Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing Marko Polo - Speedy Speed Boy

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,222  ·  Replies: 9 
> Help for this game
TChinWan
  Posted: May 31 2014, 08:44 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,818

I would like to ask how to unlock the BGM Gamble Rumble ( Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AA X Version) and how to go to the next Chapter on Legend of the Streets .
DK_Brawler
Posted: Jun 1 2014, 09:46 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,567

Defeat everyone until you no longer see empty portraits in Legend of the Streets
TChinWan
  Posted: Jun 2 2014, 12:31 AM

IDW Member

But, it is full.
OkamiWind
Posted: Jun 2 2014, 12:54 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

You have to complete every single Legend of the Streets...arcs. Simple as that, what I assume is that you have only completed the first arc, Original. You also need to complete Legend and Another (I completely forgot the second arc's name).

In short I think you only completed Original, you have to play through arc 2 and 3 now.
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jun 2 2014, 02:05 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Please go to the original/ another / rebirth with the R on top of it, defeat the characters with the R on it. As simple as that, then you'll be able to challenge bunta. If win you'll be able to proceed to next legend, if lose your bar will drop to almost half.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
TChinWan
  Posted: Jun 2 2014, 03:26 AM

IDW Member

I've reached full bar and I can't defeat the ones with R above, what about the BGM.
OkamiWind
Posted: Jun 2 2014, 07:55 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,468

QUOTE (TChinWan @ 4 hours, 28 minutes ago)
I've reached full bar and I can't defeat the ones with R above, what about the BGM.

Ok, this changes things. So you completed all of LOTS and now you are playing Legend...well in that case you SHOULD be able to listen to Cross the X.

Best way to listen is to go to Time Attack and keep pressing the view change button a few times until you reach Cross the X.
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Jun 2 2014, 03:47 PM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

If you want to unlock Gamble Rumble, you have to finish Kanto's Fastest Project, which you would need to find a tag partner and defeat all 16 pairs of opponents in the Initial D universe.
TChinWan
  Posted: Jun 2 2014, 04:13 PM

IDW Member

Thanks.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
OkamiWind
Posted: Jun 2 2014, 07:04 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon