Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing B-East - Super Eurobeat Presents Non Stop Re-Mix [Project.D Ver.]

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 8,211  ·  Replies: 3 
> The colours of Iketani's S13
IketaniSenpai
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:01 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,770

I apologise if this is being posted in the wrong section, I wasn't sure exactly where this topic fits in.

I recently got an Iketani's S13 plastic model kit, but the paint names are in Japanese.
Has anyone ever painted an Iketani S13 model and knows the right shade of green? Or could anyone take a guess at the nearest colour green?

Thanks a lot,

Jordan
kyonpalm
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:37 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Officially speaking, IIRC the codes are FG0 (green) and 463 (gray). I think you can get these exact colors from hobby shops for kits? For example.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 14 2019, 01:51 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

If you can post the paint guide in the manual here with the text clearly displayed, I can translate for you. Usually model kits have a paint guide that tells you exactly what colors to mix in what ratio to get the perfect result, so.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
IketaniSenpai
  Posted: Jul 14 2019, 06:19 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,770

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 4 hours, 42 minutes ago)
Officially speaking, IIRC the codes are FG0 (green) and 463 (gray). I think you can get these exact colors from hobby shops for kits? For example.

Wow, this turned out better than I could have hoped for. Pretty much the exact colour!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it cool.gif