Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) David Dima - Bad Love

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,922  ·  Replies: 6 
> Ferrari Car at Grab Turismo 4 ???, ask The True
SamuraiEvolution
  Posted: Jan 5 2010, 08:01 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,636

I ever Read at Internet Somewhere GT 4 have Ferrari Car at Used Car Showroom 2 If I'm Not Wron, That's True or False ?
laznlspeeddemon
Posted: Jan 5 2010, 02:06 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 9,959

False, no Ferraris in GT4, only in proglogue and upcoming GT5 will have Ferrari.
Bubs
Posted: Jan 5 2010, 02:28 PM

Plep

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,079

@Thread Title
user posted image

Just being pedantic. tongue.gif

No Ferrari vehicles in GT4 unfortunately. Kind of a shame that the game was missing so many companies. I suppose that's why they had fifty Skylines. laugh.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Jan 5 2010, 05:06 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Grab Turismo.

Yes, that will be exactly what goes through my mind when they release Gran Turismo 5. GRAB TURISMO!

I was hoping there'd be a ferrari in GT4 back in the day. Gonna be awesome to try one out in GT5.

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON Type R on Jan 5 2010, 05:07 PM
SamuraiEvolution
  Posted: Jan 5 2010, 11:08 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 34,636

Sorry I Mean Gran Turismo 4 lol

Too Bad.....No Ferrari, No Porsche, & No Lamborghini :DDD
aarenlainey
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 09:58 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,247

I was suprised to see this shot looked a little game-ish since all of GT5p’s shots look real to me, but its the f1’s color that makes it look like that.I’m missing the days when Gran Turismo was about climbing a ladder from a second hand car,modding it, then selling it for a better one, until you build up enough credit to buy a collection of cars.
Rudy
Posted: Dec 1 2010, 12:50 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)