Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Past Days

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,145  ·  Replies: 4 
> FOOOLEH COOLAY
Gh3TToAzNBoi
  Posted: Jan 3 2005, 09:56 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,615

i think its called "fooli cooli" anyone heard of ? i seen it LONG TIME AGO on adult swim and i can surely tell u its basicly a buncha random stuff roffle
ryot4
Posted: Jan 3 2005, 10:36 PM

neko lager

Member No.: 3,975

there's already a thread about this... wink2.gif

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=4716
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: Jan 3 2005, 11:10 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Member No.: 1,237

Also, it's not random...it's just too deep for your little head to understand.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Jan 4 2005, 12:34 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

QUOTE (Loyalty And Honor @ Jan 4 2005, 12:10 AM)
Also, it's not random...it's just too deep for your little head to understand.

Ditto. You will either be super confused with it or you will be amazed of such greatness. In other words, youll either hate it or love it. There is no in between. I heard that the creator thought up the storyline in a couple of days in trying to save the company from like bankruptcy or something.
sil-80
Posted: Jan 7 2005, 02:03 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,809

yea this waz funny i like da rock king though