Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Cold Strain

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,626  ·  Replies: 7 
> looking for initial d collectible card game list
IDfan
  Posted: Jul 5 2010, 02:17 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,889

hi guys,
i hope i can ask this here but i was wondering does anyone know where i can find a list of the initial d collectible cards smile.gif
JKaiba
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 02:43 PM

Alias The J'

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,596

Do you want the list or the cards? I believe purchasing a starter box or a booster box gets you a hardcopy cardlist.

As for a pdf http://www.chirographum.com/tolenmar/?cat=21
IDfan
  Posted: Jul 5 2010, 02:51 PM

Shmuck

Thanks for that.
i didnt know you get a list with the starter decks,i was hoping to find images of the cards etc aswell but there doesnt seem to be much on the game..well i cant find it anyway lol.i will just get the starter decks and work from there smile.gif anyone here have a full collection?
JKaiba
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 03:10 PM

Alias The J'

Including myself there's a few of us that do, at least of the base set. I have 'fan made' copies of the unprinted 2nd set and some difficult to find promos. I believe there's pictures of all the cards on those PDFs on the Tolen Mar page I posted.
IDfan
  Posted: Jul 5 2010, 03:18 PM

Shmuck

cool, had no idea there were unprinted versions.pity they didnt come out sad.gif i cant find the images on that site either at the moment,wont let me click on anythn.il keep trying anyway.
touge_rider
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 03:27 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 33,811

Seen as it is practically impossible 2 get the CCG where I am, can any1 get me the rules to the game plz?
JKaiba
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 12:25 PM

Alias The J'

QUOTE (touge_rider @ 8 hours, 57 minutes ago)
Seen as it is practically impossible 2 get the CCG where I am, can any1 get me the rules to the game plz?

The page I linked to has everything initial D you need. I shouldn't have to say it again anymore. dry.gif

This post has been edited by JKaiba on Jul 9 2010, 12:25 PM
IDfan
  Posted: Jul 10 2010, 04:26 AM

Shmuck

ya the site does have everything.i couldnt get into it because i was tryn to click on the link.go to VIEW and enable caret browsing then press tab until you get to info you want.thats how i got in anyway.thanks jkaiba smile.gif