Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Man Power - Spark in the Dark

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,795  ·  Replies: 30 
> Ben-to, First rule of Ben-to. You do not talk about Ben-to.
Bumpercam
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 09:19 PM

Rage Against The Light

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,515

Pool episode.

And i'm still pissed off that Brunette's got no love.
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Nov 28 2011, 08:30 PM

whut?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,453

Haha they should just name rename Brunette to Titties instead, it's not like anything else gets more screentime than that when it comes to her lol tongue.gif

Latest episode was pretty damn funny I must say. A lot more than usual thanks to the two new characters and Saito being the almost shameless perv that he is lol laugh.gif

This post has been edited by bROCKoLEE on Nov 28 2011, 08:30 PM
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Dec 28 2011, 08:10 PM

whut?

Whelp, the show has ended. Series did not disappoint at all and it was good to see the show avoid the common pitfalls of degenerating into a cliche harem.

Kinda disappointed to see it go tbh. It's been awhile since I last watched an action shounen so it was a nice change of pace for me. I have to give props to Ben-to in trying to be different and not do the whole formalaic lolshounenpowerups crap.

Would definitely watch a 2nd season if one were to come along. It may not have bene anything groundbreaking but it was a neat little fun show to watch, that's for sure happy.gif
Saint
Posted: Dec 29 2011, 02:51 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

When they went to the pool with swimsuits (forgot which episode it was), that's it; I gave up. Lol.
Posted: Dec 29 2011, 12:29 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

the series was good, didnt dig the food fight much but it filled in the gap between other aired series' episodes. i was disapointed with the final ep. they couldve just made hercules an equally strong fighter that scared the hell out of the twins. that was the only part i didnt like much, the rest was decent.
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Jan 3 2012, 05:00 AM

whut?

I kinda liked how he drove them out by not over-powering them but ostracising them instead. I thought it was a kinda cool way to side-step the usual shounen build-ups.
In fact I don't think this series really pays all that much attention to power-levels at all, every dog or wolf in this case can have their day really, which was nice to see for once.

2 Pages  1 2