Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing RED SUNS (Takahashi Brother's Theme)

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,412  ·  Replies: 87 
> [FANFIC] A New Legend, Chapter 12
thrett
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 08:20 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,478

this is still good
how long is you ff going to be
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 28 2006, 09:45 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 20,563

Chapter 11: Epilogue

“Hey dad, I want to race you before I go.” Takumi stared his dad in the spot where his eyes were supposed to be.

“Alright let’s go.” Both entered their cars and drove off to Akina.
=================
(Mount Akagi)

“So why did you bring me here?” asked Kyoko.

“I was wondering about something for a long time.” Keisuke glared at the sunset before him. He then turned around to Kyoko and looked her straight in the eyes. She glared back at him and blushed red. Keisuke and Kyoko both got closer and………
================
(Mount Akina)

The GC8V was in the lead while the 86 was trailing close by. Tires screeched and they went through a corner. Trees blurred in the background and the 86’s headlight’s disappeared.

“Interesting.” Bunta grinned and floored it.
==================
(Mount Myogi)

A BNR32 and a white Evo 4 were racing at Myogi. Nakazato was racing Seiji from the Emperors for revenge from the last battle.

“This time I won’t lose. My BNR32 and I can do this.” Then the 32 went through a corner with amazing speed.
=================
(Back at Akina)

“Where is he?” Bunta looked around in confusion. Then a pair of headlights appeared out of nowhere next to the GC8V. “Impressive.”
==================
(Mount Usui)

“Hey Mako hurry up!” called out Sayuki.

“I’m coming, I’m coming” replied Mako. Then she looked up to see Iketani looking at her. Both stared at each other for a while.
=================
(Akina)

The 86 was leading during the five consecutive hairpins came up. The 86 used the gutters and so did the GC8V. Both got out of the corner and they prepared for the next one.
=================
(Gas station)

“Hey Itsuki, what do think happened to Iketani?” Itsuki didn’t reply. He stared at the high school girls coming by. Then a Z32 showed up. The driver waved hi at them.

“High octane please.” shouted Makato.
=================
(Akina)

The hairpins were done and in the lead was the GC8V. The 86 was not far behind, but was losing to it.

“No! Not this time!” Takumi had a serious expression and drifted the next corner.
=================
(Wangan line)

“What a battle, yesterday was really intense.” Akio then saw headlights coming his way. It was a Skyline 32 colored white.

“Reina, wow it’s been a long time since I saw her. Wonder if she can keep up?” Then the Devil Z rushed off into the night with a white skyline chasing him.
=================
(Akina)

Last corner came up and the 86 was still behind.

“This my last shot.” Then Takumi accelerated aggressively into the corner and went out with them head to head. They were close to the finish line when everything blurred out.
=================
(Unknown)

Takumi got out and looked out into the sun. A car’s horn honked and he looked up to see who it was.

“You ready Takumi.” The guy got out of the sun and it was JT. He was with a new car, a black GDB.

“Alright Takumi I’ll give you a word of advice. People here like to drag a lot more than drift.” Takumi just looked blankly into space. JT looked at him and laughed. Then the GDB went off.

See you later..........

=====================
(Takahashi home)

"First chapter's finally done" Ryosuke went down in his chair and reread what he typed on his laptop. "I hope they all like it."

This post has been edited by dark_hero_zero on Nov 28 2006, 09:53 PM
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 11:13 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,179

wait i didnt get 1 bit of your new chapter!
Meteor
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:37 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Basically, Ryousuke tried his hand at writing a fanfic.
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 01:38 AM

IDW Banned Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i get it now lol, so is that the end of ur fanfic?
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 29 2006, 06:48 PM

IDW Expert Member

Yeah I guess. Though I kinda want to start on a new one. One with more comedy than drama.
-Jt-
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 06:53 PM

IDW Banned Member

read my fanfiction while your at it, every since you've doen this one, you haventbeen reading mine :'(, mine is stuffed too, so i finished the first bit and went on with a new idea!
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 29 2006, 07:12 PM

IDW Expert Member

I'm sorry I haven't read yours. I'll try to get up to date, but there is so much I missed.

P.S. Do you know any other good racing mountains?
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 29 2006, 08:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Season 2 Chapter 1: Late Night Rush

The moon was shining a radiant white over the clouds. It was so silent that even the crickets could be heard chirping away noisily. Then a screech was heard beyond the mountain and the crickets stopped to listen. The sound grew louder until it could be recognized as an engine of a car. The noise came closer and now it was clearly seen. It was a red/black Levin, everything stock except the white Volk Racing rims and a TRD spoiler. It dashed passed the trees continuing on its course. A corner came up and the driver quickly shifted down to fourth gear. The car turned and initiated a perfect drift. The person did the heel-and-toe technique and whooshed past the corner making it look easy. Then more corners came up, but he drifted them all and went on. A gas station was not too far up and a guy with a black Mercedes Benz was drinking coffee in a can. He watched the Levin zoom past him and he laughed.

“That Levin and that driver do know how to show quite a performance.” He laughed some more and quickly drove off in his Benz at the opposite direction.
=================
(The Next Day at a high school in Japan.)

“Are you sure we won’t get caught?” asked a guy wearing glasses.

“Of course we will if you don’t keep your mouth shut.” replied one of his friends. “Alright just a little more and we will be able to see them.” He drilled fasted and the hole was complete. “Alright it’s done, I get to look first.” He looked through the hole only to see another eye staring right at him.

“YOU PERVERTS!!!!!” screamed the girl that looked back at him. The two guys quickly ran with all the girls (holding brooms) chasing them.

“I told you this was a bad idea!” screamed the guy with the glasses.

“Hey, your wish became true, right. You wanted to be chased by lovely ladies.”

“This is not what I meant!” the boys reached a dead end and were surrounded by girls with fire in their eyes.

“After we’re through with you, you’ll probably wish you were never born, ladies CHARGE!!!!!” In that instant, a ton of girls came down on the guys and bashed them hard.
=======================
(10 minutes later)

“Ouch, it hurts to move. This is your fault Dai! Right now I would be in my comfortable bed, sleeping.”

“Shut it Koji! It was at your own free will! All I did was talk about it and tempted you with some money, that’s all.” They looked at each other and sighed. “Well I’ll see you later Koji.” They waved bye and both walked off in the opposite direction. Dai walked a couple more minutes and soon stopped at a pizza restaurant. He went in and called out.

“Hey Uncle Marco, you here?” after a couple more seconds an old guy with white hair, gold apron, and a chef hat came out with a sauce stained knife.

“Well if it isn’t Daisuke Torenawa, how’s it going?” Marco sat down and discussed with Dai about how was school.

“It was terrible. We got caught looking in the girl’s dressing room again.” Dai slumped and looked up at the fan (that was set to three) moving above their heads.

“Haven’t I taught you anything? You may only do that when you’re in either freshmen or sophomore year. Doing it as a senior will do nothing, but ruin your reputation with the ladies.” He waved his hand up in the air and pointed at Dai. “Now no more trying to look at girls while they dressing, okay.”

“Alright, I’ll stop. See you later Uncle Marco.” He waved bye and went out of the store rushing home. He opened the door to find his little brother (who was 4 years younger) playing a racing game (using a Lancer Evolution 7). He sat down next to him and watched his brother crash every corner.

“This game is sucks. I bet it’s designed to let you lose.”

“No little brother all you have to do is this.” He grabbed the controller and did a perfect 4wd drift on the next corner. His little brother was astonished and praised Dai.

“My brother is always the best at doing everything!” Dai smiled and handed him back the controller. He went up to his room and slept. Hours passed by and soon his alarm sounded at 3:00 A.M. He awoke, shut off the alarm, got dressed and went out.
=======================
(On the mountain pass)

“You sure they’re coming.” asked a guy on a 240sx. They were sweating for their arrival, Project D.

“Of course they are, it said so on the website.” He then pointed at a laptop with the website on it. It posted Friday 11:00 P.M. We are coming.

“I’m so nervous, hold me.”

“Be quite, I hear something.” Sure enough an FD, 86, and Project D vans arrived. They stepped out and the teams looked at each other with serious glares. Fumihiro stepped out and started to discuss the terms of Project D. The 86 and FD started up and went out to do some practice runs as usual. Takumi learned something’s from that Devil Z driver and wanted to test it out on the pass. Keisuke did some normal runs and tested to see if his skills were intact from that incident. They were fine, but something kept in his mind. Never trouble yourself with dirty racers who try to win at all costs. Keisuke grinned and accelerated the FD out into the darkness.

“These guys are amazing! They keep up that speed on a course they’ve never been on!” A spectator said in a crowd . “Hey if they don’t slow down they’re going to crash in that corner.” The FD was going up while the 86 was going down on a corner in unison. They both drifted in it and looked like they were about to crash, but both never touched each other. The 86 took the outside while the FD took the inside. They drifted next to each other and came out at the same time continuing their run. Amazing and they’re crazy was shouted by the people at that corner who were able to watch that amazing drift. Everyone was in an AWWW state of mind while the home team was depressed to see how good they really were. No one in their team could stand up to them. They’d feel better just to give the title away, but knew if they didn’t race them, everyone would mock them as cowards.

“This is bad, we can’t race against them, were going to look like a bunch of fools. What are we going to do Cid?” Cid was the unofficial team leader of the bunch and was worried about it as well. He didn’t want the team to feel hopeless so he made an excuse.

“Don’t worry guys, I’ll just tune my ER34 a bit more and it’ll be ready to take on that FD.” Everyone started to smile, but Cid’s mind was troubled. He knew just tuning the car wasn’t going to get him any nearer to that FD. What was he going to do? After all the commotion everyone went home, except for Cid who trained hours on end to become faster. He tried, but nothing seemed to lower his time. It was like a brick wall had just stopped him from walking any further. He sighed and decided on going home. While he headed down, on the third corner, he noticed taillights following him. “Now who could that be?” He looked a little closer and saw the car type. “An 86 Levin!” He accelerated faster, but couldn’t seem to shake him. After a dozen of corners they were bumper to bumper. Cid then noticed the next corner and braked early for it, but the Levin kept on going. “Is he nuts, doesn’t he know that after this corner is a hairpin.” The Levin soon started to drift a little and then the hairpin came up. “I knew it was a foolish move to try something like that.” Then his eyes focused on the Levin. The Levin quickly turned the other direction and made it through the hairpin perfectly. “No way!” Then he noticed he was going way to fast and started to spin out. He didn’t break anything except his taillights which was pretty lucky. “What the hell!?”

This post has been edited by dark_hero_zero on Nov 30 2006, 10:27 PM
thrett
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 11:44 PM

IDW God Member

this is a good start
Meteor
Posted: Nov 30 2006, 05:39 AM

Do continue.
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Nov 30 2006, 10:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

S2 Chapter 2: A New Challenge

(The Next Day, at a repair shop)

“Are you serious!?” everyone looked at Cid with sweat rolling down their foreheads. Cid had told them about the 86 Levin that supposedly did an amazing drift on that hairpin.

“I’m serious; he did an inertia drift on that corner.” Nobody could believe what he was saying. Every local racer knew that it was impossible to drift on that corner. No one could handle it at that speed because of the insane G-force that came up while doing so.

“Hey, get back to work!” shouted the manager of the shop. “You don’t get paid to crowd around Cid you know!” She put on a serious face and they all rushed back into their positions. She grinned a little bit and laughed.

“Why is the boss so happy?” asked a guy screwing a tire on a MR2.

“Who knows, maybe she finally got a boyfriend?”
=================
(At Dai’s house)

“Oh crap! I’m going to be late!” Dai quickly dressed and went down stairs. His mom had prepared toast for him in case of emergency. He grabbed it, stuffed it in his mouth and thanked her. “I’ve got to hurry; who knows what would happen if I don’t make it.” He ran past trees taking the best line to reach his destination. A corner came and he drifted through it at a crazy speed (For a human). “Just a little further, Yes! I made it just in time.” He walked over to Koji who had an angry face.

“Where the heck were you?” screamed Koji with his teeth grinding back and forth.

“Sorry I kind of overslept.” Dai got his breath back and stood up straight. Many people were lined up for JAMMA.

“Well you had one minute left on the clock, you’re so freaking lucky that nothing was in your way.”

“Wow this is going to be great! My first JAMMA!” cried out Dai ignoring the comment.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, JAMMA IS NOW OPEN!” shouted a man with a microphone. Everybody rushed in checking all the games and simulators out in display. Dai and Koji watched in galore as many people tapped buttons and inserted quarters into the machines.

“So where should we start first?” asked Koji, but was completely ignored by Dai. Dai headed over to the racing simulator section and looked for the new Touge Racer ver.4. He found it and overheard a conversation with some of guys.

“I am the best! So who’s next on my defeated list? What about you?” The guy pointed at Dai.

“Me? Sorry I can’t.” Dai quickly took off to Koji.

“You know if you wanted to go racing you could have asked!” shouted Koji. Dai apologized, but then heard a cracking sound over at the Touge Racer machine. He saw that guy smash a card owned by a girl. Her friends tried comfort her about the 20,000 card and yelled at the guy. The guy talked back at them.

“Those are my rules. Whoever loses gets their card smashed.” The girls yelled back.

“That’s not fair. She didn’t want to battle you!” From a far Koji and Dai listened to the conversation.

“Man that guys a complete jerk, right Dai? Dai?” He looked and saw Dai already had stepped up. He went up and tapped on the guy's shoulder.

“Hey that wasn’t very nice. I think you owe her 20,000 yen.”

“What the hell do you want? Go bother somebody else.” He tried to walk away, but Dai tugged on him.

“Hey, pay her the 20,000 yen now!”

“Alright I’ll give her the money, on one condition. We race and whoever loses gives up the money and gets his card smashed.” Everyone gasped around them. Koji walked up and started to talk Dai out of it. He was unfortunately ignored and the race pursued on.

“Dai have you ever played Touge Racer before?” Dai replied with a no. So Koji explained how to buy a car and the mechanics of the game. Dai bought a Levin and everybody laughed out loud.

“You are either trying to make me look like a complete joke or you’re a complete newbie. The Levin is a complete hunk of junk in this game. I’ll show you with my tuned BNR34.” The select screen opened and Dai picked the course called Mount Haruna while the song Stop Your Self-Control was selected for music. After loading the countdown started, a blue 34 and red/black Levin were side by side roaring their engines loudly into the night.
GO!!!!!!!!!! They whooshed off into the night with the 34 in the lead.
thrett
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 12:37 AM

IDW God Member

a yo you gotta keep going
Meteor
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 01:51 AM

So now you've put IDAS into the story under a different name. Anyway, keep it up.
-Jt-
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 01:58 AM

IDW Banned Member

keep going, its starting to get more interesting, but stilll needs a good plot build up!
zgatx
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 02:37 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 20,092

good work
pnoytecknix
Posted: Dec 1 2006, 08:45 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 17,159

siiiick.... good stuff. lets have sum more plz
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Dec 2 2006, 12:24 AM

IDW Expert Member

S2 Chapter 3: Go 86! Go!

The 86 was behind the 34 and was losing ground fast. The first corner came up and both prepared for it. The guy looked at Dai and thought in his mind, let’s see what you got. Dai shifted down, braked and then stepped on the acceleration pedal. He started out fine, but soon he skidded and raped the wall badly, losing tons of speed with it. Dai started to sweat a little with his face reading the movements of his own car and studying the effects of braking, shifting and accelerating. Koji started to sweat also and hoped Dai wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of this huge crowd.

“HA! You’re just a noob!” shouted the guy. He then accelerated away in the lead with a 70m advantage still growing. Second corner came up and he went it through it perfectly. He then looked at the 86 and it also made the corner perfectly. “Huh? You learned how to make a corner that quick. That still won’t get you near me.” Dai ignored him and the next corner came up in view. He shifted down; braked and this time left the accelerator pedal untouched till the apex of the corner. He made through the corner and Dai had a grin on his face.

“I get it now!” he floored the 86 into the longest straightaway of Mount Haruna. At the moment he was losing by 130m advantage and was not gaining nor losing. The challenger started getting nervous, but kept his focus on the road. He then shifted down for the turn and he made it perfectly. The 86 made it through, but at faster speeds and the advantage went down to 115m still going down. Dai couldn’t help but smile and the advantage meter went down to 100m.

“What the hell? How could this be happening?” Now the guy was sweating like crazy shocked by the sudden learning ability of Dai. He tried his best to escape, but the 86 kept coming closer and closer. About the start of the five consecutive hairpins they were bumper to bumper. Everyone now cheered on for Dai and his 86, including Koji who was jumping for joy like a madman. They drifted the first corner side by side without touching each other. On the next corner they did the same thing except Dai noticed something on the inside of the corner. Third hairpin he focused a bit more and now saw it was a gutter. He remembered hearing a story somewhere that a guy hooked on a gutter during a race on Mount Akina and won by using it. Could he do that in this game? The 34 braked normally, but the 86 went head on the inside line. Everyone gasped and started saying things (like is he crazy?).

“Dai are you nuts!” shouted Koji in the background. While all this was going on only one person was more confused than the crowd. It was the challenger.

“What the heck are you doing? You’re going to crash the wall if you don’t slow down.” Then his eyes glared at the screen with surprise. The 86 turned inside, almost touching the wall and then a scraping noise came from the tires of the 86. The 86 got out of the corner at amazing speed and left the 34 behind with no chance of ever making a comeback, Dai had won the race. The crowd cheered as the guy’s card popped out of the reader. He put it on the floor and crushed it. Then he gave the 20,000 yen to the girl he beat. Before leaving, he left a few words for Dai. “I’ll never forget this Dai Torenawa. I’ll have my revenge. I promise.” and off he went out of JAMMA.
==================
(At Marco’s pizza shop)

“This is the 86 Levin that beat me the other day!” shouted Cid crying with glee, hoping to ask the guy for a favor.

“Hey you, be quite out there! Also stop looking at my car.” shouted Marco. Cid looked up at the guy in disbelief. In his thoughts rang a lot of problems. This was the 86 Levin’s owner? He was just an old man probably at his 50’s. How could he be the one that beat me? Then Marco started to notice him staring at him “Hey what are you staring at? Is there something on my face?”

“Oh sorry, I just wanted to ask about the car. Are you the one that beat me last night?”

“Me! I haven’t driven that thing for 5 years.” Cid was even more confused and wanted answers, but he holds them in to get out of his anxiousness. Calmly he asked a question.

“Tell me then. Who drives it?”
===================
(On the mountain pass)

“Are you sure that Project D’s next race will be on this mountain?” asked a 6 foot tall guy with a red headband smoking a cigarette.

“I’m sure Ken. They’ll be here on Saturday night racing against team Volt.”

“Alright, we’ll watch the battle to see their skill beforehand to give us an edge, right Kerry?” He looked at a girl wearing a blue scarf resting on a blue GC8.

“Whatever, can we go home now?” in an irritated tone.

“Yeah, we should get some rest. We’ll show those outsiders not to mess with team Wild Fire.” They got into their cars (a red GDB and blue GC8) and drove out into the mountain pass leaving behind an Mp3 player.
==================
(Next Day)

“Sorry about this Takumi, we need someone to record the mountain footage and you were the only one available. Kenta got sick, Kiesuke disappeared and Ryosuke went off to do something for his doctor application.”

“It’s okay; I had nothing planned anyway.” He then saw a girl searching for something. “Hey that girl over there, she looks like she’s looking for something. Could it be that Mp3 we found?” Takumi pointed to the girl with a blue scarf.

“Maybe, go ask her.” Takumi got up and went up to her showing the cobalt Mp3. She looked up and thanked Takumi. She stared at him for a while blushing red.

thrett
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 05:37 PM

IDW God Member

good chapter
Meteor
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 09:58 PM

Do continue.
kazahana
Posted: Dec 4 2006, 07:09 AM

IDW's Resident Yoyoer

Member No.: 21,778

LOL and now you use parts of initial d??? WOW i thought of doing such a thing.. COOL...

worship.gif at your brilliance...

Keep it coming!!! I'm hooked tp it dy ya!! laugh.gif
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Dec 7 2006, 06:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Wow it's been a while, but I finally got through to posting the 4th chapter.

SE2 Chapter 4: Preparation

(The Torenawa household)

“Sorry kid, I’m not the one that beat you.” said Kosuke (Dai’s father)

“But sir, who?” asked Cid waiting at the front door of the Torenawa household.

“I’m going to figure this out. Wait for my answer.” Kosuke left closing the door and picked up the phone. He pushed on a few numbers and a voice rang from the phone.

“Yes, this is Marco’s pizza. May I take your order?” Marco’s voice rang from the phone.

“You have a lot of explaining to do Marco!” Kosuke’s voice rang out of the kitchen and Marco whimpered on the phone. A few minutes later Dai returned home finding Marco and his dad with a serious face. “Sit down Dai.” Dai followed his order and grabbed a chair and sat. “You were illegally driving weren’t you?” Dai started to sweat a tried to make an excuse.

“I was going to tell you dad, but…..” He was interrupted.

“Dai! Quiet, we’ll talk about your punishment later. As for Marco, how could you do this to my son? Why would you risk my son?”

“Kosuke he agreed to it and also he has the same spark as when you were a street racer. Can’t you feel it?”

“Marco, my son will become a lawyer and not a street racer. I don’t want him to make the same mistake I did.”

“Mistake, the only mistake was you quitting because of your winning streak being lost to some outside racer.” Marco was red with anger looking at Kosuke. “I liked when we were just driving for the fun of it and not for the glory.” Kosuke looked away and started to walk. “Your son has the potential to become one of the greatest racers in the world, don’t waste it.” Kosuke was by the door when he turned around.

“I’ll let this go.” Dai and Marco cheered. “On one condition.” Dai and Marco sat back down. “Dai will go to the race and race against the downhill, if he wins this will be forgiven and Dai can continue to deliver, but if he loses, Dai will never go in a sports car for the rest of his life.” He waited for a reply and saw Marco quickly stand up.

“Agreed, come on Daisuke, we got to prepare for a race!” Dai got up and both ran out the door to tune the 86 Levin. Kosuke went up to Cid and said he’d be there. Cid shouted for joy and left to tell the rest the news.
=================
(At a restaurant)

“Wow, what brings you here?” asked the repair shop manager.

“Well Rachel, I feel something is coming, but I don’t know what it is yet.” The guy grinned.

“What do you mean?” but before he could answer, her cell phone rang and she picked it up. It was important so she had to leave. “We’ll talk later” She waved and the guy waved back.
===============
(Repair shop)

“Hey guys, he’s coming!” called out Cid. Everyone crowded around Cid and discussed about the Levin. One in particular questioned its abilities.

“What happens if this guy doesn’t win?”

“Who knows if he can win, he’s the best we got. We’ll just have to hope for the best.” Then everyone started their cars and was off to the mountain. When they got there a lot of people were already discussing about Project D and their amazing driving skill on the corners. People were excited to see how great they really are and how the leader was the famous Ryosuke of the Redsuns. The other team started to sweat and the felt pressure of the night, especially Cid who kept looking for the 86 to show up. Engines roared in the background and everyone cheered to see Project D coming. The FD and 86 Trueno appeared along with the Project D vans. Both drivers stepped out and everyone stared at them with unease. Ryosuke stepped out and all the girls chattered about how handsome he was. Fumihiro stepped up and went to Cid.

“Are you ready?” asked Fumihiro. Cid was at worried now that the 86 didn’t show up, but he just replied about the uphill being first. So Cid and Keisuke went down to start the uphill race.
=================
(At Marco’s pizza shop)

“Alright that should do it Dai. Now go to the battle before you’re too late.” Marco laughed and Dai started the car right up. (Walking in the Shadow playing) The 86 got out of the parking and went out heading to the mountain.
=================
(In the middle of the mountain)

Cid was sweating like crazy trying to follow the yellow FD in front, but at each corner he was losing little by little. The FD drove amazingly through each uphill corner with a perfect line. Soon the FD was not in view.

“Alright we’re done with the uphill race. We can start the downhill.” Takumi started his 86, but then looked around for his opponent. No one came up.

“Where’s your downhill racer?” asked Fumihiro. Cid sighed and looked down. Then the radio said something about an 86 coming up the mountain. Cid quickly grabbed it and asked what color. They said it was a red and black Levin with white Volk rims and TRD spoiler. The team quickly got their spirit back and carefully watched the road for the 86 to come up, Cid was too excited to hold it and let out a quick roar into the midnight air. The whole Project D team was confused and just waited till the 86 got on top of the mountain.
================
(Inside the 86 Levin)

“Wow, all the corners are packed full of people. Probably came to watch the race, makes me kind of nervous.” Dai continued on his course to the top and passed through another corner. As he went through a face appeared from the corner.

“Well, this is going to be an interesting match.” Akio grinned and everyone around stared at him. Reina quickly shut him up and focused on the Levin. It had an aura to it, a strong one. If this was representing this mountain, he’s going to give Takumi one hell of a challenge.

“Here he comes!” shouted one of the Volts. The car’s headlights soon appeared and the engine of the Levin was soon heard echoing into the night. Ryosuke looked up and felt a strong presence in their midst. He carefully examined the car form top to bottom. An 86 Levin with TRD spoiler, Volk rims, Tuned for 240hp with a 4AG engine like Takumi’s. Then the door of the car opened to reveal a high school kid was the one driving. Daisuke looked around until he saw Takumi, both stared into each others eyes with knowledge of them being the opponent. The whole mountain was silent.
Meteor
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 01:40 AM

I wonder how this race will go. Trueno VS Levin, both drivers having great skills. I'm expecting a really exciting downhill battle.
dark_hero_zero
  Posted: Dec 10 2006, 10:40 PM

IDW Expert Member

SE2 Chapter 5: Transfer

Both drivers were getting ready for the big race. Ryosuke got up and went to Takumi.

“Fujiwara, remember the Levin and the Trueno may be relatives, but they do have their differences.” After those words Ryosuke left Takumi and went to watch on the sideline. Takumi wondered about it a bit, but couldn’t make sense out of it. He had fought a Levin once before, but that Levin had a turbocharger. This one had a 4AG engine just like his, how could they be different now?

“Alright, get ready racers!” Fumihiro shouted. Dai chose to be in front and the Takumi was to chase him. “Get set, GO!!” Both their engines roared out into the night and whooshed past the railings. The people cheered seeing the cars pass by at immense speed; Project D just watched them take off silently looking at them.
======================
(Almost at the first corner)

“What did Ryosuke mean by that, they have a difference?” Takumi’s mind was full of wondering, but had to set his mind on the race. First corner came up and he watched how the Levin did the corner. It was perfect drift as usual from all the good racers that he raced. Then he started to notice how the Levin was moving farther away from him. “What’s going on?” asked Takumi with eyes reading the Levin. It was moving farther away from him. Next corner came and both did it normally, but Takumi watched more carefully. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, till after the corner where the Levin just got farther away. Takumi was sweating now thinking what to do. How is this happening?
=====================
(On the top of the mountain)

“Don’t worry Kenta, Takumi is a skilled driver. He won’t lose.” Keisuke grinned as he looked up at the midnight sky. Ryoske looked up at Keisuke and thought it out. If Takumi doesn’t learn what the difference is, he will lose. He looked up at the midnight sky and breathed out with a heavy sigh.
====================
(Back at the race)

Takumi was losing more and more ground as each corner came up. He was sweating all over, looking at the Levin in front, trying to see how it kept gaining in each corner. He saw nothing, until he remembered the race with the red Roadster. He remembered how he passed the Roadster in the gutter-less corner. Then he looked at the Levin’ spoiler and how it moved through the corner. “I get it now!” Next corner came up and the Trueno came closer to the Levin.

“What’s he doing?” Dai asked as he looked out to see the Trueno approaching quickly. The Trueno moved closely inward, outward, then inward. The Trueno came closer, almost touching Dai’s fender. Both got out of the corner cleanly, but the Trueno was bumper to bumper with the Levin. “How did he do that?” questioned Dai. The next corner came up and both drifted through it, but the Trueno took the inside, which let Takumi pass the Levin. Dai was sweating now with worry of his father’s condition. If he were to lose this race, he has to quit racing forever. “No, I won’t lose!” Dai shouted.
====================
(Corner with Akio and Reina)

“Here they come!” called out one of the spectators. Everyone's head arose to see the Trueno in front of the Levin.

“The Levin going to lose!” cried out one of the Volts. All the Volts looked down with sadness in their faces. Both went through the corner at amazing speed, but the Levin was losing ground.

“Seems the race is all over, isn’t that right Akio?” Reina looked at Akio, but Akio had a serious expression on his face. Reina tried to catch his attention once. “Hey Akio, listen up.”

“Sorry Reina, but I think you misjudged the outcome.” Akio responded.

“What do you mean?” Reina was clueless at his reply.

“Cause his aura is flaring up.” Akio pointed at the Levin.

This post has been edited by dark_hero_zero on Dec 10 2006, 10:49 PM
thrett
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 11:48 PM

IDW God Member

good chapter cant wait for the next

4 Pages  1 2 3 4