Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - flash you back (Electro house mix)

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

25 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 54,056  ·  Replies: 603 
> Nor-Cal - for Friends/Players that enjoy the game, Up coming events, learning the game with out Drama.
DARKKNIGHT321
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:05 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,424

QUOTE (azn988 @ 35 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
Just got a harrassment and threaten letter from axel or whoever he is.
Whatever you have to say or want to start something, do it here "big talk guy".
Dont go around and start sending people threaten letters since its not going to make things better. Also, I be reporting you next time if you send another one of those threaten letter. You could be ban for threaten so you should know better. Anybody who does that is also going againt forum rules so just dont start it especially if you got nothing better to say. Team SRB is a big team just so you know.

If you want to report someone then make sure include rxfusion and whiteboywilly as well since he is also causing trouble and was talking dirty as well last time on the other thread.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:08 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 36,644

No problem, I just report all 3 of them and if it continue our team won't back down from them. We are here to make friends and play the game but if they keep causing trouble then we make sure their days all over.
azn988
  Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:16 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 36,654

I am tired of all this fight with those boys as well. Lets just play our game and if they cause trouble or interfere with our game, we continue it otherwise lets move on.

This post has been edited by azn988 on Nov 27 2010, 10:16 PM
felix01
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:28 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 36,499

QUOTE (azn988 @ 12 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
I am tired of all this fight with those boys as well. Lets just play our game and if they cause trouble or interfere with our game, we continue it otherwise lets move on.

What, more fights now? Who start it now? Was it the same people again?
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:36 PM

IDW Senior Member

There is just a lot of rude people here now. I gotta go pick some new shoes out sometime soon as well. My current ones been slowing me down when I step on the pedals.
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:42 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 5 minutes, 39 seconds ago)
There is just a lot of rude people here now. I gotta go pick some new shoes out sometime soon as well. My current ones been slowing me down when I step on the pedals.

You should get the new nike air push ups. Those are really good for playing tennis or even for games that require constantly using the feet. I try it on the other day but went with puma instead since I'm use to it and been wearing it for some time now.
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:46 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

i wasnt starting to fight or star any fights for that matter. all im saying is that you guys should take your chats elswhere because we all talk about this game and you guys come in and start your own little conversations and if anyone else says anything of relevance to your conversations, you guys gang up on that person util a flame war ensues. its not fair to everybody else who is active on this here forum. thats why i said it may be better for you and everyon else if you guys took your conversations to facebook or aim/msn facepalm.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:48 PM

IDW Senior Member

What? If you didn't start going around and reporting things then we wouldn't be in flame wars. Its those people fault that want to start something with us so its their fault period.

This post has been edited by DUCSKY88 on Nov 27 2010, 10:48 PM
azn988
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:51 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 5 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
i wasnt starting to fight or star any fights for that matter. all im saying is that you guys should take your chats elswhere because we all talk about this game and you guys come in and start your own little conversations and if anyone else says anything of relevance to your conversations, you guys gang up on that person util a flame war ensues. its not fair to everybody else who is active on this here forum. thats why i said it may be better for you and everyon else if you guys took your conversations to facebook or aim/msn facepalm.gif

Fine, we do it over fb but once in a when our team is greeting each other or put in some chats, don't bother with us since this is a free country and we have rights to talk. Don't you or whiteboy be starting anymore since we don't want to argue with you dudes as well. We all family here so just lets keep it cool.
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 10:57 PM

IDW Senior Member

How bout this? If that whiteboywlly apologize for being rude to our team, then we call it even and we even consider you all as friends.
Themac
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 11:31 PM

Team Usagi

Member No.: 35,619

makes sense. but plz keep forums about id5 only plz. its only that a lot of ppl came into this thread with fake times and all that, kinda sucks for the people who worked hard to earn their times.
Kiansung
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 11:39 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 35,526

QUOTE (Themac @ 7 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
makes sense. but plz keep forums about id5 only plz. its only that a lot of ppl came into this thread with fake times and all that, kinda sucks for the people who worked hard to earn their times.

Yeah, people should stop fighting over each other like a bunch of girls shifty2.gif . We all expert with the game so no need to fuss over it. I don't play this game anymore so I won't be posting anymore new times.

This post has been edited by Kiansung on Nov 27 2010, 11:40 PM
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 27 2010, 11:42 PM

IDW Senior Member

Despite what you all say, I be waiting an apology from whiteboywilly and until then, we won't give him peace around here.
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 01:51 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 2 hours, 8 minutes ago)
Despite what you all say, I be waiting an apology from whiteboywilly and until then, we won't give him peace around here.

honestly, i dont see why u got a problem with willy, hes a real chill dude. i think like u buddy said, just u play your game and he'll play his. all this flame shit is really unnecessary and going off on him is just continue this endless cycle of hate. the whole you vs willy thing, thats all fine and dandy but can you have your battle either in the game or though pm please? we all know that if this whole big (as the mods like to say) ePenis war continues we are gonna have another thread killed. so please, lets just cut the bullshit and keep things civil. cool.gif
colombianpride23
    Posted: Nov 28 2010, 01:59 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 36,422

smile.gif Once again, this is the main reason for this thread ( to talk about the game, to learn about it through chat and to get new tips that will help YOU improve and enjoy the game more) NO DRAMA PLZ.

Welcome all Nor-Cal players and players that are visiting this thread.

Our first up coming event is: smile.gif

user posted image

We hope to see familiar and new faces that enjoy the game. See you all there
Turbo 85
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 02:32 AM

Caucasian Usui God

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,131

QUOTE (Kiansung @ 2 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Yeah, people should stop fighting over each other like a bunch of girls shifty2.gif . We all expert with the game so no need to fuss over it. I don't play this game anymore so I won't be posting anymore new times.

nice job on getting world record for iro, dude!
guiluver
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 08:12 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 33,771

who all is attending the upcoming thursday mania at MGL?

@ axl: i hit u later in the week about picking u up.

This post has been edited by guiluver on Nov 28 2010, 09:03 AM
-VIRUS-
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 10:13 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

i hope i can make it to the tournament. laugh.gif
Altron195
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 01:07 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 36,013

anyone playing tonight???? I might be at SVGL later on.
AXEL*
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 06:53 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (colombianpride23 @ Today, 1:59 AM)
smile.gif Once again, this is the main reason for this thread ( to talk about the game, to learn about it through chat and to get new tips that will help YOU improve and enjoy the game more) NO DRAMA PLZ.

Welcome all Nor-Cal players and players that are visiting this thread.

Our first up coming event is: smile.gif

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Cin...tTournament.jpg

We hope to see familiar and new faces that enjoy the game. See you all there

sorry man, just saw a bunch of things that were offensive to me at the time and i let it get to me chair.gif
colombianpride23
    Posted: Nov 28 2010, 09:01 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 36,422

No worries.

@Altron - I would have went there but I was in S.F for the Auto Show. It was pretty good.
Altron195
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 09:18 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 36,013

All good, was able to get some TA's in. I got my Nagao UH and Tsubaka time down. I haven't dropped a time in about 3 months so I'm happy! smile.gif
DUCSKY88
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 11:27 PM

IDW Senior Member

Got two new pair of shoes today. Got to test both of them out to see which one are better. Old ones were sort of hard to use for video games.
PandaApex
Posted: Nov 28 2010, 11:29 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,092

This week should be great! Since I don't have to hoard for GT5 I can start playing IDAS5 more!
azn988
  Posted: Nov 28 2010, 11:32 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (DUCSKY88 @ 4 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
Got two new pair of shoes today. Got to test both of them out to see which one are better. Old ones were sort of hard to use for video games.

Just don't wear sandals like I did the weeks ago. Its hard to play in it and very disturbing when you take your feet off the brake to switch it to the other pedal.
Got some tests coming up so won't be able to play with you pal.

25 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »