Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Dejo & Bratt - In The Eyes Of A Tiger

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,961  ·  Replies: 28 
> 93 Efini Type R version 1.0
backalleyracer
Posted: Jan 28 2015, 10:01 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 7,122

So here is the question I have always wondered... on USDM FD's and FC's, it is nice because the steering rack is not in the way of the turbo/downpipe, however, this would not be true on RHD cars

I have always wondered what and/or how they made their downpipes go around the steering rack... pics?

ToplinerFD3S
  Posted: Jan 28 2015, 01:49 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,761

I can get you pictures when my car is in the air next. it has been a while since i have been in that area but the way the turbo sits and how far forward i dont remember it being very hard to clear the steering rack.
Banken
Posted: Jan 29 2015, 05:29 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,465

QUOTE (backalleyracer @ Yesterday, 10:01 AM)
So here is the question I have always wondered... on USDM FD's and FC's, it is nice because the steering rack is not in the way of the turbo/downpipe, however, this would not be true on RHD cars

I have always wondered what and/or how they made their downpipes go around the steering rack... pics?

If you look up pictures of JDM downpipes, they're "squished" where the steering rack is, IIRC.
ToplinerFD3S
  Posted: Jan 29 2015, 08:08 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,761

that would be true if it was for stock twins but nothing else

2 Pages  1 2