Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Wain L - Don't You Wanna Be Free

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

375 Pages  « 366 367 368 369 370 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 696,842  ·  Replies: 9,367 
> Recent Purchase, What have you bought lately
Yosako
  Posted: Aug 31 2016, 08:40 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,398

QUOTE (xiao @ Aug 28 2016, 10:42 AM)
★ only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. cool.gif

(great watch http://imgur.com/7Rj3784.gif)

Weapons? Who needs those? awesome.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYoT_S-guo
facepalm.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif

This post has been edited by Yosako on Aug 31 2016, 08:41 AM
Posted: Sep 3 2016, 07:30 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

got 2 new CDs: Nightwish, Highest hopes and Primal Fear, Rule breaker. didnt have a chjance to listen to it yet but highest hopes has some of the best songs on it. Primal fear is a great band with good music that i enjoy listening to, too bad i dont listen to it more often.
Spaz
Posted: Sep 5 2016, 08:24 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Bit the bullet and finally bought a modern handheld console.

After over a decade of not touching my GBA, I went out and bought a new 3DS XL, 32GB SD card, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I'll be making progress there, buying X or Y, and then picking up Sun or Moon when they launch.

Might be time to return to the tournament circuit during the racing off-season?
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
  Posted: Sep 6 2016, 11:55 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Spaz @ Yesterday, 10:24 PM)
After over a decade of not touching my GBA, I went out and bought a new 3DS XL, 32GB SD card, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I'll be making progress there, buying X or Y, and then picking up Sun or Moon when they launch.

Don't forget to head down to a GameStop in early October & get the new free DLC pokécode to beat Brock & the gang at the gym! awesome.gif <3

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I lost my two Arceus cards in this messy room I'm presently inhabiting ~ laugh.gif derp.gif
Posted: Sep 6 2016, 08:41 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Spaz @ Yesterday, 11:24 PM)
Bit the bullet and finally bought a modern handheld console.

Might be time to return to the tournament circuit during the racing off-season?

welcome back to the disease. i had a 7year hiatus after Silver. it all went down hill after a 3ds with HG and X. i did get OR too mostly to farm out some pkmn but my main file is on X.

@xiao: nice, at least you can muster up the energy to get those game stop cards. i just stick to the wifi events, got my victini and next is shaymin in october.
xiao
  Posted: Sep 7 2016, 03:42 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 10:41 PM)
@xiao: Nice, at least you can muster up the energy to get those game stop cards. I just stick to the wifi events, got my victini and next is shaymin in October.

Walmart also has pokécode exclusives ~ like my favourite pokémon... Hello

user posted image

~ awesome.gif XD
Posted: Sep 7 2016, 03:47 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Im a tad bit too lazy to muster the energy even for that. Is that kitty from gen7 pokedex?? Personally the best pokemon in the entire pokedex is Flygon. Love Flygon's design, ability ant typing, too bad he is outclassed by many other dragons.

i just did some grocery shopping and got some motor oil and filter for my 2011 Fiesta. i have an oil change due soon on it. its recommended to use full synthetic oil. im aware im probably not using the top of the line oil products on my car ie Pennzoil and Fram filters but i do want to know if theres any difference in quality from Fram's oil filters made for conventional oil and synthetic oil? atm im running the conventional oil filter with full synthetic oil but i got the synthetic motor oil filter to replace the current one for my oil change. my car came with Pennzoil so im just keeping the same oil products in my car.

This post has been edited by 207 on Sep 7 2016, 04:31 PM
Rain197
Posted: Sep 16 2016, 10:43 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

SEB45 brand new with obi and wrapper for 10eur on eBay
Others SEB (old) at 10(+5)eur
http://www.ebay.fr/sch/orical75/m.html?ite...=p2047675.l2562
There's The Best of F.C.F. 1, & 2 (without jewel case) but in brand new conditions

This post has been edited by Rain197 on Sep 16 2016, 11:07 AM
Rain197
Posted: Sep 24 2016, 07:14 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

iTunes :
SUPER EUROBEAT presents DERRECK SIMONS Special COLLECTION
World One
World 2: Euro-Beat
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 1 2016, 02:35 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

OH SHIT IT'S HEEEEERE

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 811. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Seriously, box design for the CSM series is top-notch. Bang-up job on packaging.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 1024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

And the goods.

I'm loving it so far. Couple of minor gripes of course. For one, the phone seems too light, and there's something loose inside which is driving my autism insane. Despite the screw holes being covered (which is a good thing for presentability!) I'll probably try to open it up to get whatever that is out. For another, there's a little glitch where closing the phone when you're doing a special attack cancels it, which it shouldn't.

Really nitpicks though. The first part is annoying but nothing's actually broken, and I can probably fix it myself. The second part is kinda egh, but it just means waiting a few seconds to close the lid rather than slapping it shut. Everything else about it is awesome though, so well worth the purchase. Can't wait for February when the Accel Watch comes out! cool.gif

EDIT: Oh, another gripe is that I now want desperately to put together another attaché case for the thing, and to do that I'd not only need to buy a case but would also need to pick up the ancient DX toy to serve as a prop for the belt being in the case, because in the show they used some camera shenanigans to make it look like you could fit the real belt into an attaché case. You can't, but you can fit the toy in there, which is what the show did. Sadly due to how old these toys are (the newest is a Korean version which was released in 2005, and the original release was from 2003) they command insane prices online right now.

I only need junk bits from it to make the prop, so paying $600+ is out of the question! laugh2.gif

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Oct 1 2016, 02:43 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
  Posted: Nov 12 2016, 10:45 AM

moon bunny

I... I... I'm a... I-I-I'm a... user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4301 x 2419. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3763 x 2117. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4838 x 2722. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Mother Father Gentleman! user posted image

user posted image

dayumm girl you so fsckin' sexy-ahh! awesome.gif

user posted image

WESTSIIIIIIDE~!! ~ I'm a mother father Gentleman. ~ apxrock.gif ♪ ♫
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 26 2016, 04:44 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Been a while since I've posted in here, but then again, it's been a while since I've bought anything too, so that makes sense.

That was my last order for a very long time. Probably for another four or five months, to be perfectly honest. I'm gonna be scrounging a bit for a while due to unforseen circumstances, but no worries, I'll figure something out. cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Seri
Posted: Nov 29 2016, 06:20 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,610

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

Welp. One could say I'm hyped for this.
xiao
Posted: Nov 29 2016, 07:23 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Seri @ 1 hour, 2 minutes ago)

*cough* time to dust-off dat YT & make a let's play? awesome.gif
MidnightViper88
Posted: Nov 29 2016, 11:48 AM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

QUOTE (Seri @ Today, 10:20 AM)
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5460/3131664...62b7d29f0_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5733/3131663...304218e96_b.jpg

I should have the nifty-thrifty deluxe edition, since I got a reservation card for that at Target, but I can't find where the two copies we're supposed to have even are. I already waited 2 months for the delay...What's another day waiting?

I NEED IT NOW.
APX
Posted: Dec 1 2016, 09:02 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Picked up a early bday present for me on monday: Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition.
Normally 30 bucks but it was on sale for 19, and sunday and monday was 15% off anything in the store, AND with the team member card for a extra 10%, got it for a little over 16 bucks.

xbox had it for 15, but that was the standard edition, so I say I got a good present and deal for myself. <3
norinorinori
Posted: Dec 2 2016, 12:22 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 46,425

Another iSheep joins the fray! 64GB iPhone SE ordered on Black Friday. Hoping I don't have to repay the activation credit when I cancel the plan..
xiao
  Posted: Dec 2 2016, 03:04 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (norinorinori @ 2 hours, 36 minutes ago)
Another iSheep joins the fray! 64GB iPhone SE ordered on Black Friday. Hoping I don't have to repay the activation credit when I cancel the plan..

Congratz!!\(~o~)/♫ ~ don't forget to fill half of it with eurobeatz & the other half with Dustin Jeaver singles~!!!\(^o^)/(xiao's even gayer than real gay people)

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8 )

★ You gotta admit that's a really cute song ~ x3°

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 2 2016, 03:06 PM
Hannah
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 04:48 PM

Remember Me
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 8,296

Downloaded Pokemon Moon 2 days ago. Already at Level 16. It's kind of fun. But unfortunately my 3DS crapped out so I will be 3 weeks without play. Thank God for SD cards, though!
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 04:55 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Hannah @ 7 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Downloaded Pokemon Moon 2 days ago. Already at Level 16. It's kind of fun. But unfortunately my 3DS crapped out so I will be 3 weeks without play. Thank God for SD cards, though!

gen7 is very different from the previous generations..... BP are annoying to get by with 2 annoying methods (damn AI BS) to get them thus making EV training rather hard without easy item access. they did replace super training for SOS training which isnt too bad but still not the best method imo. though the game is too easy, that annoying rotom tells you where exactly to go in the game. there are other fundamental differences but i still like gen6 better.
Spaz
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 11:24 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,193

Gen 7 still has, IMO, the best storyline to date, and more objective-based and at face value, perceivably achievable end game content. Gen 6 had what, go catch some super easy to find legendaries and dive back in every day for your one pokemon from another gen? Yawn. They even make it take extra time based on the catch cycles for the other pokemon and I still had it done and was moved on in a week.

Time into Omega Ruby? 39:07 in around a month. Haven't touched since October.
Time into Moon? 71:11 and counting in just over 2 weeks.

To be honest, the game was super slow to start, but picked up midway through the story, and by the end I couldn't put it down. The lack of gym battles and lighter trainer population is kind of annoying, but only in the sense that the game lacks the means to throw some extra levels under your belt in every other town. That made the level gaps much smaller throughout the game than you'd have in previous releases, making your team choices that much more important than having one or two strong pokemon to carry everyone through.

The nice thing is, to help facilitate that, they FINALLY removed HMs and the need to blatantly waste a spot or two on your team for HM slaves required just to get around the map. Instead they give you access to certain "ride" pokemon, each starting at a certain point in the game, that takes the place of an HM move. Why has this not been a thing until now? The whole HM mechanic just seems dated and pointless in comparison.

Currently I'm trying to fill the alolan pokedex before the new bank update goes live, which thanks to their not launching the game with the national dex, is a daunting yet doable task.
Posted: Dec 6 2016, 07:35 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Spaz @ 8 hours, 10 minutes ago)
Gen 7 still has, IMO, the best storyline to date, and more objective-based and at face value, perceivably achievable end game content. Gen 6 had what, go catch some super easy to find legendaries and dive back in every day for your one pokemon from another gen? Yawn. They even make it take extra time based on the catch cycles for the other pokemon and I still had it done and was moved on in a week.

Time into Omega Ruby? 39:07 in around a month. Haven't touched since October.
Time into Moon? 71:11 and counting in just over 2 weeks.

To be honest, the game was super slow to start, but picked up midway through the story, and by the end I couldn't put it down. The lack of gym battles and lighter trainer population is kind of annoying, but only in the sense that the game lacks the means to throw some extra levels under your belt in every other town. That made the level gaps much smaller throughout the game than you'd have in previous releases, making your team choices that much more important than having one or two strong pokemon to carry everyone through.

The nice thing is, to help facilitate that, they FINALLY removed HMs and the need to blatantly waste a spot or two on your team for HM slaves required just to get around the map. Instead they give you access to certain "ride" pokemon, each starting at a certain point in the game, that takes the place of an HM move. Why has this not been a thing until now? The whole HM mechanic just seems dated and pointless in comparison.

Currently I'm trying to fill the alolan pokedex before the new bank update goes live, which thanks to their not launching the game with the national dex, is a daunting yet doable task.

i do agree that story-wise, gen7 doesnt feel like the usual tedious process to come back for the remaining pokemon that you missed the previous day. when i get the game i usually keep playing it until the next gen comes out. i still need to get the non legendary pkmn and the other OR legends in my last playthrough. i finish my X game long ago but i did waste much of that time getting a full dex of all foreign non-legends. it was a goal that kept me rather busy and entertained. i still occasionally drop by on OR for entries and X to get the missing entries on my OR file. i likely will drop OR soon as 90% of the dex is full but i always did prefer pkmn X to begin with.

gen7 has a few things different that i liked to different degrees. i didnt mind the HMs to be honest and i still find myself checking the team on hand when i need to fly to another location facepalm.gif laugh2.gif. i did find myself in trouble a few times with the SOS calls in the trials/totem pkmn but made it through with some luck ie cottonnee leech seed.

the good: the story did make the game transition smoothly from 1 task to another, they made the berry fields super convenient with the passive system in the festival plaza. they brought back trainer customization which is always a good thing even if the palates were still limited but there are more colors to chose from than previous games. i do like the twist they put onto the elite 4 champion in a few ways.

the meh: festival plaza ev and SOS training do help to boost the EV training on any pkmn. super training was great as all the functions were centralized. festival plaza with SOS battles do make for a fair replacement of horde battle but i still miss hordes. i wasnt crazy about many legendary pkmn and hardly used them so the extra ones in gen7 dont do much at all but waste box space.

the bad: bp system is still ruled by evil AI (as expected) but its the fact they lock up so many needed items behind BP. im waiting for the BP system to link up with the pkbank before getting any extra BP items, so far i only drudged through for the EV power items. i have officially boycotted any Z moves on my part in gen7. i was never on board with the idea and never liked it but i do understand why they had to add it. a few more megas in gen7 were insufficient to set it apart from gen6. i likely wont waste a item spot on a pkmn with a Z crystal when/if i get battle team ready in gen7.

i do understand that until PKbank comes along that certain pkmn wont be made available but mega gardevoir is a must for me in gen7. id be severely disappointed if they leave behind all the remaining megas from the game, especially M-garedevoir (my fav). it seems they took all the very popular megas, put them in alolan dex and left the rest for later (or never???). none of this helps me out bc i didnt use/like the mainstream megas aside from M-lucario on occasion.

overall gen7 is a rather solid game which is hard to put down but its still missing a few things that i want in the game to be fully on board with.
Nerubian
Posted: Dec 31 2016, 10:51 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Last delivery of 2016. Arrived on the last day of 2016. I didn't expect I would still get it this year. laugh.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1296 x 972. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1296 x 972. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

Also, last post in this thread in 2016? shifty2.gif
Nerubian
Posted: Mar 29 2017, 05:23 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

facepalm.gif
user posted image

user posted image

Well, that's one small SSD (in terms of dimensions of course). Still two orders left before I can build my new system.

Why is nobody posting in here, anymore?

This post has been edited by Nerubian on Mar 29 2017, 05:36 AM
xiao
Posted: Mar 29 2017, 05:54 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 28 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
Why is nobody posting in here, anymore?

I forgot this thread existed ... derp.gif ~

HOOOLY SHIZ mang...! Tell that dumb-butt mailman to pay ya back for the broken vinyl dude! crying2.gif

Also that NVMe is sex ~ I prefer Intel rather than Samsung, cause it's geared to be paired with the new 3D XPoint thingamajig they're making to boost both sides of the memory game. But dang ~ NVMe is the way to go for that super-speed sexytimes ... wub.gif

SATA never made sense to me just like wireless still doesn't make any sense to me at all ~ I need cables cables & more bloody cables trapped in a NERV corridor with an antique brick-top lappy and more ribbon cables! mwuahahahaha! derp.gif

But I guess in the future, non-volatile storage is gonna come down to sockets just like CPU's, if there's no further breakthroughs in memory technology methinks ~ online2long.gif

375 Pages  « 366 367 368 369 370 »