Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Total Terror

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,436  ·  Replies: 1 
> Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, WOOP WOOP
kyonpalm
  Posted: Oct 20 2012, 11:01 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

I can't believe there's no thread here. I guess this anime is 2chuuni4u. Anyway...

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 930 x 618. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

QUOTE (http://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!)
Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Absurdly moe show, in a time where moe seems so played out, we've started seeing parodies of the genre itself (see: Yuru Yuri.) Yet somehow, this works so well. Up to episode three now...

SPOILER
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
kazahana
Posted: Oct 31 2012, 05:54 AM

IDW's Resident Yoyoer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,778

Watching up to EP 4 now.
Man it kinda reminds me of myself and my Chuuni. blink.gif