Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing Mickey B. - Take Me Baby

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

301 Pages  « 299 300 301  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 580,656  ·  Replies: 7,502 
> Initial D/Eurobeat Request Thread, Read the rules page 1.
streetstyle
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 02:42 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,169

Anyone able to help with these:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
otter87
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 08:18 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 48,098

QUOTE (Gruzky @ Jul 15 2014, 05:50 PM)
Is there an extended version of Candy "O" - Don't Give Me Candy?  If not, can someone upload the longest version of it that was released?

Also, any general information on the track? I'm not big into the Hyper Techno scene which is where that song came from, correct?  Sounds more like some Eurobeat / Bubblegum fusion to me

edit - I guess it's an older song actually released in the mid-90s? I saw there's a vinyl release of it, if anyone has that extended it would be appreciated.  But I'd also like a version of it that was released on disc (obviously wouldnt be the extended) as it would probably sound nicer

QUOTE (IrkSplee @ Jul 17 2014, 07:35 PM)
I've unearthed two versions, "Latin Mix" and "TechPara Edit", which both sound identical to me, so that's weird. Apparently the only CD version is from "Super Dance Freak Vol. 61", which is where the one labeled "Latin Mix" showed up. There's also an "Original Mix" on vinyl, if anyone wants to pay 13 bucks and shipping for that on Discogs. (I'm pretty sure not, I don't hear much Eurobeat in this, this is pure bubblegum cheese to me. Which is not a BAD thing, but not what this forum is for.) Though personally, I'm betting that "Original Mix" is identical to the other two "remixes". I'd like to have a length for the Original Mix to be sure, though... but anyway. Links.

Latin Mix - 4shared.com/audio/Eq6qjHSn/Candy_O_-_Dont_Give_Me_Candy__.html
TechPara Edit - 4shared.com/mp3/uHXof4R8/A_-_02_Candy__O__-_Dont_Give_M.html

I can't tell any difference between these files, but I'm also very stupid. Take your pick!

Also found some credits about the song:

*DON'T GIVE ME CANDY / CANDY "O"
(DENZIL SLEMMING - PHIL RADFORD)
PRODUCED BY DENZIL SLEMMING - PHIL RADFORD
(P)1997 MADE UP RECORDS B.V.
PUBLISHED BY FORA MUSIC - COME AGAIN MUSIC

I recognize none of these names

I'd love more than three songs from this artist - I'm in love with this one, plus "Eternity" and "Lucky Number". But, again, not Eurobeat, just bubblecheese.

re-requesting this please
fujito10
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 06:58 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 47,812

QUOTE (magiblot @ Mar 14 2017, 04:05 AM)
You can find all the popular songs in K1RZA's FTP server:

http://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=42331

Particularly, since these two songs appeared in Initial D, you can find them quicker in the following thread:

http://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=42189

In addition, we always suggest using the lossless versions instead of the lossy ones.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. The version I'm looking for (Everybody's Warming) is 5:20.

301 Pages  « 299 300 301