Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Sunday

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,413  ·  Replies: 5 
> CAR Start up speed, ID5
TOJI
  Posted: Feb 7 2010, 08:12 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,300

I need help in finding out which car has the quickest start up off the line? Even if it is 6 speed, there must be one that is quickest. Which one is that? any ideas
stormfox
Posted: Feb 7 2010, 10:10 PM

Underdog Nutcase

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,096

no ideas...

the HKers did the experiment for V3 for the list.

i never saw any ID4 list either for this matter
zhenyu1994
Posted: Feb 8 2010, 02:00 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 32,649

Most probably its a 4wd. Okay im stating the obvious. Evo9 or 10??
stormfox
Posted: Feb 8 2010, 05:18 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (zhenyu1994 @ 3 hours, 17 minutes ago)
Most probably its a 4wd. Okay im stating the obvious. Evo9 or 10??

no 10 in the game. and no... 4WDs are not fast starters. i generally feel that FDs start faster than Evos

anyone who have more info.. feel free to spill it out!

This post has been edited by stormfox on Feb 8 2010, 07:45 AM
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Feb 8 2010, 11:28 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

i have a feeling the GC8 impreza, despite being a 5-gear car, has great start-up compared to most cars... i once battled against a 34, which has 6 gears, that had more tuning than my GC8, my opponent knows when to shift up as well, yet i still beat him off the line...

...i lost the battle though... it was nagao dh and back then i was totally clueless in terms of dealing with that map...

what i am sure of is that the GC8 has a better launch off the line compared to the RS...
TOJI
  Posted: Feb 8 2010, 11:54 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,300

I agree with brain. The GC8 does have great start up for 5 gears. Even in the battle videos with GC8, it start up is faster than most 5 gears seen so far. Not sure it can beat R34 though because r34 and s2000 seem to be near the top right now. Took a look at the NA6CE as well but its not near the top so that could be excluded. Still searching.