Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM1

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

23 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 40,530  ·  Replies: 555 
> Team ID Philippines, www.freewebs.com/teaminitialdphilippines
FREDS
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 06:25 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,047

hi ivan.. turned.gif i miss all my fellows there.lol.

oh gian, shinnnn. ya i just saw ur record today...waa how dare you break my clock wise dry record?heheh joke. it's nice to see some myogi guys here in cebu,hehe,very few.. im stil concentrating in counter clock wise, but i'll try to be a bit serious on clock wise one day, lol. oh..so you're the one who's making love with akagi with ur R34 huh?i remember you now. i dont run in akagi much. wanna have a battle in myogi some other dAy? biggrin.gif cool cf hood you got there huh,i still dont have it. im still waiting for 1million points and i'll get it too ;p

This post has been edited by FREDS on Feb 3 2007, 06:42 AM
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 06:50 AM

Not Without Incident

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,878

My, my... Team PH thread is finally getting action, lol.

@FREDS:

I see you've met Aries, he's actually one of the few friends I'm training in ID. Once you see the name "CUB", those are my padawans, LOL. Kael is one of them.

@KAEL:

Nino said he will go to gateway one day kasi he's excited to have a cub to cub match with you, better FT your 85 na!

@Ivan1

Good to see you in the board pare, pare. Dami nga nag ppm sakin, asking about the team.

@Jason

You're still a pooh, but I have you to thank for my Akina, RHOD section hehe... I'm now 2'58"xx!!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!

@brian and gian

Hello, bro... Welcome to the thread as well!. happy.gif

@Kael and Aries:

I saw Rain. Kanina I was at mega with Nino. Dami battles, you guys should have been there, lol!

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Feb 3 2007, 06:52 AM
FUCKU
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:05 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 18,045

hehehe ~ im insulted wolf - tahahahahahaha
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:11 AM

Not Without Incident

LOL, you know you're THE pooh.

Oh yeah, sorry but the team meeting for sunday will be cancelled. Me, TE, and Viper cant go so I'm not sure if there will still be a meet tomorrow. Anyway, you live nearby so you can go by yourself lol. Oh yeah, I broke the Myogi records again to be sure. Some kid named NOCHI is always trying to beat our times at Myogi so I made sure he had a time he cant beat. He almost beat Te's time as well.

Oh yeah, I managed to exit 146 at RHOD clean and 146 at LHOD too! I have a funny new line I'll show you at the 5 consecutives (and dont ask, I screwed up, section 1 and 4 on that run)
FUCKU
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:29 AM

IDW Expert Member

wolf~can u got to gh's on thurs or ~fri??
fri=b-day(but fridays far lol so come both days lol)
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 08:20 AM

Not Without Incident

This coming friday? Let's see. But most likely I think I can go. I'll see if I can try to skip work too so I can be there whole day. What's up? A house party or will you treat us out? LOL

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Feb 3 2007, 08:21 AM
gian7675
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 12:59 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 6:25 AM)
hi ivan.. turned.gif i miss all my fellows there.lol.

oh gian, shinnnn. ya i just saw ur record today...waa how dare you break my clock wise dry record?heheh joke. it's nice to see some myogi guys here in cebu,hehe,very few.. im stil concentrating in counter clock wise, but i'll try to be a bit serious on clock wise one day, lol. oh..so you're the one who's making love with akagi with ur R34 huh?i remember you now. i dont run in akagi much. wanna have a battle in myogi some other dAy? biggrin.gif cool cf hood you got there huh,i still dont have it. im still waiting for 1million points and i'll get it too ;p

Hi ya FREDS! smile.gif

Yup that's me, if I'm not mistaken I think I know you na. You're the near shaven head guy right? laugh.gif

I'm still setting the my R34. I'm waiting for the high C-West Rear Spoiler again to re-appear wink2.gif Weird...the Carbon Fiber hood really makes a difference on the BNR34's performance. There are 2 Carbon Fiber Hoods being offered for the BNR34, the plain black one and the one with grills.

I hope to see ya this Tuesday wink2.gif

Yo Wolf! Dami mo na pala padawans ah hehehe! smile.gif Any padawans with an R34? happy.gif

DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 01:23 PM

Not Without Incident

Aries is my "6 gear" padawan, lol pero after the training regiment I made him do, he might go for 5 gear cars (but mind you, he can use the gdb really good now).

I had one "R34 cub" but he segued to Battle Gear after we played it, lol. Right now I only have 4 official padawans: Aries, Kael, Nino and Rain.

But after the training, they can use any car naman eh, hehe.

Damn, I want to go to Cebu and play there!!! I have friends pa naman dyan who's always inviting me over.
gian7675
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 01:36 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 1:23 PM)
Aries is my "6 gear" padawan, lol pero after the training regiment I made him do, he might go for 5 gear cars (but mind you, he can use the gdb really good now).

I had one "R34 cub" but he segued to Battle Gear after we played it, lol. Right now I only have 4 official padawans: Aries, Kael, Nino and Rain.

But after the training, they can use any car naman eh, hehe.

Damn, I want to go to Cebu and play there!!! I have friends pa naman dyan who's always inviting me over.

Hehe! So online ka ulit...ikaw ha laugh.gif

So your Padawans are that versatile eh? I wish I can be your Padawan...overage nga lang hehehe!

Why don't you visit sometime? When the CEBU PACIFIC airline tickets are at sale, a round trip is only around P2,500.00 wink2.gif Take note, round trip na yun smile.gif

Anyway, check in na lang kita sa SOGO hehehe! blink.gif grin2.gif
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 3 2007, 01:46 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (gian7675 @ Today at 1:36 PM)
Hehe! So online ka ulit...ikaw ha laugh.gif

So your Padawans are that versatile eh? I wish I can be your Padawan...overage nga lang hehehe!

Why don't you visit sometime? When the CEBU PACIFIC airline tickets are at sale, a round trip is only around P2,500.00 wink2.gif Take note, round trip na yun smile.gif

Anyway, check in na lang kita sa SOGO hehehe! blink.gif grin2.gif

Once they finish their training they will be. Pero they have their own specialties and preferences din naman. Lol, I want din to go there pero I have work kasi. I have a place to stay na nga e with my 2 friends na nadyan.

Age? No problem dun! Bakit, ako 25 ako a! Gurang na rin yung apat na yan. Youngest is what... 18?

Lol, basta dont think of me as some uber master. I teach kasi I want them to get better just like I got better. With the exception of Kael, when I saw them, they were fished to oblivion. Ngayon, they can hold their own na din. Nakakatawa nga pag nakikita sila marami na nag tatanong kung may team na daw ba na C.U.B.

Tawag ko sa kanila, The Cub Club. ROFL
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:35 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 23,065

@WOLF

WTF?! thats too bad! If u guys txted me punta sna ako sa MEGA! I just went shopping w/ my wife and daughter and the most frustrating thing is the mall the we went to doesnt hve a ID machine! LOL!
Ivan1
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:39 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 23,094

ahh kw pla ung nakalaban ko s mega dati i was using my evo 4 ata and ur using an 85 on akina ... hehe
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:51 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

wah?!?! Ano name ng card mo nun time n we did battle??
kael
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 11:16 PM

This is me when I first drove the Trueno.

Member No.: 22,363

@Wolf

Aba, oi Han, bakit gurang na yung "apat", bata pa kami noh!! laugh.gif
Maybe pag ppunta si nino sana man lang magtext, oh magparamdam kayo, pag 2 lang kami nandun baka isipin date battle yun lol.

BTW, my gf said payag na siya sa sileighty, though preferred daw niya walang tao pag maglalaro. Lol.

@everyone

Bakit "padawan"?

dkg
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:35 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,866

kasunod ko pala sa BDAY si aurick! hehehe sept 14 aku ahihihihi happy.gif

wala lang happy.gif
eLCeeTakahashi
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 02:12 AM

Ryousuke's GurL

Member No.: 20,918

hello team ID Flip... i heard about you guys from wolf... i met him last week but i never thought that i already had a battle with him way way back in mega.. hehehe.. wish i could watch some of your battles.. hehehe

you are very much welcome to do grand slam in SM pampanga hehehe.. get the records!

@kael..

meron ako Sileighty kaso sa fwen ko un manual sya .. pro matik tlga ako hahaha

@aries

ang taong nagimpluensya ng GDB saken hahaha.. wtg.. i'm lovin that car~

@wolf

I already send a PM to you guys ke aries, kael, manu with the pictures last friday sa shakeys... tindi ng food wahhh parang last supper hahaa..

BTW... yesterday when i am doing a FT for my GDB.. i told some of the guys there na peeps from manila will come over to SM pampanga and told them to battle if they want.. then they are also asking when..

I dunno about the SPEED Team if they are still active.. wala na akong nakikita sa kanila dun.. or hindi lang kmi nagkakatagpo..

This post has been edited by eLCeeTakahashi on Feb 4 2007, 02:30 AM
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 05:15 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Ok sa Pampanga mura lng token 4 pesos lng solve dun! hehehe! Pag punta ako dun kailangan as early morning pra makapag start agad ng laro! tapos wla ng tayuan! hahahahah!
FUCKU
  Posted: Feb 4 2007, 05:35 AM

IDW Expert Member

UMM i only can bring 4 ppl but i cant treat well just food i think~..hmmm i get out of school at 12 so u can go around that tym~...
Ivan1
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 08:03 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 23,094

QUOTE (CUB^AE85Aries @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM)
wah?!?! Ano name ng card mo nun time n we did battle??

ivan1

rainbow aura ko nun... evo 4 na blue sa synergy mega..
gian7675
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 02:08 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Yesterday at 1:46 PM)
Once they finish their training they will be. Pero they have their own specialties and preferences din naman. Lol, I want din to go there pero I have work kasi. I have a place to stay na nga e with my 2 friends na nadyan.

Age? No problem dun! Bakit, ako 25 ako a! Gurang na rin yung apat na yan. Youngest is what... 18?

Lol, basta dont think of me as some uber master. I teach kasi I want them to get better just like I got better. With the exception of Kael, when I saw them, they were fished to oblivion. Ngayon, they can hold their own na din. Nakakatawa nga pag nakikita sila marami na nag tatanong kung may team na daw ba na C.U.B.

Tawag ko sa kanila, The Cub Club. ROFL

Nakow! Gurang na gurang na ako pinch2.gif

Palabas na sa calendar ang age ko hehehe! whistling.gif
FREDS
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 02:50 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 23,047

Cubs, parang baby na tiger ah biggrin.gif o anak-anakan ni wolf biggrin.gif sayang nasa cebu na ako,hindi na ako napasali sa Cubs,hehe
gian7675
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 03:05 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 2:50 PM)
Cubs, parang baby na tiger ah biggrin.gif o anak-anakan ni wolf biggrin.gif sayang nasa cebu na ako,hindi na ako napasali sa Cubs,hehe

Oo nga ano...wolf..cubs...Si Damien talaga oh...siguro gusto nang magka-anak hehehe! laugh.gif
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:01 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Ivan1 @ Today at 8:03 AM)
ivan1

rainbow aura ko nun... evo 4 na blue sa synergy mega..

Wah! Idol d me yun! bka ibang CUB yun! laugh.gif Red yun 85 ko and ako ay kalbo w/ salamin! hehehe! bka c nino yun or c rain! wink2.gif
eLCeeTakahashi
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:25 PM

Ryousuke's GurL

Member No.: 20,918

QUOTE (CUB^AE85Aries @ Today at 5:15 AM)
Ok sa Pampanga mura lng token 4 pesos lng solve dun! hehehe! Pag punta ako dun kailangan as early morning pra makapag start agad ng laro! tapos wla ng tayuan! hahahahah!

hahaha aries tlgang walang tayuan huh.. ayos tapos ang dami na nakapila non..

mag lunch ang dinner ka muna para me makasingit haha
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:34 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (eLCeeTakahashi @ Today at 6:25 PM)
hahaha aries tlgang walang tayuan huh.. ayos tapos ang dami na nakapila non..

mag lunch ang dinner ka muna para me makasingit haha

laugh.gif wla tlagang tayuan yun! dun n dn ako kakain magbabaon ako ng fud pra d n tlaga ako aalis dun sa pwesto! shifty2.gif

23 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »