Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Marko Polo - Speedy Speed Boy

11 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 30,506  ·  Replies: 259 
> [FANFIC] The Angel of Akina, A fanfic
SKYLINE_32
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 08:41 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,232

whoa man this is getting better every word i read......... keep it coming!!!!!!!
caos950042
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 01:20 AM

~A grunt in the Game called Life~

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,415

QUOTE (Renzeiken @ Yesterday at 6:40 AM)
“That’s the point. Some higher-ups from Toyota heard of my whereabouts and exploits… They want me to join a team they’re forming that’s going to compete in the WRC.”

That sux for him. He'll be seeing/driving 4WD all day. unsure.gif
Renzeiken
  Posted: Jun 21 2006, 01:48 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 18,032

thrett: Heh. Thanks for the compliment.
notenufsleep: Hopefully, i'll get better at this whole writing thing with every update.
SKYLINE_32: Again, thanks. But im not quite sure if it's technical enough. I don't know much about cars like all the other initialD fic writers out there/
caos950042: Yeah, but man, it would be fun to see an AE86 in WRC - and to see it win.
thrett
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 06:16 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

when r u going to post more
nikos
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 07:32 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 15,234

Itsuki is finally getting a better car?!!!!!!!!!! w00t2.gif
( can´t think of any car that "fits" him? Does any one got a clue!? )

The "Yakuza" had to come to this story?! dry.gif

( Please tell me that you had this story already made out in your head and that it has nothing to do with F&F3 influence ... it´s starting to get a little darker the story, hisn´t it? - hope that you won´t make them steal Takumi´s engine, or blow it - ok? one engine blow is enoght)

Now there´s something thats giving me goosebumpus :BUNTA HIS GOING TO RACE OFFICIAL?!!!! w00t2.gif

or

His Ryosuke asking for a challenge againts Bunta before going to university?

or something else?

Renzeiken,

I have to confess,
I´m really hopping that you can continue with your fanfic, because it´s the only one that I´ve really got into it. I never had the patience to read fanfics and your´s is whiteout a doubt the best one to read.

I hope that you can continue with this story,´cause we are still 3 to 4 years whiteout Initial D anime.

keep up the good work.

Peace... happy.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 01:11 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Good story... keep up the good work Renzeiken!
?wha?
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:31 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

he's signing up bunta ph34r.gif

its all good, causwe bunta would prolly boot the shit outta ryosuke tongue.gif
crazyself
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 01:55 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 18,433

I think Ryosuke will ask Bunta to train the girl the same way he trained Takumi.
Taku_E70
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 04:43 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 6,100

Project D = Mafia

Mafia VS Yakuza

Rofl grin2.gif
Renzeiken
  Posted: Jun 22 2006, 11:01 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 18,032

thrett: now.
nikos: Believe it or not, I'm writing this thing without a plot in mind. On a lighter note, I haven't seen F&F 3. I'm not too fond of the whole american racers goes to japan and all that bull.
BOZZY: I hope I can manage.
?wha?: NOBODY can recruit Bunta. Except his wife I think.
crazyself: Bunta is way too lazy I think.
Taku: Aren't you supposed to have italian blood to be Mafia?

Chapter 7: The Clutch Master

Ryosuke carefully placed the key to his FC in the palm of her hand. Miya eyed the silver key and reluctantly hid it in her pocket.

“It won’t be for too long Miya.”

The girl was visibly upset, but who wouldn’t be? He was asking her to lend him her car for the weekend. Of course it wasn’t really a problem since he was going to leave her his FC, but still, there was this uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. “I don’t know Ryosuke…”

The med student gave her hand a gentle squeeze. “I promise, I’ll have it back before the weekend is over.”

“Well…” Miya bit her lips. “If it’s you, I suppose…”

~+~

It was a strange favor to say the least. But then again, he couldn’t actually say no to a request like that. Bunta opened the hood of the red mazda roadster one more time just to be on the safe side. Everything looked as it should’ve been. It was a fairly easy job, one that he could have done even without Masashi’s help – though his help did expedite the process much faster than he had expected.

“I suppose this will get rid of that little problem.” Ryosuke said.

Bunta rubbed his chin, nodding. It wasn’t a difficult overhaul, especially since Ryosuke had provided him more than enough money for the job but still… “We can’t be too sure until we’ve given it a test run.”

“I see.”

Then, in a move that surprised Project D’s head, Bunta opened the door of the roadster and climbed in. “Would you mind if I give this thing a try?”

Ryosuke’s eyes snapped open in surprise. He had heard about this man’s exploits, but witnessing his skills first hand? “I would be honored sir.”

“Alright.” Bunta turned the keys to the ignition, and the engine came to life – only with a much smoother sound than ever before. Edging the car forward, he stopped right beside Ryosuke and opened the passenger door. “You’re getting in aren’t you?”

“Y-Yes. Of course Mr.Fujiwara.”

“You’re way too tense kid.”

~+~

This was the place, Mt.Akina. This was supposed to be the home of the famous hachi-roku. According to rumors, Akina’s 86 could usually be seen tearing through this stretch of mountain road around this hour, and Maaya Arashi vowed that she would find it and beat it.

The only problem was, it was almost dawn and there was still no sign of it. Bored, the racer sent her silver RX-8 drifting through the corners with the grace expected of the renowned clutch-master. It was during this particular drift that she spotted a pair of lights not too far behind in the rear-view mirror.

“At this hour?”

She could hear the rouge car’s engine roaring loudly as it quickly closed the gap between them. Grinning, Maaya figured that she’d have a little fun while she was waiting. With reflexes born from daily rigorous practice, the girl-racer sped forward into a hair-pin corner at full-throttle, barely using the breaks as she went. It was an impressive drift, one that should’ve widened the gap between her RX-8 and the chasing car.

Maaya’s eyes flickered to the rear-view mirror for a second and she was surprised at what she saw. The car was drifting as well, but unlike her, the driver was drifting the red roadster so close to the guardrail that she couldn’t see why sparks weren’t flying all around.

Isn’t he hitting the railing already?

Gritting her teeth, the expert racer used her master control of clutch to find the perfect exit speed and hopefully, stretch her lead. To her astonishment however, the red roadster was not only able to keep up, but it was able to leave the corner side by side with her car.

She looked at her side, she couldn’t quite see inside the car since it was dark. But the driver looked like an old man. He looked like he was lighting a cigarette while talking to some other figure in the passenger seat. Blinking, she looked ahead and found a sharp left-hand corner not to far off.

“Are you looking down on me you bastard?!” she exhaled before turning the steering wheel hard to the left. She took another side-long glance of the mysterious driver to see him letting go of the wheel even before they entered the corner.

Is he insane?

The old man took out a pack of cigars from his pocket and handed it to his passenger while holding his own lit cigar in his other hand.

“He is insane!” Maaya spat as she watched the car veer into the inside – and then surprisingly, to the outside without the driver even touching the steering wheel.

With that maneuver, the roadster had taken the lead and Maaya found herself tailing a car which seemed to go only faster and faster with every corner they took.

~To be continued~

This post has been edited by Renzeiken on Jun 23 2006, 11:23 AM
Nero
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:03 PM

Bow down to the King!

Member No.: 5,140

Dude this is freakin' awesome lol, I'm getting goosebump just reading the lines where Bunta's hanging with Ryousuke, Bunta's caracter is off the record ahaha! Keep it coming man I love reading this fac fic wink2.gif
RYOSUKE4EVER
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 01:51 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 18,410

OH MY GOD your fanfic is AWESOME!!! Pleeeeeeeeez give us more! grin2.gif I LOVE Ryosuke and really wanna see where this goes!
notenufsleep
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 02:33 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 8,763

o dear, this is getting good. bunta is smoking a cigar and a cigarette =Dkeep up the good work laugh.gif
thrett
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 09:27 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

it seem your challenging yourself to make each chapter better
keep it up

jay
caos950042
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 11:47 PM

~A grunt in the Game called Life~

Member No.: 14,415

QUOTE (notenufsleep @ Yesterday at 3:33 PM)
bunta is smoking a cigar and a cigarette =Dkeep up the good work laugh.gif

lol I agree. In normal circumstances, you'd die. But Bunta isn't normal.

Like he said, keep it up.
Tomiya Takato
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 06:12 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,663

this fanfic is so good I WANNA READ MORE 1111

This post has been edited by Keisuke 63-887 on Jun 23 2006, 06:12 PM
lllAE86lll
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 06:34 PM

Initial D Since 05

Member No.: 5,962

Wow nice story O.O
?wha?
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 04:59 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

booyah bunta + ciggies+nohands drift = absolutely FRIGGIN A CLASS!!!
nikos
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 05:36 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 15,234

Now, can you imagine the freaking show that Ryosuke is seeing?! Bunta driving and drifting whit no hands!

Ryosuke : *mind thought* " oh shit!oh shit!oh shit!oh shit!oh shit! GRAB THE WHEEL, PLEASEEEEEEE! pinch2.gif "

or

"Damn old man- if you can do it, I can 2" dry.gif

But why did Ryosuke take the car to Bunta? to an avaliation run test? wasn´t he capable of doing it by him self?
SKYLINE_32
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 02:08 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 12,232

lmao nice story. is Bunta gonna use the gutter next?

oh and just wondering, what kind of tuning would be done on the engine of the MX5? turbo, supercharge? if it's in the story my bad
kita
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 03:06 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 17,224

well now, lets not get to far in-depth on this fan fic, this thing is turning out better than i expected =) good job man. now if only this could be an anime form that would b awsome =) Maaya sounds like a real beeyotch! lol.
Jason_H.
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 12:55 PM

Safe On Block

Member No.: 1,239

mmmmmmmm This REALLY makes me want to write a fic. I've had one in my mind for awhile, but I've been intimidated for awhile by screwing up on driving techniques and physics. I might think it over again. Thanks for the read smile.gif
Tarento
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 07:39 PM

IDW'S Guitar Hero b00bie

Member No.: 2,196

Anyone have time to make a flash of this? tongue.gif
Rudy
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 07:46 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
thrett
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 10:39 PM