Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Silent White

Views: 3,008  ·  Replies: 0 
> Initial D Event Stickers, works for both D6 and D7
jon360x
  Posted: Feb 23 2018, 06:11 AM

Project-SS Trueno Driver

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,105

Hi all. I'm here to post a way to unlock event stickers via hex modding your cards.
Before I proceed.
CREDIT GOES TO LEMONTHEKID FOR SHARING THIS

WARNING : THIS HEX MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE "Unlock all colors mod"
PLEASE USE STOCK INFO_CSV

Here are a the steps.

1. Open your card file with any hex editor and look for these values.
the ones in the red box will normally be FF FF FF FF (thats four slots for four stickers) and the ones in blue are normally 00 (set it to 10 to enable the stickers)

No stickers applied
user posted image

After apply stickers it should look like this
user posted image

From above to bottom. its your Car1,Car2,Car3 in order. so in the garage, Car1 is the first car on your left in your garage and the other two cars following. (Car2, Car3)

2. Open the parts_maker_info.txt in your "info_csv" folder.
Its in the folder path \initiald7\data\CAR\info_csv\
and you will have something like this.

user posted image
NOT ALL OF THE STICKERS LISTED IN parts_maker_info.txt WORKS. SOME ARE JUST EMPTY.
The values for the sticker are in the middle for each sticker.
The red boxes are the values that you must put into the card. BUT WAIT! Those are decimal values. we need to convert them into hex. How? like this

3. Converting to hex
I normally go to this website to convert my decimals to hex and vice versa.
https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decimal-to-hex-converter
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 895 x 423. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

4. So with the value that you've got. apply it to the card location now. like this
Red box for hex values ( First slot, Second Slot, Third Slot, Fourth Slot) total 4 stickers.
Blue box to turn the visibility of the stickers on
user posted image
Apply the values and save your card!

5. Run IDAS TP and go into your garage. You will have something like this.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 560. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

BUT WAIT! If you have colours mod installed. Then your stickers will forever remain white so it wont be contrasted on Bright colours sad.gif
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 560. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

To solve this. Just use the default colour files. restore your info_csv folder with the default one.

THANKS AGAIN TO LEMONTHEKID FOR SHARING THIS INFO. HAVE FUN!

This post has been edited by jon360x on Feb 23 2018, 06:14 AM