Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Annalise - Promised Land

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 57,192  ·  Replies: 56 
> Wangan Midnight movie, Looking to download...
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 12:14 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Skv012a @ 3 hours, 32 minutes ago)
Grabbing. My noob question for the day is there aren't eng sub by any chance in hell, are there?

Not unless you made some. Rather than ask such n00bish questions, you need only ask yourself the following:

Do the DVDs sold in your country come with Japanese subtitles even though your country doesn't speak Japanese? No? Then why would Japanese DVDs come with English subtitles even though they don't speak English?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Skv012a
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 01:12 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,343

Well, movie was pretty good and the ending is begging for a sequel. I hope it did well enough over there to get one eventually.
Wookard
Posted: Jan 4 2010, 04:42 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,309

I don't speak japanese, I can't speak Japanese. This is what I could get started from watching both the movie and the series at the same time. I literally just started last night and did a bit more today. I'm just wanting to get the ball rolling for someone more familiar with subbing!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~wookard/wm/%5bN1%5d...06ch%20AAC).srt

This post has been edited by Wookard on Jan 4 2010, 04:45 PM
r33skyline
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 07:16 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 18,249

QUOTE (Wookard @ Jan 4 2010, 04:42 PM)
I don't speak japanese, I can't speak Japanese. This is what I could get started from watching both the movie and the series at the same time. I literally just started last night and did a bit more today. I'm just wanting to get the ball rolling for someone more familiar with subbing!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~wookard/wm/%5bN1%5d...06ch%20AAC).srt

Thank you, but... Where do this .srt come from? happy.gif
It's incomplete...It only contains first sixty subtitles...

I haven't understand if it's a work-in-progress .srt or an incomplete file you found somewhere... blink.gif
Wookard
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 01:45 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,309

Yes this is a work in progress, I started it from scratch. I just wanted to see how well it could work from watching the series and the movie and it is pretty close. Seeing as I will be back to school soon I don't think that anymore of it will get done... maybe somone can follow and finish some more?
lance
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 02:17 PM

This is my Destiny

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,330

am still watching the anime, hopefully that will let me know more or less whats going biggrin.gif though ive played wangan maximum tune, i never really bothered to read whats going on, thanks again for the film biggrin.gif
r33skyline
Posted: Jan 7 2010, 05:39 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 18,249

QUOTE (Wookard @ Yesterday, 1:45 PM)
Yes this is a work in progress, I started it from scratch. I just wanted to see how well it could work from watching the series and the movie and it is pretty close. Seeing as I will be back to school soon I don't think that anymore of it will get done... maybe somone can follow and finish some more?

I see.

But i think you made it copying-pasting dialogues from the same scene of the anime...

In this case your translation will be very inaccurate... blink.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3