Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Chris T. - I Wanna Be The Night

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,381  ·  Replies: 2 
> Machines in New York?
HALO
  Posted: Dec 12 2008, 02:04 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,313

I recently moved out to New York City and have been looking for an IDv3 or 4 machine (or wmmt2 if those aren't available). I haven't had much luck. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one?

I hope to see some old faces around the arcades once I find them!

Thanks in advance.
Cowman715
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 06:55 PM

The only Miata driver around

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,640

NYC in Chinatown.

Chinatown fair has an ID4
Grand Billiards has an ID3

Bayside Queens

Peter Pan Games (where I play) ID3/WMMT3

Have fun hope to see you around at PPG
FD3SIzDaBest
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:21 PM

It's All or Nothing Right Now

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 10,657

The one in Grand Billiards has moved to the movie theater in Douglaston, Queens. Ever wanna go there it's 242nd street n 61st ave in queens, right off the douglaston pkwy exit on the LIE and Cross Island. Or you could take the Q30 bus to 242nd street. It's the big shopping center with the toys 'r' us n modells and i think macys/jcpennys or something like that and theres a burger king. It's on the lower level in the movie theater.