Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Majestic Flight

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,610  ·  Replies: 7 
> Final Fantasy XI
awddrifter
  Posted: Dec 27 2003, 12:06 AM

なんでやねん

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 377

Anyone here play this game? I just started playing, and its quite fun.

If anyone needs a world pass to get onto the server im on (Fenrir), just PM me.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
CrypticApathy
Posted: Dec 27 2003, 09:17 AM

OH SNAP!

Member No.: 1,065

im waiting for it to come out on ps2.
CrypticApathy
Posted: Feb 19 2004, 11:54 AM

OH SNAP!

I got the game yesterday and im on leviathan witha friend from school if you wanna join us or anyone else want too tell me.
Dark_Majesty_2006
Posted: Feb 19 2004, 12:44 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,257

Blah.. I'm a hugh final fantasy fan.. but after playing 11 for like 3 weeks.. I decided.. 1. I would rather do this game by myself.. and not always have people screwing around with me 2. I would rather pay just 39.99 and never pay agian... I understand why we have to pay.. to keep servers up, all that stuff..but I just don't like it. 3. I don't like the way this final fantasy was done.. So I have a month old copy for pc.. just sitting around.. I wish I woulda saved my 60 dollars... dry.gif
awddrifter
  Posted: Feb 19 2004, 03:33 PM

なんでやねん

Member No.: 377

QUOTE (Dark_Majesty_2006 @ Feb 19 2004, 12:42 PM)
Blah.. I'm a hugh final fantasy fan.. but after playing 11 for like 3 weeks.. I decided.. 1. I would rather do this game by myself.. and not always have people screwing around with me 2. I would rather pay just 39.99 and never pay agian... I understand why we have to pay.. to keep servers up, all that stuff..but I just don't like it. 3. I don't like the way this final fantasy was done.. So I have a month old copy for pc.. just sitting around.. I wish I woulda saved my 60 dollars... dry.gif

I agree... I decided to quit FFXI a bit ago too... just so frustrating since almost everyone seems to be an a-hole that plays. Kinda got boring just levelling and levelling all day long too...
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Dark_Majesty_2006
Posted: Feb 19 2004, 03:36 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,257

Wow..this was old.. OOPS... either way.. don't you think its crap that once we quit.. if we don't sign back up in 3 months..our games can't be played anymore?! Thats a load of crap. Ya.. I was a lvl 13 Elvaan Warrior. Lotsa gold and crap.. I just got tired of constantly lvling up.. and only getting 100-200 per monster... Lets see.. to hit lvl 14.. you needed like 30,000 xp.. this game was a fluke to me.. I will never reconise this as a ff game.. NEVER>>> mad.gif
CrypticApathy
Posted: Feb 20 2004, 04:01 PM

OH SNAP!

QUOTE (Dark_Majesty_2006 @ Feb 19 2004, 03:34 PM)
don't you think its crap that once we quit.. if we don't sign back up in 3 months..our games can't be played anymore?! Thats a load of crap.

thier bluffing... it doesnt get deleted EQ AO UO all said teh same. and all my characters are still on there servers same lvl same stuff and i havnt played some of them in a year or so.
AJS13
Posted: Feb 20 2004, 05:02 PM

S13 Silvia K's

Member No.: 1,134

I got to lvl 24 before I got board, that was like a month of playing it. Its not a true FF title, will never call it that at all, AT ALL. Took to long to level, had to fight in parties to much to level as well, and some people were anoyin so I stopped.