Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Midnight City

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 5 6 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 53,797  ·  Replies: 209 
> Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)
N. Viexraf
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 05:33 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,809

I'm still trying to get the file from Mega. Idk what to do, I'm really impatient for those samples ;_;
coolneko
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 05:40 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,464

I really wish I could just buy this album on iTunes. Damn country boundaries. How can I get the itunes japan?
dj tomoe
  Posted: Jan 22 2013, 05:57 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 31,764

QUOTE (coolneko @ 16 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
I really wish I could just buy this album on iTunes. Damn country boundaries. How can I get the itunes japan?

You can make an account in iTunes Japan and then buy a gift card. There's several tutorials on the internet for help.
iheartmiho
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 06:15 PM

Love & Money

Member No.: 20,567

Or go to Amazon JP...you can buy the mp3s there....you need a Japanese proxy to do it though!
N. Viexraf
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 06:52 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,809

YAY, Super Driver sounds so much better than in the para lesson <3
and Bamboo Bimbo sounds like Ace's voice pitched.

I'm not super impressed with the samples but it's still Ok for a comeback. biggrin.gif
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 22 2013, 09:34 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

QUOTE (N. Viexraf @ 2 hours, 41 minutes ago)
YAY, Super Driver sounds so much better than in the para lesson <3
and Bamboo Bimbo sounds like Ace's voice pitched.

I'm not super impressed with the samples but it's still Ok for a comeback. biggrin.gif

If you still can't get the 90sec previews from mega, just use chrome. It has problems with Firefox even if I don't have any.

I have to agree. Those samples are just overall amazing. Can't wait for my CD to come in!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Todeshornisse
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 04:26 AM

SBK on Tour

Member No.: 11,698

What to buy the album damn it. They could at least offer MP3 downloads for other countries.
NES
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:03 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,674

No where to download it? sad.gif
MaD
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:52 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 21,369

I will buy it the moment I get paid D:

This post has been edited by MaD on Jan 24 2013, 07:01 AM
Darkholme
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 07:10 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 38,228

I received my CD today and proceeded to rip it to lossless FLAC in EAC. Don't have anywhere to upload it to, though 8D
coolneko
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 10:35 AM

IDW Expert Member

the download is tempting but I will wait...no wait....I can't. Already bought it but hey...never say no to free stuff. (technically it's not free) But I bought it...the waiting part sucks. I want me a SEB 221 cd. :3 I'll do my best to buy evr'y album.
Blinded No More
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 10:48 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 38,242

If the version of SEB 4 U on the album is the POWER MIX, then where's the original?
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 12:13 PM

🎧

QUOTE (Blinded No More @ 1 hour, 25 minutes ago)
If the version of SEB 4 U on the album is the POWER MIX, then where's the original?

The difference between both is like... guitar related. At some point, SCP tweeted to ask fan if they want guitars or not in SEB 4 U (that was a couple of months ago).

And that "original" will probably never be released unless SCP decides to release it themselves which I think is highly unprobable.
Darkholme
  Posted: Jan 23 2013, 12:25 PM

IDW Jr. Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjs3joohz7lqlcu/V...0%5BFLAC%5D.rar

Here's the link to the download. Spread the love and all that good stuff. If you have money to spare please consider throwing it at Avex, I think they deserve it happy.gif
Nerubian
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 12:56 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Much appreciated that you share your disc Darkholme! Thank you.
Darkholme
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 01:02 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I don't think I'll keep it up for long, kinda worried about what might happen with the copyright laws and all that. Should be long enough for people to download it, though
cyberfox8
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 01:21 PM

IDW's Corolla Rolla'

Member No.: 13,208

Interesting direction for this release. Sounds like Avex wanted a little more happy hardcore elements in the music. What I'm wondering is what caused the year long delay? Corporate restructure?
TheWhiteEagle
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 02:25 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 36,266

QUOTE (cyberfox8 @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
Interesting direction for this release. Sounds like Avex wanted a little more happy hardcore elements in the music. What I'm wondering is what caused the year long delay? Corporate restructure?

Either way, I'm glad to see that SEB is finally back.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Are you ready?!"
Crowds are cheering across the world!
"SUPEEEEEERRR! EUROOOOO! BEEAAAATT!"
Crowds go wild!

w00t2.gif awesome.gif apxrock.gif
sandbird
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 03:10 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,116

I listened to all the songs on this SEB release and I'm sorry to say that while some of the songs are not bad at all, still non of them do the "WOW!" effect on me.

I'll not going to add any of these songs to my play list.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
iheartmiho
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 03:41 PM

Love & Money

Member No.: 20,567

QUOTE (sandbird @ 30 minutes, 46 seconds ago)
I listened to all the songs on this SEB release and I'm sorry to say that while some of the songs are not bad at all, still non of them do the "WOW!" effect on me.

I'll not going to add any of these songs to my play list.

Really? No wow songs?! Wacky Wacky O is definitely the strongest track for me...

Thanks for the upload, Darkholme!
MaD
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:20 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 21,369

Kiss is one awesome song biggrin.gif
Lebon14
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:44 PM

🎧

@darkholmes Can you consider Mega for uploading your files? wink2.gif
For myself, I'll waste my bandwith downloading anything since my physical album is on the way to my home.
TheWhiteEagle
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:45 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 36,266

I will say this. An-G, who performs Different Girl, sounds a lot like a country music singer. Good song though. And I agree with iheartmiho. Wacky Wacky O really was awesome. That opera voice completely sold it for me awesome.gif .

I also liked:
Power & Love - Stephy Martin
Down Down Down - Tipsy & Tipsy
and
Loving Eurobeat - Dejo & Bon
coolneko
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 06:55 PM

IDW Expert Member

Power & Love, Down Down Down, Kelly, Kiss, and Wacky Wacky O are still being my favs so far. The melodies for Down Down Down are fine, but yeah I agree that Saifam can do better...or is it avex can do better?....either way, I love this album. FedEx should bring mine here about monday or tuesday.

Wacky Wacky O is like a Kiki and Fancy / Bubbles type of thing. Fun and classy. lol :3

Power & Love sounds mature and has this vibey feeling of an ocean side drowning with a man kissing you while you watch that person die. or if you're straight a girl kissing you.

Kelly is too peaceful and romantic like Purple Emotion but like it, it still has this "urf!" that I like from a strong singer like Powerful T.

Down Down Down is downright entrancing that allows me to just move my arms in the air and forget the parapara routine and perform my own, but it has that melody that moves my emotions up and down. and like my emotions, my taste have their ups and downs.

I swear I hear "White Boys" from the Rich Hard one. Bought the Why Boy by Radiorama, and yeah...sounds like White boy white boy. lol

SEB 4 U is like.....hot hot choco, it's sweet and yummy but at the slight touch of the human lips/ear it stings and you keep drinking it because it's cold and try to enjoy it as much as you can, but as soon as you're done with it you toss the cup and you move to the yummy cool soy milk that gives you a tummy ache...it is still good though.

1 Fire was like that puppy that looked cute from afar but as soon as you came close to it, it had that crazy lazy eye and you pet it once and moved on.

Kiss was fun to listen to, you hear people sing and try to guess what they're singing, but then again who can understand them most of the time? You plug your headphones in and forget those around you. happy.gif

Super Driver and Hyper Super Powers are both something you have to listen to because the singers are popular and you have to follow everyone else. Don't be a shepeople! They're fun to listen to, but you try to listen to new things. They're like a sweet treat, you love it but the calories are terrible and you need to devour something else.

So yeah...ummm Boys Gone Wild was ummm...how can I say this....you feel sorry for it, so you listen to it to try to make sure they don't cry and then say "it was Beeboo Blimpople dkdsjfksdjf...." and give a air hug to them. They ask what kind of language that is and you say....oh....it's greenland. :3 Walk away fast.

Yeah....hi everyone! :3 lol

Darkholme
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 10:43 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Forgot all about mega! I'll get it up soon (within the hour)

EDIT: Scratch that, something's wrong with Mega. Stuck on pending crying2.gif

This post has been edited by Darkholme on Jan 24 2013, 02:01 AM

9 Pages  « 5 6 7 8 9