Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Keiichi Aizawa's Theme

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

141 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 398,184  ·  Replies: 3,518 
> Discussion of song(s) currently playing, [READ FIRST POST FIRST] Requests are OK
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 11:43 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 1:35 AM)
Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a Bomb

I must that this is one of the greatest bands ever.

Sucks that they broke up the band, they would have been great right now since of the war (just like Nick said)

If you want some of their songs, just send me a Pm and i'll try to give you a song asap.

You do realize that members aside from Zack started a new band, Audioslave, I think? I've heard some of their stuff but not nearly as good as the RAGE stuff...

And what the heck has happened to Zack de la Rocha, he made some song about the war entitled March of Death with DJ Shadow 2 years ago, but no concrete music from him since... sad.gif
tUrB0
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:15 AM

Tiu lei lou mou chao hai

Member No.: 982

baila pistolero - marie belle

heckuva awesome song...makes me wanna baila as well
this song was released back in '94, well, if it good, it dont matter how old it is
drifta_21
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:39 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,349

Metallica-One

This song made them win their first grammy. The first Metallica video used this song.
tUrB0
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:38 AM

Tiu lei lou mou chao hai

Tokyo Killer - Mister Max

this song has an awesome energetic beat, makes me wanna move!
i like it so much i put it into my title biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by tUrB0 on Feb 2 2006, 03:39 AM
Subaru
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:46 PM

The Midnight Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,889

Rob Zombie- Dragula

*sigh* editing post because of the "spam"

Ok that song is old and I hate heavy dark and death metal whatever you call it but that one is good to listen heh get you pumped From GT2 and Twisted Metal 4.

And I also like Meet the creeper, same artist.

This post has been edited by Subaru on Feb 2 2006, 04:39 PM
APX
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:17 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM)
You do realize that members aside from Zack started a new band, Audioslave, I think? I've heard some of their stuff but not nearly as good as the RAGE stuff...

And what the heck has happened to Zack de la Rocha, he made some song about the war entitled March of Death with DJ Shadow 2 years ago, but no concrete music from him since... sad.gif

He also made a cover from Cypress Hill, and he also was going to make an album, which I guess he never finished. sad.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:57 PM

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 4:17 PM)
He also made a cover from Cypress Hill, and he also was going to make an album, which I guess he never finished. sad.gif

Oh, I didn't know he did a cover with Cypress Hill, have you heard their collaboration, is it any good?
APX
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 01:59 PM

He didn't collab with them, he just did a cover of it, and I must say, they would be proud of it. biggrin.gif

I'll try to find the song you can hear it.
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 02:02 PM

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 4:59 PM)
He didn't collab with them, he just did a cover of it, and I must say, they would be proud of it. biggrin.gif

I'll try to find the song you can hear it.

Cool thanks APX... It'd be awesome to hear a new Zack song, well new to me at least...
Perry
  Posted: Feb 2 2006, 02:41 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Subaru - First Warning (33%) (reason: posting just the song title in the non-spam version of WSAYLT? thread.)

Currently listening to Fin.K.L - Behind You from the Memories and Melodies album. Quite soothing with relaxing beats. Looks like all I am listening to is Fin.K.L nowadays. Well, what can I say, they are good. If you want a change and considering Asian Pop, be sure to check out Fin.K.L.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:07 PM

Whew, for a second when I saw Perry posting again here I was thinking I posted something wrong myself by requesting that song from APX...

Currently listening to the Fourth Stage - Non-Stop Mix...

It's not that bad a mix, I wish they had remixed Forever Young more cause I really liked the newly added background beat they added to it... I specifically refer to the part at the beginning before he starts singing "Come on baby, light my fire, ready for the show..."

They should have used that new beat throughout the whole song instead of stopping about midway and switching back to the old Forever Young beat...

This post has been edited by BOZZY on Feb 2 2006, 03:07 PM
Bishop
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:17 PM

Kyuuketsuki

Member No.: 11,476

Hey BOZZY, would you be able to upload that Forever Young track? evilbrows.gif

Melody - Fly (SEB 107)
My favorite eurobeat song. It's somewhat similar to what the type of eurobeat that Sophie makes, it has a very mellow but uplifting tune to it. The lyrics in this song are very catchy,and like most female SEB artist,they speak of "Finding what you're looking for" (which in this song would be love)

A few interesting details about Eurobeat...
While modern music is often recognized by its lyrics, Eurobeat is recognized not only by its lyrics but by its Saiba, which is the main harmony created by a synthesizer. This broad genre can create a great number of different "sub-genres" within it because of this combination of harmony and rhythm. Sometimes it can still sound like the old disco music we know, sometimes it can be very "fast and happy" like Happy Hardcore or Speed Music, and occasionally it even uses guitars as a method of Saiba.

One peculiar thing about Eurobeat is the fact that each artist is often credited with a variety of different aliases. Artists usually adopt different stage names according to the mood of each song, or depending on who wrote their lyrics. For instance, Ennio Zanini has stated on the SCP Music website that he goes by the name of "Fastway" on songs which are more upbeat and sprinkled with high-pitched female backing vocals, and goes by "Dusty" on his more "serious" tracks. Also a popular theory is that Eurobeat artists such as Clara Moroni and Giancarlo Pasquini manufacture the same acts under many different names in order to "compete with themselves".

APX
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:30 PM

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Today at 2:02 PM)
Cool thanks APX... It'd be awesome to hear a new Zack song, well new to me at least...

Yeah, as soon as I get home I'll be on it, but right now i'm at school serving Detention.... dry.gif
MidnightViper88
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 03:53 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

Trivium - Like Light To Flies

3rd favorite song of "Asendancy"...I like the melodics in this song, especially...

Great f**king guitar solo too... grin2.gif
AE86 RULZ !!!
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 08:43 PM

Cry Havoc, Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Member No.: 14,161

Boys Band - Crazy Night

At the moment it's my fave Eurobeat song cause I wanted it for the longest time when i heard it on the 3rd Stage DVD menu. I LOVE the beat during the chorus cause I'm more of an up-tempo beat guy myself.

P.S. Big thanx yet again to Smiley For the song... MAX respect happy.gif
APX
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 09:57 PM

Rage Against The Machine -- f**k The Police (NWA Cover)

Damn, only RATM can do something like this. I started laughing when he thanked the police for being there and blam *intro beat* f**k THE POLICE! laugh2.gif

Damn are they good.

Oh yeah, I hope you like those songs I sent you bozzy tongue.gif

This post has been edited by APX on Feb 2 2006, 09:58 PM
tUrB0
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 03:43 AM

Tiu lei lou mou chao hai

god is a girl - groove coverage

this eurodance track is good, although the vocalist sounds a little bit constipated, the overall song is good
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 01:12 PM

QUOTE (APX @ Today at 12:57 AM)
Rage Against The Machine -- f**k The Police (NWA Cover)

Damn, only RATM can do something like this. I started laughing when he thanked the police for being there and blam *intro beat* f**k THE POLICE! laugh2.gif

Damn are they good.

Oh yeah, I hope you like those songs I sent you bozzy tongue.gif

You should send me that one as well... I remember when I heard it, I was like wow... I think I am going to have whip out those RATM cds of my brothers and start listening...

It's too bad Audioslave isn't politically minded in their songs as was RATM, damn lame ass (referring to the Audioslave singer) singer...
crazyman
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 05:56 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

Member No.: 7,882

cadillac girl - mac dre & andre nickatina

this song is on the hell's kitchen album its pretty sick...i wouldnt say the beat is crazy like the other songs by mac dreezy and andre nickatina, but the lyrics KILL

This post has been edited by crazyman on Feb 3 2006, 05:57 PM
Akagi's White Comet
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 06:06 PM

The Charismatic Member

Member No.: 14,613

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Yesterday at 3:07 PM)
It's not that bad a mix, I wish they had remixed Forever Young more cause I really liked the newly added background beat they added to it... I specifically refer to the part at the beginning before he starts singing "Come on baby, light my fire, ready for the show..."

They should have used that new beat throughout the whole song instead of stopping about midway and switching back to the old Forever Young beat...

Is it a significant change?? For someone who has heard the song a LOT (like me laugh.gif) can I notice the new beat...I bet it's be good, since the song itself is already cool..happy.gif

BTW: Listening to I Wanna Be the Night- Chris T. One of the BEST Initial D and Eurobeat songs EVER!! The beat, lyrics, and overall feel of it is great. Plus I can see myself owning my friends in IDV3, since I was listening to this when I beat them!! happy.gif
FD3S Takahashi
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 06:16 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 15,723

Im listening to Manuel - No Control. Great song.
Akagi's White Comet
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 06:22 PM

The Charismatic Member

Member No.: 14,613

QUOTE (FD3S Takahashi @ Today at 6:16 PM)

It is a great song!! The beat and lyrics are so catchy I find myself whistling to it or singing it when I don't realize it!! Besides, No Control may have had the most hype ever for an Initial D song to date, so it shows how cool it is!! It's like the song was made to signify the deadly practice run in eps. 15 of fourth stage..happy.gif
APX
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 06:25 PM

QUOTE (FD3S Takahashi @ Today at 6:16 PM)

Get Ready for a warning.
crazyman
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 07:01 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

Member No.: 7,882

davin rims - mac dre

NOW this is the shit u listen to when u blaze it up with the cuddies meyn...the song is a perfect DIEZ in my books this some real hyphy shit meyn yadamean?
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 3 2006, 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Akagi's White Comet @ Today at 9:06 PM)
Is it a significant change?? For someone who has heard the song a LOT (like me laugh.gif) can I notice the new beat...I bet it's be good, since the song itself is already cool..happy.gif

BTW: Listening to I Wanna Be the Night- Chris T. One of the BEST Initial D and Eurobeat songs EVER!! The beat, lyrics, and overall feel of it is great. Plus I can see myself owning my friends in IDV3, since I was listening to this when I beat them!! happy.gif

I've listened to it a lot myself (Forever Young) and I detected the new beat right away... If only there was a way to extract that beat and extend it throughout the whole song...

141 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »