Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing move - Gamble Rumble (Movie Size)

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,049  ·  Replies: 32 
> Team East Penang and South Kedah Alliance, Aka Team GT
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 1 2010, 07:21 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,011

Hi too all who base on Seberang Jaya @ Sunway Carnival or from Kulim who play IDAS5 I'm greeting you to join as a member of team GT.... To whom is interested please PM me, for now the team is at it infant, the team is consist of 4 ppl including me aka PINGU, JAI, Y88 and ANGH69.

This post has been edited by tkrd48 on Mar 1 2010, 08:02 PM
Twizted
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 12:17 AM

The Politix of Racingâ„¢

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 33,744

Salam!

I greet you and your team from the Philippines.
If you are open for strategic partnership we could form a South-East Asian alliance.

My team is Espada Promotions™.

I always like new teams like yours because its full potential is yet to be explored. Let's see the possibilities. Have a great day! smile.gif
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 12:23 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Thanks... but I have to mention it up front that this team is still green, compare to the top team in Malaysia such as D4@SnS, Drift Dynamic and etc... Anyway that a good idea....

This post has been edited by tkrd48 on Mar 2 2010, 12:49 AM
Twizted
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 12:32 AM

The Politix of Racingâ„¢

We got lots of top teams and players here in the Philippines too.

But Espada Promotions™ has got a different agenda altogether.

Don't worry about being green. Skills can be obtained if you practiced long enough. So it's not something exclusive to the top guys. Sooner or later you will catch up to them.
But being Smart is a whole different thing. It's in the genes.

I am a revolutionist. I'd love to do things the other teams have never done before. Visit our web site at http://espada.cjb.net

A South-East Asian alliance would be great. It's time for the next level. smile.gif

tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 12:50 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Yes same here, being different is what my team r aiming for...
Twizted
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 12:55 AM

The Politix of Racingâ„¢

What kind of "difference" do plan to do with your team?

It'd be interesting to share with us perhaps. cool.gif
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 01:28 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

First of all I believe that there is other style of driving in IDAS5, yes I do watch the time attack vid in youtube as a guidance but I believe there is another way to attack the course. I also believe that when you do in store battle there is a loop hole of tactic that you could use to your advantage....
Twizted
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 02:34 AM

The Politix of Racingâ„¢

QUOTE (tkrd48 @ 1 hour, 5 minutes ago)
First of all I believe that there is other style of driving in IDAS5, yes I do watch the time attack vid in youtube as a guidance but I believe there is another way to attack the course. I also believe that when you do in store battle there is a loop hole of tactic that you could use to your advantage....

1. I haven't played much of IDAS5 to actually make analysis on the various styles of driving.
We only have two places in the Philippines where there is IDAS5 (at least last I checked). And I hardly go to both.

But normally the youtube vids are only there as help. As you said, it is true that it ultimately boils down to the driver's personal preference.
The way a driver attacks a corner will determine the exit line he will take. And no two drivers are exact. So if you put two good drivers together they are not gonna make the exact identical lines. And yet both of them will be able to pull off relatively good times.

So it is a proven fact that to achieve a good time does not necessarily require you to follow the exact lines shown on youtube.

That is a very smart observation on your part.
Unlike others who just simply follow what they see on youtube, you are beginning to build and construct your own theory.

Keep it up!

2. As for the in-store-battles, I'm not really a big fan. But normally the problem with video games is that they are video games (not real) and so they tend to have bugs and loopholes here and there. And so from time to time they make upgrades to the software to sort out the flaws.
zero-g
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 03:02 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 29,653

wow tkrd48, good luck on ur new team smile.gif hopefully when EXP 2.0 comes to penang shores, we will have a meet up wink2.gif
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 05:07 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (zero-g @ Today, 3:02 AM)
wow tkrd48, good luck on ur new team smile.gif hopefully when EXP 2.0 comes to penang shores, we will have a meet up wink2.gif

Yes thanks hopefully by creating team I will gather more ppl to play IDAS5 here in Sunway Carnival...
*j*j*
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 08:55 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

@tkrd48 - Good Luck to U n your new IDV5 team ... smile.gif

hope Penang will get the 2.0 sOOn as least if i m up ter i can still play ... hehehe
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 09:32 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (*j*j* @ 37 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
@tkrd48 - Good Luck to U n your new IDV5 team ... smile.gif

hope Penang will get the 2.0 sOOn as least if i m up ter i can still play ... hehehe

Yes if we get the patch certainly we could have a battle... Also could learn more fom you...
tkrd48
  Posted: Mar 28 2010, 05:39 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

We have move our head quarters to Kulim Giant since the cab at Sunway Carnival can't play In store battle (damn those technician). Anyway the 1st id card to have GT name is GT-FOX formerly know as JAI, since his id cars is broken (ERROR 409) he have create a new card.....
tkrd48
  Posted: Apr 18 2010, 07:47 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

Recruit new team member. ID card name HZ, now there are 5 team member that are active...
TigerZai
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 07:36 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,780

hi guy. im DD_OMG from kedah aka DD team member.
seem like kedah got one more team. i used to be a team leader in kedah last time but we merge together with drift dynamic team ( penang )

i heard my frd said there are players from kulim coming to kedah-sungai petani village mall for competition ID5 ? its that real ?
tkrd48
  Posted: Jul 13 2010, 09:18 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (TigerZai @ Yesterday, 7:36 AM)
hi guy. im DD_OMG from kedah aka DD team member.
seem like kedah got one more team. i used to be a team leader in kedah last time but we merge together with drift dynamic team ( penang )

i heard my frd said there are players from kulim coming to kedah-sungai petani village mall for competition ID5 ? its that real ?

Oh hi there DD_OMG, it been a while since I last meet you.... I'm not sure if there is a competition??? But I will contact my friend at Kulim to confirm this news. Anyway there is another team at Kulim team FT-XXX, this team were lead by a skill full leader.... He are damn fast in every map..... FT team if you read this kudos to you guys....

One more thing I have a breaking news to my fellow team mates and friends, in not to distance future I as the founder of team GT will move to KL as my mother health is not well.... But I will be come once a while to PNG and Kulim..... I hope the team will be active as normal.... Maybe in the next 3 - 4 month I will move to KL... I hope I will see IN, *J*J* and Cypher at KL so that I will get more guide "timba ilmu" from them...

This post has been edited by tkrd48 on Jul 13 2010, 09:27 PM
*j*j*
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 12:32 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

@tkrd48 > hey hope your mom can recover sOOn smile.gif

wow another new ID team up north n ID competition too, nice to know that more ppl playing V5 happy.gif

juz drop by to Time Sq on Sat u will surely bum into us laugh.gif

This post has been edited by *j*j* on Jul 14 2010, 12:35 AM
TigerZai
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:00 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (tkrd48 @ Jul 13 2010, 09:18 PM)
Oh hi there DD_OMG, it been a while since I last meet you.... I'm not sure if there is a competition??? But I will contact my friend at Kulim to confirm this news. Anyway there is another team at Kulim team FT-XXX, this team were lead by a skill full leader.... He are damn fast in every map..... FT team if you read this kudos to you guys....

huh... u met me before? you are ???
tkrd48
  Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:18 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (TigerZai @ 18 minutes, 20 seconds ago)
huh... u met me before? you are ???

@ > *j*j* Thanks... Anyway I'm back in PNG.... TigerZai or DD_OMG I meet u twice at Queens's Bay and Sunyway Carnival (last CNY) when our team have a meeting.. I'm Azarul @ ID card name PINGU you beat me at Tusukuba Outbound using your Capp at Queen's Bay mall....
TigerZai
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 01:31 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

oh.. u always with jerry and felix one izziz ? the malay .. i see.. now i know ur name ^^ haha
tkrd48
  Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:48 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (TigerZai @ 9 hours, 17 minutes ago)
oh.. u always with jerry and felix one izziz ? the malay .. i see.. now i know ur name ^^ haha

Yes, by the way what your real name? I have ask my friend at Kulim they never heard of the IDAS5 compettion? If it true I like to join in....
TigerZai
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 07:23 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

just call me tiger ^^
btw, i heard my frd said that someone told the staff in village mall said that kulim team are coming to have competition with the team here =.=''
may be frdly match ?

This post has been edited by TigerZai on Jul 20 2010, 07:23 AM
tkrd48
  Posted: Jul 20 2010, 06:44 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (TigerZai @ Today, 7:23 AM)
just call me tiger ^^
btw, i heard my frd said that someone told the staff in village mall said that kulim team are coming to have competition with the team here =.=''
may be frdly match ?

The team GT wants to have a friendly match can tiger??? We go there acpecting of ppl playing but we forgot that it's a working day (Ahad) damn.... I get to battle wth staf of the CYC, it seem he is fast.... The time for TA there is fast Nagao DH is 3'01"229 this can't be right??? All 4 map Akina, Iro, Tusukuba n Nagao have the same time bug time, to bad can't it be refresh???
TigerZai
Posted: Jul 24 2010, 09:36 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

ya. u are right ..
the staff also told me that team GT looking for me.
so when u guy going to village mall ? give me a call or sms 0164388196
tkrd48
  Posted: Jul 25 2010, 10:42 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

QUOTE (TigerZai @ Yesterday, 9:36 PM)
ya. u are right ..
the staff also told me that team GT looking for me.
so when u guy going to village mall ? give me a call or sms 0164388196

Can we have a friedly match btw team GT and your team at Village Mall??? I will comfirm the date by next week ok???

2 Pages  1 2