Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Driving Energy

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

102 Pages  « 91 92 93 94 95 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 313,535  ·  Replies: 2,525 
> Games you're currently playing, Post it here ( read first post first )
APX
Posted: Aug 12 2016, 09:51 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Think i'll start doing that, I have a few 100s (Lu bu/ That japanese dude with the mallet and cannon on his back/Peng De and now Kyubi) Just have to start a new game, guess it won't let you change characters or something.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 12 2016, 10:56 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

You can get new characters in gauntlet by talking to the mystic in camp.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: Aug 15 2016, 01:38 PM

Group Icon

Ripped through gauntlet mode with a new character. I'm about three missions away from Hundun. smile.gif
APX
Posted: Aug 18 2016, 09:35 PM

Now idea how to get the different colored crystals on gauntlet mode, it's annoying the fuck outta me. Cleared all the red missions (Maybe have like 2-3 '???' to collect)

GAAAHHH
Tessou
Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:40 PM

Group Icon

The stages those crystals unlocked are meant for 10 star lv100 characters with perfect weapon attributes (uber mystics with 70+ compatibility or GTFO). Anything else need not apply. If you're not stacking Osmosis, Wrath, Bombast, and Aggression (at least), you're going to die. Remember how Hundun didn't flinch when you attacked him in his first appearance? Think about how that would be if everybody did that in a level, and they all can 2-shot you with basic attacks whenever they're not instantly going for a true musou on your entire team.

It's not uncommon to suffer a team wipe from a generic mook squad. This is super chaos difficulty all the time.
APX
Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:49 PM

Don't think i've fought him yet. I have no other colored crystals, just red, so I can't really move on to yellow or purple, and I cleared the 3 stage one at the very bottom. So i'm not sure what i'm missing out on.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 19 2016, 12:20 PM

Group Icon

If you haven't even faced Hundun, you're nowhere close to getting yellow crystals. If you completed the 3-stage one that looks different than other stage icons, that should allow you to access the next level of gauntlet stages by pressing RB (I'll bet your gauntlet mode screen says "Level 1" somewhere at the top).

You won't complete gauntlet mode and move on to the super levels until you fight Hundun in the final stage. Only then can you get the other crystals beyond the basic red ones.
Yosako
Posted: Aug 20 2016, 03:55 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,398

Streets of Fire flash game:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/225944
I found this forum by looking for a FLAC version of Street of Fire (and found it mwhahahaaha happy.gif ):

This post has been edited by Yosako on Aug 20 2016, 04:04 AM
RalliKai
Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:03 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

Started playing Obduction and loving it so far. It is definitely a spiritual successor to Myst and Riven and I love some of the references and feel similarities to the old games.

This post has been edited by RalliKai on Aug 28 2016, 05:04 AM
APX
Posted: Aug 31 2016, 07:37 AM

BATTLEFIELD 1 BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well not yet since i'm in class, but later today I will. biggrin.gif
SgtXDNX
Posted: Aug 31 2016, 09:00 AM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Been smashing it out for the last two days, those field guns are disgusting. wub.gif

Here's hoping the servers are actually back up by then.

This post has been edited by SgtXDNX on Aug 31 2016, 09:26 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
APX
Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:26 AM

PLayed a little bit of Conquest when I was able to, Horses are OP as fuck on there (For now) i'm sure in a day or during the weekend, players will be on the lookout for those and shoot them more often than letting them (me) run at them and knife the fuck outta them.

Tanks are good, just like in BC2 beta and the chopper, it's hard to take out if you don't have a team working together. Sniping is hit or miss, dead on headshot does nothing, but a little higher up on the scope and I get a headshot. dry.gif
Rein89
Posted: Sep 15 2016, 05:10 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 47,517

Been slowly playing through the Mass Effect trilogy again. I'm currently playing a modded Dragon Age Origins, I can play this game all day everyday for weeks and not get bored.

MidnightViper88
Posted: Sep 16 2016, 03:49 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

I've been playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided, and I love this game so much. I feel like I spend more time scavenging for items and looking for alternative paths than I spend on actual missions. Funny how I play this game with more stealth and pacifism than I did in Human Revolution, since I never appreciated those mechanics much, though I don't mind taking a few lives if stealth fails and there's too much heat, or I gain control of a pet turret or robot.
SgtXDNX
Posted: Sep 16 2016, 04:04 PM

Goddamn Electric

Yeah, it's definitely a worthy successor. Ended up smashing out the campaign in a couple days, then spending the weekend playing Breach for the hell of it. Can't wait for all the add-ons to be out. biggrin.gif
MidnightViper88
Posted: Sep 16 2016, 05:05 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

I always take my time on RPGs and stretch out my initial playthrough. I haven't played it since the weekend, but I'm just now getting ready to make the trip to London.

I really should go back and play HR when I'm done with MD, though. I even bought the Director's Cut version, but barely got myself to play it much.
APX
Posted: Sep 26 2016, 08:13 AM

Picked up Battlefield 4 on Friday, it's a good game, just maybe because i haven't touched a 'major' battlefield game in some time made me feel like i'm a total noob at it (In some aspects) The campaign is a fucking joke maybe a few hours if you really sit down and play it you'll complete it. The characters just made me cringe.

Multiplayer is fun, still active rooms with a mix of 'I spent 3 years on this' and getting up there players. It's more so something to play before BF1 comes out, so less than a month away and I can return BF4. biggrin.gif
sileighty of Usui
Posted: Sep 30 2016, 09:37 PM

sil80 power

Member No.: 16,922

I've been really getting into Devil May Cry 3, the game play is so challenging yet satisfying.
I recorded a short clip of me practicing jump cancels and such. Got my first S rank!

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSVkfUHcV_E )

This post has been edited by sileighty of Usui on Sep 30 2016, 09:38 PM
SgtXDNX
Posted: Oct 1 2016, 12:54 AM

Goddamn Electric

And now I regret not having my PS2 any more.

Swordmaster all day erry day. biggrin.gif
Reijo
Posted: Oct 27 2016, 01:29 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 47,632

Currently only playing Naruto Storm 4.
Got bored of GunZ and CS:GO.
Maybe I'm gonna play Blade & Soul again (EU ping issues are annoying).

Sadly... No Initial D AA machines in my country unsure.gif
Tessou
Posted: Oct 28 2016, 10:40 AM

Group Icon

Skyrim SE just dropped and it's buttery smooth on consoles. Feels like a different game.
Spaz
Posted: Oct 30 2016, 10:23 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

I've been buried in a combination recently of Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Gears of War 4, Titanfall 2, and Battlefield 1.

I just finished the Titanfall campaign tonight, and HOLY. SHIT. Fantastic storytelling with great attention to detail in level design and combat situations creating segments where the player not only feels the desired emotional reaction, but also is able to adequately react in a manner realistic to that emotion. Toward the end they throw some serious punches right at the feels and it definitely makes for a very vivid conclusion.
APX
Posted: Oct 31 2016, 09:09 AM

Battlefield 1, loving it.

Cept I hate Medics. It's almost like a 4/1 ration of medics and the other classes. The rifles they have are insanely OP (cept the last medic gun you get for medic lvl10)

I have assault at lvl 10, getting support up there, and recon is not even a lvl 1 I think.

Solid game, the SP was a step up from BF3 and BF4's, Through Mud missions were the one that made me have some sort of feels, oh and the brothers one, that was feels worthy.
SgtXDNX
Posted: Oct 31 2016, 05:48 PM

Goddamn Electric

QUOTE (Spaz @ Yesterday, 5:23 PM)
I just finished the Titanfall campaign tonight, and HOLY. SHIT. Fantastic storytelling with great attention to detail in level design and combat situations creating segments where the player not only feels the desired emotional reaction, but also is able to adequately react in a manner realistic to that emotion. Toward the end they throw some serious punches right at the feels and it definitely makes for a very vivid conclusion.

Holy shit, this. It's incredible that they went from having absolutely no single-player content in the first game to absolutely smashing it out of the park for the second game, especially with missions like Effect and Cause. Having a parkour refresher course with all the puzzles is nice and all, but I'll be damned if BT isn't my favourte part of the whole thing. I love that gigantic metal bastard. laugh.gif

Other than Titanfall, been playing a hell of a lot of Battlefield 1 and the completely reworked new patch of The Division.

BF1: Apart from the somewhat disappointing campaign (amazing content, but not nearly in-depth or long enough for my liking. Where is my actual Gallipoli landing campaign, you bastards!?), the multiplayer's been a return to form for DICE so far. Other than small stuff like sniper sweetspots being aggravating, LMGs being crap because suppression doesn't work right and the occasional useless pub team, it's been real fun so far.

The Division: It's hard to explain just how much work Massive put into reworking the game from the ground up, but it definitely bloody shows. Way less grindy, shooting feels way better, people are actually excited to play it again and I can see why from the little bit I played last night.
Tessou
Posted: Oct 31 2016, 06:25 PM

Group Icon

Titanfall 2 is dying a death on shelves, though. I think that early access beta turned a lot of folks off.

102 Pages  « 91 92 93 94 95 »