Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing McFly - Going Through The Motions

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 34,341  ·  Replies: 159 
> Phantasy Star Online 2, WTF SEGA!?!
Akii
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 12:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,416

All of my characters are in Ship 2. Kinda lazy to make in other ships lol
PandaApex
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 12:01 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 29,092

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 10:10 PM)
Anyhow PandaApex, is that a HUmarl, or a HUcaseal? Or am I totally wrong? derp.gif

Yeah, its a HUcaseal. I really should spend more time on PSO2 but been playing various other games at the same time.

PSO2 is proving to be fun so far, even if I can't read half the things I see @_@
Orisue
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:31 PM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

I hear alot of people from PSOWorld play on ship 2.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 2 2012, 09:33 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

I honestly wish I was playing the game right now. Ah well I guess gameplay videos and pictures will suffice for now. Venth85 showed me this one earlier today, it's spoilered because it isn't really safe for work. laugh2.gif

SPOILER
Akii
Posted: Jul 3 2012, 12:28 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

The official release date for PSO2 will be on the 4th of July. I think it was around 2pm or 3pm at their side. Kinda of a coincidence that is on the 4th of July lol laugh2.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 4 2012, 09:27 AM

Patient Zero

Man! I really wish I could read Japanese or something because I'm trying to follow all these press releases since the game is already out and I have no idea what I'm looking at. SEGA please hurry and translate this game into English! derp.gif

On another note, I was looking around the various blogs and such and I came across some colorful character design plans along with some screen shots of this beautiful game.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 908. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 939. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

On a totally unrelated note. I am going to be bored over the summer, so I will probably start on my next cosplay project soon and I was thinking about cosplaying as a character from PSO2! The designs are awesome enough, but now the question is, can I pull it off? I was thinking FOmarl or HUmar just to keep it in the humans class. That, and well... I don't want to show off too much skin so sorry guys, no HUnewearl. tongue.gif

FOmarl?
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 536. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
or HUmar?
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 536. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Not HUnewearl.
user posted image

This post has been edited by THE_HONDA_CG2 on Jul 4 2012, 11:52 AM
Orisue
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 03:46 AM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02455-sega-o...lease-pso2-2013

This would be for us and european people. biggrin.gifD
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 12 2012, 03:16 PM

Patient Zero

Sweet Jebuz. I nearly jumped out of me seat and cried when I read the news that they confirmed the English release of the game. Early 2013? I can deal with that. But man oh man, this is going to be intense. Here's to hoping SEGA of AMERICA doesn't mess this game up by not translating the awesome DLC or derping on the servers. I'm still going to see if I can get the Japanese version working on my laptop though since I still want to try playing it. Bah, soon... Very soon.
Tessou
Posted: Jul 13 2012, 07:41 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Can't wait for that, considering I can't navigate the current system. Cecilia wants to play it, but I can't figure it out. sad.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Jul 13 2012, 08:04 AM

Patient Zero

First question, can you even hook up to the servers to start the game? There are some crude forms of translation guides on a few blog sites. I know its petty frustrating but you just have to bear with it. They say early 2013 as the English release date and I hope that means they don't push it back. I know for a fact that Phantasy Star Zero came out in Europe and America mere months after the Japanese release. Whether or not they worked on both versions the same time or did a ridiculously fast job with the translation is beyond me. But I have faith in SEGA and what they do for this series even though they are subpar with everything else. (GOD DAMN IT I WANT MY REMAKE OF JET SET RADIO NOW!) laugh.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
venth85
Posted: Jul 14 2012, 05:43 PM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

found another design wink2.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 563. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

FOnewearl
user posted image

This post has been edited by venth85 on Jul 14 2012, 05:47 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Aug 10 2012, 03:24 AM

Patient Zero

Most terrible news although I think everyone here who plays already knows this; but the Japanese servers and the American/European servers will not be linked. They've announced a whole slew of new content and updates to balance it out. I'm perfectly fine with the news as long as I get the game in my hands by the early 2013 promised date.

On a better note though, PSO2 will be at the PAX Prime game show making it's first Western appearance and anyone following this knows that it will be at the SEGA booth with a few other games such as; Aliens: Colonial Marines, The Cave, Hell Yeah!- Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS into dreams…, Sonic Adventure 2. I gasped at the mention of Jet Set Radio. DOES THIS MEAN THAT SEGA HAS FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO LISTEN TO THE FANS!?! Let's only hope.
r3d$unz
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 06:37 AM

GRRRR...YO! Apachai daio~!!

Member No.: 1,533

Not sure if its been mentioned here yet, but during TGS 2012 it was announced that PSO2 would be released on the PS Vita alongside the PC release, I absolutely approve of this decision! If cross servers are supported as well as cross play all the better!

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dijhqHtKVZI&feature=player_embedded )
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Sep 25 2012, 10:46 PM

Patient Zero

A release on the PS Vita and PC will be awesome. The only thing I'm worried about now is that this is starting to look a lot like the online game world OZ from the movie Summer Wars. Like it's everywhere, on PC, your PSP, maybe your phone/mobile devices, and anywhere else that is linked up to the internet or something. It could just be me being paranoid though. derp.gif

Honestly though, this is looking better and better. I need to start playing though Phantasy Star Online to get myself pumped up for this again. laugh2.gif
r3d$unz
Posted: Sep 27 2012, 06:11 AM

I think I'll be picking up both versions regardless if it has cross play or not, it would be awesome to play something like this on my Vita (God knows it needs the library) but it would be absolutely cool to create a character on the PC, build it up etc, then pick your vita up and continue playing on the go.
superhours
Posted: Sep 29 2012, 05:05 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 39,023

Anyone know when it'll be in the US? Been waiting for this game forever.
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Sep 29 2012, 09:50 PM

Patient Zero

QUOTE (superhours @ 4 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Anyone know when it'll be in the US? Been waiting for this game forever.

The game was released in Japan on July 4th I think. Sega has announced a release date range of mid 2013 I believe. I'm really pumped for this game too! So is everyone here planning to play together as a big group? Because that will be awesome. happy.gif
r3d$unz
Posted: Sep 29 2012, 11:05 PM

Do you mean big group as in going to the store and getting it? If it were possible then yeah I would love to do that, if you mean buying it individually and just playing it together I'm down for that too!
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Sep 30 2012, 12:50 AM

Patient Zero

Oh man! A giant release-day-party-get-together-kickback sounds super intensely awesome! I totally down for that, but since we don't know the exact dates, I don't know how we're going to plan it. I was thinking more along the lines of a big gathering in one of the lobbies and powering through a mission. In the long run, I want to have a consistent party of friends who I can count on to cover my back in a mission instead of random noobs who are out for themselves. I'm sure you guys fit that description right? happy.gif
superhours
Posted: Sep 30 2012, 07:41 AM

IDW Member

It's a p2p? I thought it was f2p. Either way I want to play that game...but we all still have a lot of time until it's release =/
AsakuraZ
Posted: Sep 30 2012, 11:14 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 9,858

Just like Guild Wars, you make the initial purchase for the game but you do not have to pay any monthly subscription.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
r3d$unz
Posted: Oct 1 2012, 05:43 AM

If its anything like the original PSO then meeting up in a lobby shouldn't be a problem, I would love to have people to partner up and game with as soon as I start and would help keep me playing!

I don't remember PSO havng any kind of monthly fee so that shouldn't be a problem, I remember playing on the Gamecube (Using a 56k modem!) and never having to pay any monthly fees.
superhours
Posted: Oct 1 2012, 09:29 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (r3d$unz @ 3 hours, 45 minutes ago)
If its anything like the original PSO then meeting up in a lobby shouldn't be a problem, I would love to have people to partner up and game with as soon as I start and would help keep me playing!

I don't remember PSO havng any kind of monthly fee so that shouldn't be a problem, I remember playing on the Gamecube (Using a 56k modem!) and never having to pay any monthly fees.

Hehe, I'm definitely picking up this game now. I was kind of ehh if it was monthly subscriptions. I'd also love to meet up in the lobby if possible. It'd be a lot more fun with other people playing with me happy.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
  Posted: Nov 3 2012, 12:54 AM

Patient Zero

I am kicking myself so hard in the pants right now for not being able to keep up with the rigorous update schedule for this game. Its almost as if they add something new every week if not every few days. There are so many new costumes, areas, missions, and weapons for everyone. I can't believe it. I have such high expectations for the English release. It sounds like SEGA America is doing an amazing job with it. I don't want to spam this thread with pictures and videos, so I'll just leave one really epic one here:

user posted image
V0|t
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 07:20 PM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

So, reading through this thread makes me want to get this game. And it seem's it might be something that can push my new computer build pretty well. Going to gamestop to preorder if available tomorrow >.>

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »