Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Marko Polo - Speedy Speed Boy

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,541  ·  Replies: 6 
> Donald "Pink Ranger" Jackson Pro Drift Japan
biggamehit
  Posted: Sep 29 2015, 03:34 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,278

Hello guys been a while, I hope all is well! At the start of this racing season finally acquired pro drift liscense. Do I feel different? Nope...same ole guy who got into drifting via Intial D and Gran Turismo haha. If you would like to follow my journey here in Japan as well as chances for JDM gifts check out my social network sites at the following places:

Youtube Donald Jackson Drift: http://YouTube.com/user/biggamehitt

Facebook: https://facebook.com/PinkRangerDrift

Instagram, twitter etc @ PinkRanger Drift

Thank you
Donald

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
  Posted: Sep 30 2015, 03:30 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Welcome back DJ-mang! Your vids are pretty informative. I hav a friend over in Hokkaido that's pretty into the Eurobeats, Imma tell him to go cheer you on in Misawa~ Also, if you ever get a chance go take some piccies of Otaru in the winter - heard it's friggin' beautiful! Thanks for the updeito bigmegahit, I hadn't seen your name in like forever, lol. Keep us posted s'far as your pro-career goes. happy.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
biggamehit
  Posted: Sep 30 2015, 02:37 PM

IDW Prime Member

Indeed! I never forgot you guys and I still follow Initial D faithfully!! If anything I just hope to inspire others who want to go down this route. It is hard work, expensive but fun as well!
Tuskano
Posted: Oct 5 2015, 10:57 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 38,740

Go Pink Ranger! Still have your drift charm on the kei truck and that UpGarage issue I got biggrin.gif

Probably wont drift the truck. But it could always be a tire carrier for those who do.
patapon
  Posted: Nov 22 2015, 01:56 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,074

Oh man, last time I was looking for somebody who recreated the ebisu curcuit on GT6 and saw the Pink Ranger actually commented on one of the videos I found on youtube and now I have to find out your on ID.net as well. awesome.gif

You actually seem to be a pretty cool guy cool.gif even though you seem kinda stricter than the usual on videos but I guess that comes from the military life.

Keep up the good work with your channel and congratulations on your upcoming child.

This post has been edited by patapon on Nov 22 2015, 02:09 PM
biggamehit
  Posted: Jan 25 2016, 06:43 AM

IDW Prime Member

sorry for the ultra late reply haha but thanks man!!
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 26 2016, 08:25 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Duuuuuuuuuude! I haven't heard from you in forever and what do I find? A man livin' the dream large as life! A baby on the way, got yourself an actual shop, got cars comin' outta every city...

No words, man. I'm definitely hittin' up Pinku Style when I'm out there. Peace, man! cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project