Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM2

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,029  ·  Replies: 129 
> Wangan Express Trial Way Trial
dmhc69
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 05:53 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,199

this movie actually looks pretty good... i'd be great if we could get the whole set of movies up here for the IDW members! grin2.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
mrs86
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 06:43 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 5,636

QUOTE (ExiL3 @ Jun 17 2005, 04:32 PM)
grrr imalso stuck at 79.4%....seeders please?!?!

same here
prettyboi
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:22 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,207

hey people.. shouldnt we help support initial d the movie by buying it instead of downloading it? ermm2.gif
Solid Snake
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:32 PM

A Legend in my Own Mind

Member No.: 599

Just a warning, someone tried to hack into my computer through one of the files that is downloaded in this torrent. I'm starting to think that the misinformation about this torrent being a copy of the live-action Initial D movie was just a clever ploy to upload a back door into our computers. I was checking out some of the files before I deleated them and they looked really fishy. Just a warning, but I wouldn't have caught onto this if it wasn't for my firewall telling me that someone was trying to access my computer from outside my network.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
mrs86
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:36 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (Solid Snake @ Jun 17 2005, 07:32 PM)
Just a warning, someone tried to hack into my computer through one of the files that is downloaded in this torrent. I'm starting to think that the misinformation about this torrent being a copy of the live-action Initial D movie was just a clever ploy to upload a back door into our computers. I was checking out some of the files before I deleated them and they looked really fishy. Just a warning, but I wouldn't have caught onto this if it wasn't for my firewall telling me that someone was trying to access my computer from outside my network.

really o crap
Solid Snake
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:48 PM

A Legend in my Own Mind

Yeah, dead serious.
I was talking to a friend about this and he hears about this all the time with bittorrent files being used to hack into other's computers.
I ran a virus scan on my whole computer and there are no virus's found. So, it looks like someone is just trying to hack into a bunch of computers in hopes of getting something good like usernames and passwords or planting a trojan on a computer to record field inputs in hopes to get credit card numbers.

EDIT: I think the reason for there not being any seeders is so people will keep trying to download the file and seed the info to other people trying to get this movie too. So, you guys are running bittorent and have only downloaded 79.4% of the file and in the last 2 days noone with 100% of the file has shown up to seed it. And, while you have waited for someone to seed the file, you guys have been sending those bogus files and a portion of the movie to other people. It's a big circle. No one is going to ever be able to download the whole movie. Everyone and their sister is going to think this is the Initial D movie and start downloading the file and then get hacked while they are doing it. Another thing that tipped me off was when this all started, I kept getting errors with bittorrent saying that a portion of the file was not correct and it would re-download it. When I got this message, I started getting attacked a few minutes later. I'm not 100% sure if they are related, but I know this torrent is bad news.

This post has been edited by Solid Snake on Jun 17 2005, 07:55 PM
InitialDRulz
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 08:10 PM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Member No.: 2,912

Of course its not the Initial D The Live Action Movie!! It hasn't realeased yet in Japan. It releases June 23rd... How can you get it?
mrs86
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 08:10 PM

IDW Prime Member

The torrent does not work dont wast or time.

This post has been edited by mrs86 on Jun 17 2005, 08:11 PM
InitialE
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 09:01 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 5,057

QUOTE (InitialDRulz @ Jun 17 2005, 08:10 PM)
Of course its not the Initial D The Live Action Movie!! It hasn't realeased yet in Japan. It releases June 23rd... How can you get it?

I thought China releases first?? unsure.gif
Godigy
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 10:17 PM

GO KICKY FAST!!!

Member No.: 2,597

Freeway Speedway is the name of the series in America. I got all 6 movies and even though some of are crap. I believe pt3 is only an hour long. Its jus some good pure racing movies that I'll take anyday over TFTF. What battles are in pt 5. Well; FC RX7 vs Old School 2nd gen Supra, FC vs S13 Silvia, FC vs Skyline, FD RX7 vs FD RX&. Might be a couple more battles mostly the whole series if anything THE whole series is all bout the WANGAN. Highway racing cept for this movie where it takes places from the highway to the touge than to tracks. Buy the dvds if you got the money, good buy!!!
Kakashi
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 04:57 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,514

The movie made in HK, so HK gets it first. Japan gets the movie in september.
Ryosuke_Gunma
  Posted: Jun 18 2005, 07:06 AM

Best MOTORing fans

Member No.: 4,467

Can any moderator close this thread before any more people download the video because there's no seeders?

THanks
Gizmo
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 07:09 AM

W00t!

Member No.: 6,139

i dunno really, cause now and then i get a 1kbs download rate for like 2 seconds !!

then goes to 0 !!

i have gone from 79.3% to 79.4% in 5 hours !!
Takahashi Ryosuke
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 07:16 AM

Fastest CapTezza Driver In Michigan

Member No.: 1,296

Please Someone seed this I am at 79.4%
loser_635
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 08:07 AM

MY 7!!!

Member No.: 4,821

SOMEONE PLZ SEED MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING THIS ARE STUCK 70 SOMETHING IM AT 79.4%

[SIZE=14] SOMEONE PLZ SEED!!!!![SIZE=14]
mrs86
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 08:36 AM

IDW Prime Member

for thows of you who are starting to download, is doesnt work it stop at 79.4%

This post has been edited by mrs86 on Jun 18 2005, 11:45 AM
loser_635
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 10:11 AM

MY 7!!!

Member No.: 4,821

so your telling us to watch it incomplete? its all choppy! and stops from time to time mad.gif
Solid Snake
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 10:31 AM

A Legend in my Own Mind

No one is going to seed this file. I't just going to remain at 79%. Don't download this torrent, it puts files on your computer that are copying your IP and sending it to another user through bittorent so even if you have a firewall, it will get out. I had to change my IP address to stop the attacks.
Everyone who has downloaded this file should just erase all the files it downloaded to your computer and change your IP address. Consult Windows Help on how to release and renew your IP address.
Kakashi
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 05:06 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,514

Why are you ppl asking to seed a virus?
spl
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 09:01 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 5,395

QUOTE (Solid Snake @ Jun 18 2005, 10:31 AM)
Don't download this torrent, it puts files on your computer that are copying your IP and sending it to another user through bittorent so even if you have a firewall, it will get out. I had to change my IP address to stop the attacks.

Please explain how this would work? With Bittorrent you are simply downloading/uploading parts of files in the torrent.. anyone can get your IP address simply by looking at the IP of the people connected to them through the Bittorrent transfer.

What I am simply saying is that ANY torrent you d/l, your IP will be visible to the rest of the seeds/peers that are connected to you.

BTW.. We need some seeds for this.

sad.gif
Gizmo
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 01:27 AM

W00t!

yay, it creeped up to 81.4% !!
Solid Snake
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 10:26 AM

A Legend in my Own Mind

Well, I think I might have jumped all over this file to early, but I was just being cautious since I know of people who have been hacked when downloading a torrent file.
I've re-evaluated what I was doing when I first got attacked and I remembered that I downloaded the new version of AIM around the same time I started downloading this file. I believe, that since I'm not seeing a crappy commercial on the AIM window, that the attack on my computer might actually not be true and that my firewall is confusing AOL trying to upload one of those commercials to my computer as a hacker trying to access my computer. pinch2.gif
So, sorry for the scare, and since no one is complaining of wierd activity on their computer, this file might be ok.
Gizmo
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 11:05 AM

W00t!

well actually, thats not true, every since i started to dl this torrent, i coulnt connect to the internet (AOL is my provider) in the end, i was forced to re-format my PC this mornin, when i did, it signed on AOL as quick as horse shit, so, this does some weird shit to your PC.

anyone else gettin this ?
Solid Snake
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 12:03 PM

A Legend in my Own Mind

QUOTE (Djgizmo @ Jun 19 2005, 12:05 PM)
well actually, thats not true, every since i started to dl this torrent, i coulnt connect to the internet (AOL is my provider) in the end, i was forced to re-format my PC this mornin, when i did, it signed on AOL as quick as horse shit, so, this does some weird shit to your PC.

anyone else gettin this ?

Well, maybe I wasn't entirely wrong then. I didn't find any viruses on my computer, though.

This post has been edited by Solid Snake on Jun 19 2005, 12:04 PM
Akira
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 01:30 PM

t3h_n00berer

Member No.: 3,280

I'm stuck at 79%, seeeeed?!

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »