hard to go from current gen back to MGS 1, even if it's on updated GC graphics. In fact, I just can't do it.

It depends. If you can learn the new stuff, like hunting, choosing different camouflages for different places and injury treatment, yeah. BTW, the Officer uniform makes the whole game worth the challenge =D
Excel
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:28 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

QUOTE (Forza_Semper Fi @ Feb 4 2007, 08:34 PM)

You probably should, MGS1 is the best IMO... I've beaten over 10 times, atleast once on every difficulty. I've played all the MG games, and here is how I rank them.

MGS1 > MG2SS = MGS3 > MGS2 > MG(not going off into the side series)

Anyways, I've been playing alot of Guitar Hero 2 on PS2. I'm not much of a rythm game fan, but I like this game and its a real fun party game for guys and girls. I've had it for a bit more then a week and I've just passed my first Expert song(Mother).

On the side, I beat Okami a few weeks ago(greaaaaaaaat game) and started FF12 back up again, but I just can't really seem to get into it. I also just picked up Rogue Galaxy, so if I ever lose a finger or get bored of GH2, I'll probably start that up.
Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:36 PM

Gears of War

Well, for some reason I can go back and play games released nine or ten years ago that I liked back then--like Starcraft, Goldeneye, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time--but I can't try new ones from that long ago. I guess nostalgia is what powers me through.
j0cey
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 01:48 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 23,159

If I'm waiting for my class to start, I'm usually playing Tetris on my iPod video haha!

Other than that thet games I've been playing lately are GTA: Liberty City Stories (PS2), GTA: San Andreas, & Guitar Hero II at home. In the arcades I normally play ID3 (ahh durrrrr), DDR (or some type of dance game equivalent ... but mostly DDR), and if Beatmania is there (regular 5-key ... I am t3h suck at IIDX) I'll play that.

smile.gif

L8z! wink2.gif

~ j0cey cool.gif
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 12:16 AM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Fun game, but a really shitty AI...Many of the opponents just stand there and actually take about 5 seconds between each shot to aim...

My cousin got pretty far in the Guadalcanal level by just pistol whipping all the enemies dead up-close without firing a single shot, until he got killed by a bayonet stab...Pretty pathetic he was able to do that... tongue.gif
Orochi Kyouichi
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 06:37 PM

Orochi-blooded Level 99 Legend

Member No.: 16,366

I've played a lot of Pump It Up New Xenesis recently at the arcades. If you didn't notice yet, it is the newest PIU mix.

I found the new rating system quite interesting (stars, skulls, and the question marks to show how hard a song is at a certain diffuculty.) I also like dancing on the 5-panel format like in the previous mixes.

I like the fact that most of my favorite songs are there (especially from Korean rock bands such as Novasonic, N. EX. T., Crying Nut, and Crash.) Furthermore, some of the newer songs such as "For You" by N. EX. T., and "Final Audition Episode 2-1" and "Chimera" from Yahpp really rocked.

I dislike seeing Chimera's evil stepcharts on Crazy and Nightmare. And I really envy people who can beat this song on these difficulties for that matter.

Overall, this is my favorite PIU mix ever. Unfortunately, the arcade that I go to that has this game will not have this mix for long (according to one of the employees.) Instead, they are going to downgrade it to PIU Zero (luckily it came out in the same year as NX, but way earlier.) From what I know, the song list is just as good as the one in NX (I'm glad about it.) But I will miss playing Chimera on Normal and Hard, and miss Another Truth's Another Freestyle stepchart.

Oh well, the experience has been enjoyable and worthwhile nonetheless.

This post has been edited by Orochi Kyouichi on Feb 11 2007, 06:40 PM
PhantomaZero
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 11:44 PM

I hate this map

Member No.: 2,007

Still working my way through Gears of War on hardcore. Also, I've been playing the occasional F-Zero GX on the Wii. Both are pretty challenging and are at times frustrating, but I keep coming back for more. I'm looking forward to playing Windwaker and Metroid Prime once I've finished up.

I'm also looking to finish up Halo 2 and Ridge Racer 6, but those aren't so high up on the priority list.
Takumi Trueno
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 12:09 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

I recently picked up Chrono Trigger again. Very fun game. Im also trying to start FFVI soon. Never played through that game for over an hour.

Online I most frequently play PGR3, Gears of War and Lost Planet.
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 02:41 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

I got around and bought a copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I hardly ever "play" any of the GTA games...I'll probably go through a couple missions when I'm really bored, but otherwise, it serves as either a stress reliever or a time burner for me...I mean, after a suck day at work or school, does it not just feel better to fire up GTA and blow shit up? tongue.gif
hohoho
Posted: Feb 25 2007, 09:42 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,304

currently, DDR (the ones for ps2). like all the exercises and the musics. wish i can get xbox 360 to play DDR universe. grin2.gif
CoastalmixX
Posted: Feb 25 2007, 10:00 AM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

I've been playing Twilight Princess on Wii lately. For some reason it doesn't feel as in-depth as Ocarina of Time to me, but then again I was much younger when I played through OoT.

Aside from that I go for hours on end playing Wii Boxing (skill ~2500 now hahah) or Guitar Hero 2... gotta love Free Bird!
SgtXDNX
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 03:23 PM

Goddamn Electric

Just got my copy of Black back from a friend, so I've been playing that heaps.
Can't wait till i get my 360 smile.gif
mumyoryu
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 03:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 20,868

Started up some old games, Tales games. Tales of Destiny and ToD II (Eternia) on "teh PSX emuz".

Also been playing GT4 alot lately wink2.gif, but im looking to pick up Enthusia (and a dfp =x) soon.
DALAZ_68
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 08:57 AM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

Member No.: 8,512

MK:armageddon

Brothers in arms: earned in blood

happy.gif

im about to finish konquest

102 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »