Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Norma Sheffield - Maybe Tonite

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,874  ·  Replies: 6 
> Akina DH 3.00 and Iro DH 3.00 for GC8V
chai_win555
  Posted: May 16 2010, 03:14 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,533

How do you do ? i can akina 3.01 and iro 3.03 i want best time. you give trip and trick for me please
jun88
Posted: May 18 2010, 11:33 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

akina is easy...but if tricks,no tricks at all...Advice you watch more video....learn how those world player's play...lining,timing of tst or apex
i'm not iro pro...
as i said...watch more video....Learn their skill and practice...practice make's perfect...there's no shortcut ttrick to get more fast......ID2 maybe got...but also need skill...that would be RS
chai_win555
  Posted: May 29 2010, 06:33 AM

Shmuck

first curve for gc8v tst or half tst
cp2 curve at 2 half tst or tst and first eraser before add 5gear or add 5gear before eraser

all player remember speed from clip or use feel for brake and gas

jun88
Posted: May 29 2010, 02:25 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (chai_win555 @ 7 hours, 52 minutes ago)
first curve for gc8v tst or half tst
cp2 curve at 2 half tst or tst and first eraser before add 5gear or add 5gear before eraser

all player remember speed from clip or use feel for brake and gas

which curve are u mentioning??I don't understand....can u describe with corners or part..

Certain player play by feel and of course with timing too...Certain player memorize the whole map timing...You must remember your best speed of all corner so that you will know are u fast or not...
GC8V at akina is an esy car to play^^
try watch video...
here's some tips..

when your watchin video,some corner their speed drop faster than usual,means brake...if drop fast,means releaser accel..some corner maybe touch the brake a bit...
chai_win555
  Posted: May 30 2010, 04:03 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (jun88 @ Yesterday, 2:25 PM)
which curve are u mentioning??I don't understand....can u describe with corners or part..

Certain player play by feel and of course with timing too...Certain player memorize the whole map timing...You must remember your best speed of all corner so that you will know are u fast or not...
GC8V at akina is an esy car to play^^
try watch video...
here's some tips..

when your watchin video,some corner their speed drop faster than usual,means brake...if drop fast,means releaser accel..some corner maybe touch the brake a bit...

CP1 first curve for gc8v tst or half tst
CP2 curve at 2 half tst or tst and first eraser before add 5gear or add 5gear before eraser
jun88
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 12:36 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (chai_win555 @ May 30 2010, 04:03 AM)
CP1 first curve for gc8v tst or half tst
CP2 curve at 2 half tst or tst and first eraser before add 5gear or add 5gear before eraser

actually i don't really understand..sorry...
here is my tip...
1 corner turn,tst...When you erase to inside line when at straight road,n than you steer out,u can choose erase again or just feint....Feint is jz pull the steering and than counter steer cause your sliding...If you erase is easier to feel the slide..

after the 1st CP there have 1 turn...I usually tst n feint...means erase the car to inside line,n steer out n feint...I don't erase at that turn.when near exit,i shift fr g5 to g4 n than i shift bck to g5 n tst to the left line at the straight road,steer out to the right n feint...

after CP2,infront got 1 Big turn..gc8 usually use gear5....Tst or not also gear 5...If you got good top speed before that turn,and you Tst at the right way n line,your exit atleast will reach 147-149km/h
that BIG turn I also after erase to inside line,counter steer to the right n feint(pull the steer to right for a short while n counter...)you can wtch video....there many video you can see their hand....
There is no actuall theory that you tst n feint is faster or not...Is just different people play,different style suits them..
chai_win555
  Posted: Jun 3 2010, 05:41 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (jun88 @ Jun 1 2010, 12:36 PM)
actually i don't really understand..sorry...
here is my tip...
1 corner turn,tst...When you erase to inside line when at straight road,n than you steer out,u can choose erase again or just feint....Feint is jz pull the steering and than counter steer cause your sliding...If you erase is easier to feel the slide..

after the 1st CP there have 1 turn...I usually tst n feint...means erase the car to inside line,n steer out n feint...I don't erase at that turn.when near exit,i shift fr g5 to g4 n than i shift bck to g5 n tst to the left line at the straight road,steer out to the right n feint...

after CP2,infront got 1 Big turn..gc8 usually use gear5....Tst or not also gear 5...If you got good top speed before that turn,and you Tst at the right way n line,your exit atleast will reach 147-149km/h
that BIG turn I also after erase to inside line,counter steer to the right n feint(pull the steer to right for a short while n counter...)you can wtch video....there many video you can see their hand....
There is no actuall theory that you tst n feint is faster or not...Is just different people play,different style suits them..

thank you i try to do happy.gif