Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Sophie - Don't You (Forget About My Love)

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 87,548  ·  Replies: 351 
> Xiao Thoughts, All The Xiaomazing Xiaoriffic Xiaosts
xiao
Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:26 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 5:01 AM)
Result:you'll wake up feeling like a million bucks & feel slightly less lethargic throughout the day.

.. also only 3 proportionate meals per day w/ no snacks in between AND absolutely under no circumstances no mother trucking Zebra Cakes !!! user posted image

SPOILER
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:03 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 9:26 AM)
.. and absolutely no mother trucking Zebra Cakes xiao !!!

yesss .. super delicious healthy uber noice baby carrots ~ user posted image user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
Nerubian
Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:26 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,931

user posted image
shifty2.gif
xiao
Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:56 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 27 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
shifty2.gif

.. I definitely gotta stop doing KKB ~ user posted image

user posted image
xiao
Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:07 AM

moon bunny

・ Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one musn't misuse it. online2long.gif
umustwait101
Posted: Feb 11 2018, 01:56 PM

Osaka-kun

Member No.: 45,912

QUOTE (xiao @ 3 hours, 49 minutes ago)
・ Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one musn't misuse it. online2long.gif

I KNEW IT!

Xiao is a calculating mastermind hiding under the facade of a 13 y/o teenage girl. CONFIRMED.
xiao
Posted: Feb 15 2018, 06:44 PM

moon bunny

So yesterday I spent the whole day enjoying Valentine's if you know what I means jelly beanz ~ shifty2.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5376 x 3024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
xiao
Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:07 AM

moon bunny

Santa here has a point santa.gif ~ but I think he's over explaining ~ people are generally just lazy forks & that's probably the reason some things stay niché 🤔

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5geewLXdU )
Nerubian
Posted: Feb 22 2018, 01:02 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

If a Youtube video has a retarded cover and/or its title is all caps I don't watch it intuitively and automatically presume it (mostly correct) as total bullshit.
xiao
Posted: Feb 22 2018, 06:36 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 5 hours, 34 minutes ago)
If a Youtube video has a retarded cover and/or its title is all caps I don't watch it intuitively and automatically presume it (mostly correct) as total bullshit.

Totally agreed my dude YouTube's a great place for tutorials & music videos .. but a very bad place for everything else!user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=eVoXmDdI6Qg )
xiao
Posted: Feb 24 2018, 04:00 PM

moon bunny

When the world slaps you in the face .. turn around & give it a rose

I think that's the essence of beauty ~ user posted image
umustwait101
Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:30 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (xiao @ 6 hours, 29 minutes ago)
When the world slaps you in the face .. turn around & give it a rose

I think that's the essence of beauty ~ http://imgur.com/4Kjo0ar.png

Or slap it back in the butt. shifty2.gif
xiao
Posted: Feb 25 2018, 12:23 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 1 hour, 51 minutes ago)
Or slap it back in the butt. shifty2.gif

.. or give it a little panda bear sakura cookie shifty2.gif user posted image

user posted image
umustwait101
Posted: Feb 25 2018, 09:19 AM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (xiao @ 8 hours, 55 minutes ago)
.. or give it a little panda bear sakura cookie shifty2.gif http://imgur.com/6dylxyI.png

... or put panda bear sakura cookies up its butt shifty2.gif
xiao
Posted: Feb 28 2018, 01:13 PM

moon bunny

★ Out of all the branches of Judeo Christian belief .. the most alluring to me's always been theology about angels.

From what I remember an angel means messenger in Greek or Hebrew. They exist in eternity outside of time with God. So when God creates an angel, since they're not subject to the fall of man, they have a choice to either serve God or not.

Lucifer, the brightest angel - meant to reflect the light of God, was the first angel to say no and call himself God. As a result he turned into the first demon and was cast out of Heaven by Michael, the lowest ranking angel, who's name in Hebrew means something akin to "who is like unto God?" being the words he used to kick Lucifer out of Heaven.

A legion of angels who followed Lucifer also turned into demons & resultingly fell from Heaven too. Demons are just angels who have been corrupted from their original purpose, and since without direct contact with God, their beauty withers and they resemble atrocious monsters .. much like how a bright red apple rots once it falls from it's source of life, a tree.

Since God is creation itself, he can't bring himself to destroy anything he once created, so he gives demons full freedom to exist in their corrupted state. Hell is just the absence of God's love, or simply, the refusal to accept that love and reciprocate it.

Love is a mystery. And by mystery I mean, it's something that everytime you come back to it, you can always draw something new from it. You can't explain love in a nutshell, it'd be like trying to put all of the ocean in a small sand hole some kid in the beach made. But theologically speaking, love is charity.

Now back to angels. An angel is a messenger, a spirit, and there's many ranks among them, like guardian angels ~ the seven archangels ~ and angels assigned to specific things & countries, like the Angel of Portugal ~ etc etc. But essentially there's only three types of angels: Cherubims, Regular Angels, and Seraphims.

Cherubims are the simplest form of angels, usually depicted in art as little babies with wings, or cupids shooting arrows causing people to fall in love. But a cherubim is just a small angel who's responsibility towards God and creation, is like the responsibility of a human child.

Then Regular Angels or simply just Angels. They're the most widely and commonly depicted form in art. Characteristically they only have two wings, as opposed to cherubims which may have a myriad of little wings, and Seraphims who are angels with six wings. Regular angels have a responsibility towards God and creation, like the responsibility of an adult on Earth.

Lastly Seraphims, the most sublime type of angel. They have six wings to denote their elevated mission:two on their feet, two on their sides, and two on their back like a regular angel. They're basically the special forces of God's air force. Their responsibility towards God and creation are akin to what any type of leader would have on Earth.

Visually ~ all angels are translucent and invisible, like light or glass, with colorless wings. Some may look like a young man or woman, but they're sexless.

Originally there were only those three types of angels .. cherubims, angels, and seraphims. But because of the fall of Lucifer, God created ranks among them ~ like a Heavenly military, comprised of those three types.

The highest of these ranks is the Archangel, and according to Eastern Orthodox Christianity, there's only seven of them:

( this is where xiao's google-fu starts getting blurry & he starts making shit up )

・ Michael:"Who is like unto God" the leader of all angels - originally the most humble of all regular angels (translucent yellow wings)
・ Gabriel:"God is strength" chief messenger & carrier of angels - originally a seraphim (translucent red wings)
・ Raphael:"God heals" lead medic of the angels - originally also a seraphim (translucent orange wings)
・ Uriel:"God is light" search, rescue, and extrication head of the angels - originally a tall seraphim (translucent green wings)
・ Sariel:"Command of God" head of God's special command force - originally a seraphim as well (translucent blue wings)
・ Raguel:"Friend of God" lead relations & PR angel - originally a regular angel like Michael (translucent violet wings)
・ Ramiel:"Thunder of God" head of protection & guardian angels - originally a cherubim (translucent indigo wings)

God took 7 angels and made them his Archangels. All seven sacrificed their existing wings, and as a result each gained two large wings on their back. One of each color of the visible spectrum to denote the effect of light passing through a prism.

Faster than light, angels are pure will in motion, so when they wish something ~ that instance they are there ~ to deliver their mission divine. user posted image

SPOILER
xiao
Posted: Mar 1 2018, 03:23 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 2:13 PM)
Lucifer, the brightest angel - meant to reflect the light of God, was the first angel to say no and call himself God.

Implicitly, Lucifer was the brightest of all seraphims, which is why it was so easy for him succumb to pride & say no I will not serve God.

If he would just change his heart .. he'd be the 8th Archangel .. the more you know derp.gif user posted image

--- --- ---

Now let's talk about Time Travel ~ it's impossible ~ but it makes for finna woke hella cool Sci-Fi cinematography!user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=FflcA85zcOM )
xiao
Posted: Mar 2 2018, 05:05 PM

moon bunny

Don't click this emoji → user posted image ← it's dangerous

Reverse Psychology/Click-bait/Marketing in a nutshell ~ works on me everytime derp.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=1el8BMn1QM0 )
xiao
Posted: Mar 4 2018, 04:25 PM

moon bunny

★ Success isn't doing everything right ~ it's just getting back up everytime you fall down user posted image
umustwait101
Posted: Mar 4 2018, 09:57 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (xiao @ 5 hours, 32 minutes ago)
★ Success isn't doing everything right ~ it's just getting back up everytime you fall down http://imgur.com/mQubNlW.png

According to the Art of War, a good general isn't one who wins every battle. A good general is one who never loses a battle. How is this possible? It is enlightening to realize that the outcome isn't binary. Between winning and losing, there are also many other possible outcomes, such as parrying, delaying, and retreating. I think one of the great lessons in life is learning what things to care about, and what things to not waste time and energy on. Choosing your battles, so to speak. Only fight the ones you know you can win. Why go into battle knowing you'll lose?
xiao
Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:49 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 2 hours, 39 minutes ago)
According to the Art of War .. Why go into battle knowing you'll lose?

Make love .. not war!user posted image

It was more of a subtle reference to a friend who was trying to be more healthy, so he quit Red Bull. Then recently went back & drank a Red Bull ~

Success wasn't in that he abstained from Red Bull .. like if it's some sort of punishment for lent. Rather that he learned that Red Bull is unhealthy, and he knows what to do whenever he's ready to jump back on the healthy train ..

Kind of like me & Fanta soda .. that sugary drug I'm drinking raises my BGL to astronomically dangerous levels and isn't healthy by a long shot!But I know it's bad for me and I know what to do whenever I'm ready to get back up & hop on the healthy-copter again user posted image

The real danger is .. to drink those drinks naively thinking they are healthy. They're candy water ~ nothing more nothing less ~ but there's plenty of healthier things to drink than liquid candy ..

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=EH8R5eB8ioo&t=15m53s )

★ Like a juice at a juice bar!user posted image
xiao
Posted: Mar 6 2018, 03:48 AM

moon bunny

If you ever wanna impress a producer .. take him to the shower with you ?? derp.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=fe0cebl7zeE )
xiao
Posted: Mar 7 2018, 05:03 AM

moon bunny

Personally I don't believe in past-lives ..

However if I did have a past-life ~ I hope I was something cuter than a Tiger named Matthew or a bald Taekwondo paladin user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=zXHxjXEKVsw )
umustwait101
Posted: Mar 7 2018, 06:21 AM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (xiao @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
Personally I don't believe in past-lives ..

However if I did have a past-life ~ I hope I was something cuter than a Tiger named Matthew or a bald Taekwondo paladin http://imgur.com/Nha5nst.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zXHxjXEKVsw

In my past life, I was a royal consort to the emperor, who neglected me, and drove me to live a life of misery and despair. My last dying wish was to be re-born a man in a happier time, and live a successful life without regard to tyranny.
xiao
Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:37 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 8 hours, 8 minutes ago)
In my past life, I was a royal consort to the emperor, who neglected me, and drove me to live a life of misery and despair. My last dying wish was to be re-born a man in a happier time, and live a successful life without regard to tyranny.

Umu-kun ~ I'm pretty sure you & I were probably pokémon's in our past lives!user posted image

--- --- ---

★ Producers behind idol groups should definitely get more recognition ~

user posted image

user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=0GcvtTreW-U )
xiao
Posted: Mar 11 2018, 07:08 AM

moon bunny

Grant that I may not so much want to hear music with my ears .. as to sing it from my memories

user posted image

That I may not so much want to consume music for myself .. as to make it for others

user posted image

That I may not so much want to possess beauty .. as to give it freely outside myself

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2688 x 1512. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

For it is in giving that we receive ~

user posted image

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned ~

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1100 x 619. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life ~ user posted image

15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »