Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) THE BATTLE I

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,626  ·  Replies: 58 
> sigh...
Cappuccino, 2 sugars
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 09:42 PM

Laugh Now, Laugh Later

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 28,161

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Jan 12 2008, 10:13 PM)
so yea... taht was my day. sorry if this bored all the pros out there xD this day would have been better if i didnt lose 3 in store battles... sleep.gif

losing 3 in store battles aint bad. atleast your rank doesnt go down... wink2.gif
nlik
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 09:39 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,069

sigh... I would have quit ID long time ago, but i just like the action of driving. So this game is more like a stress release and reduce my need for speed on the real road.
SPOILER

But I am not really motivated to hit faster TA times and did think of selling 1 card with 2 FT cars in it.

so I guess these are probably my "not ever going to improve" times:
All dry , and can do the same time with my 2 different cars
akina dh... 3' 05" xxx , akina uh 3' 11" xxx
akagi uh.. 2' 42" xxx
akn lake 3'46 both ways.

Can't even care to run other courses. The RM2 per play doesn't help.

Play twice = RM4 which is equivalent to 1 packet of chicken rice for lunch already.
Full tune 4 cars = enough to buy a brand new PS3.

Battles are 66.2% win on 1 card, 75% on 2nd card thanks to the Trueno. Each card with 130+ battles.

Already spent too much on this game and the previous versions. sigh... wanna stop. If only driving fast on real roads wasn't so dangerous. dry.gif

This post has been edited by nlik on Jan 21 2008, 09:55 PM
gs68
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 09:52 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 28,434

I didn't really have trouble with LotS. Hell, I barely even remember struggling against Fujiwara Tofu Shop Takumi or Project D Takumi.

I had a bit more trouble with Project D Keisuke, some more with Kozo, and a lot more with Nakazato (though back when I was just getting used to the game's physics, and before I learned PC). And Bunta made want to crawl under the machine and cry.
shyguy_01
  Posted: Jan 21 2008, 10:08 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 27,964

you didnt struggle against takumi but struggled against bunta? IMO i just cleared LOTS for the first time, but bunta is not that much faster than takumi on akina, if not pretty clsoe to the same. but maybe thats just me >_> haha but i know its not that much faster
n3muru_zha1
Posted: Jan 22 2008, 02:08 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 26,858

yup...bunta is not that fast...but it jus went a bit more faster than takumi when the straight road before the five consecs and the long stretch...

i also still struggle in level 3 bunta wif my stock trueno... sad.gif
samlee860407
Posted: Feb 6 2008, 06:33 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 25,341

hm...i had ply like 30times d, and my ae86T setup is now stage 5 on engine (due to my noobness and laziness for not taking out the card for the 1st 10++ times i play :S )

well, i had cleared lake akina, myogi, akagi (i fight KT for more then 10times and at last only beat him barely tongue.gif, but beat RT in 1 time (shocked)), iro and never played Tsukuba

well...but now the main problem for me is i stucked at Akina, i left takumi and RT

my time in akina is horrible....3.28min .... god.....
i had run akina for like 10times and still the time wont down @@

i haven use PC yet, as since i just read it here... =.=''
hopefully it will cut down my time ......i nid to cut down alot!!!

3.28 is mad!!! sigh....

PS: oh, and another thing ... =.='

shud i use the outer line to turn in a hairpin, or shud i use the inner line? @@
i always oversteer if i use the inner line, but i see much of the video here seems to use the inner line for a hairpin?

This post has been edited by samlee860407 on Feb 6 2008, 06:35 PM
Fuzz
Posted: Feb 6 2008, 06:46 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

Please refer to the 'everything you need to know' thread

Taking the inside line cuts your times. Try to turn your steering less and maybe you wont hit the inside wall. Experiement with PC so you know wat its like and how it now affects your game.

This post has been edited by Fuzz on Feb 6 2008, 06:47 PM
-ShinRei-
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 11:17 PM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

It's ok Man...I was also stuck at Tak (Takumi)'s on Akina...Let Me tell You something...It took Me one year to beat Tak (Takumi) on Akina in V3...I'm not lying I tell You...But now I can attack Akina in 3:02:xxx Just be patient... happy.gif
Kazuki
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 12:01 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 25,623

haha I still don't think I can beat him again. I'm on my 3rd time through story mode. Actually, the 2nd time through, I had beaten EVERYONE except takumi on akina.

3 Pages  1 2 3