Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Tabidachi

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

12 Pages  « 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 41,624  ·  Replies: 291 
> DJ HashiriyaR32, SEASON 5
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jan 2 2014, 07:08 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,031

I'm back again with a Comiket show, this time featuring new music releases from the 85th running of Comiket. Here's a glimpse at I've got on tap Friday night.
user posted image user posted image

Start time is the usual 7PM PST.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jan 10 2014, 05:40 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Just a heads up. There will be a show tonight, although it will be shortened due to me approaching my monthly bandwidth limit. Start time will be approx. 8:30PM PST/11:30PM EST.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Mar 7 2014, 05:01 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Another month's gone by without a show, and I'm back. This week will be sort-of "re-visit" or "continuation" of one of my previous shows.
user posted image
Back in mid-September, I did a show where I played all the music from this anime's first and second seasons released up to that point. Now that the remainder of the music for the second season have all been released, it's time for me to give it its proper send-off.

Start time will be 8:30 PM PST/11:30 PM EST.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Apr 4 2014, 06:32 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Today is April 4th, 2014

On this day one year ago, Noboru Yamaguchi, author of the "Familiar of Zero" light novel series, passed away.

Tonight, I'll be playing..
user posted image
A compilation of all the vocal tracks featured in the 4 seasons of the series' anime adaptation.

Also included will be new content, which will be kept under wraps until they're ready to be played.

Start time will be 7:30PM PDT / 10:30PM EDT Tonight

DO NOT MISS THIS!

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Apr 4 2014, 06:33 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Apr 8 2014, 08:01 PM

Unlimited Request Works

So, last week I played the debut album for the group ALTIMA.
Up this week will be solo content by ALTIMA's vocalist, Maon Kurosaki. I didn't realize I was sitting on these 2 albums until after last week's show.

Also included.....
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 350. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

To commemorate me finally finishing the series (finished 3rd season last night), I'm gonna play all the vocal tracks in the series and give it a proper send-off.

Show time will be this Friday night at 7PM PDT / 10 PM EDT.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Apr 25 2014, 05:05 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Due to work scheduling changes, I will no longer be doing Thursday or Friday night shows.

However, I will be doing Saturday shows effective immediately.

Start time will be at 7PM PDT/ 10 PM EDT as usual.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: May 2 2014, 04:57 PM

Unlimited Request Works

As we motor along from last week's revival of the Ace Combat setlists, I shall now soldier on with the soundtrack from the next game after Ace Combat: Joint Assault.

user posted image
Assault Horizon will be featured on this week's show, along other miscellaneous albums I manage to fit in.

Start will be the usual 7PM PDT / 10PM EDT.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: May 9 2014, 06:12 PM

Unlimited Request Works

There will be show as usual this Saturday night, but the content will be kept secret until then.

Show starts at the usual 7PM PDT / 10 PM EDT.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: May 11 2014, 06:52 PM

Unlimited Request Works

It's not that often that I make show announcements this early in the week, but here goes.

This week's show will feature the soundtrack for....
user posted image
And hopefully this should complete the setlist.....at least until the OST for Ace Combat Infinity comes out.

Start time is the usual 7PM PDT / 10PM EDT.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: May 20 2014, 04:43 PM

Unlimited Request Works

user posted image
Listeners, you may have heard the lead track for the above album being played on both my show and DJ Phoenix Wright's show a few times in the past 2 months. On this week's show, this album in its entirety will one of a few albums I'll be playing.
Start time is the usual 7PM PDT/ 10PM EDT. Other content will be kept secret until showtime.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: May 27 2014, 05:41 PM

Unlimited Request Works

In case anyone hasn't gotten the note, I did not go through with last Saturday's playlist. That has now been moved to either this Saturday or the one after (check back on Friday for this).
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jun 2 2014, 04:29 AM

Unlimited Request Works

There will be no more shows from me until further notice. Something happened with my Shoutcast client 30 minutes into last week's show that's rendered it unable to connect. I'll try and have the problem identified and fixed before this Saturday if possible.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jun 6 2014, 05:19 PM

Unlimited Request Works

The problem has been identified and fixed. There WILL be a show Saturday night and I will be playing what I was supposed to play back on the 24th, along with new additions.

Start time will be the usual 7PM PDT.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jun 8 2014, 11:14 AM

Unlimited Request Works

So..the show for last night will once again be moved. This time, it'll be on the 21st, starting at the usual time. This is because I have something else lined up for the next show on the 14th. It's something I like to call...

HASHI'S HIGH SCHOOL DAYS
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

On this week's show, I would like to take you back in time to the period of 2003-2007, because as per the title of the show, all these covers are from albums by bands and groups that were my favorites during my high school years, I'd like to share some of my favorite albums by these bands (plus more!).

Do note that the albums here may not necessarily be the ones that will be played on the show, and because of time constraints, nor will all the bands whose works I've included in this post get played, and as I've mentioned, I may add content from bands not listed here that were also on my favorites list during my high school days.

Depending on how this show goes, I may do a second special with the same theme on the 28th.

Start time will be the usual 7PM PDT.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Jun 8 2014, 12:55 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jun 25 2014, 05:16 PM

Unlimited Request Works

For this week, I'll be doing 3 back-to-back shows starting Thursday night. For my Thursday and Friday night shows, I'll be playing the OST for this
user posted image
along with any new content I can pick up.

On Saturday night, I'll be doing a second round of my High School Days special that I did 2 shows ago.

Start time on all 3 nights will be 7 PM PDT.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Jun 26 2014, 04:50 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Aug 12 2014, 04:55 PM

Unlimited Request Works

After almost 2 months of no shows, I'll be back starting this Thursday night with a show. I'll give you guys a sneak peek of what will be played, but for now, all you need to know is that I'll be running the regular start time of 7PM PDT/10PM EDT.

EDIT: Change of plans. The show will now start 30 minutes earlier at 6:30PM PDT / 9:30PM EDT

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Aug 13 2014, 05:47 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Aug 13 2014, 05:44 PM

Unlimited Request Works

This..

user posted image

is Maon Kurosaki's 3rd studio album, released last month, and is one of a few albums that are on my backlog and will be played tomorrow night. Also on tap will be new content from UVERworld, so don't miss it.

12 Pages  « 10 11 12