Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Digital Planet - We'll See Heaven

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,947  ·  Replies: 3 
> Help with Japanese profile! Please!, Im using the japanese site to update my profile.
okidrift
    Posted: Feb 12 2011, 04:20 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,704

Can someone please help me make a service card for my card?
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 1195. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I can only use the japanese site to do this because the machine i use is japanese. But everytime i try to accsess the cool things like making a team it gives me this error:
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 1195. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

In japanese it says i need to make a service card to use these features. Does anyone know what I have to do to get through this?? Ive already used the 4 digit number that i get after a race on the machine and have changed my password to log in.
DigiBunny
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 05:21 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

I take it you don't live in Japan?

As far as I know; Team stickers and whatnot are restricted to Japan. Unless I'm mistaken, and the EXP 2.0 patch lets you have a sticker.
okidrift
  Posted: Feb 12 2011, 05:53 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,704

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 32 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
I take it you don't live in Japan?

As far as I know; Team stickers and whatnot are restricted to Japan. Unless I'm mistaken, and the EXP 2.0 patch lets you have a sticker.

yea i live in okinawa japan bt its not just the team stickers i want. i heard you can change car color from the internet and you get a orange thing that says ".net" on your name. the machine i play on is a version 1 machine btw

This post has been edited by okidrift on Feb 12 2011, 05:58 AM
DigiBunny
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 06:20 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Ah. In that case I'm clueless, and probably won't be of any help. All we ever had over here were the first EXP machines that only had basic gameplay.