Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Money Man - Love For Money

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

75 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 94,198  ·  Replies: 1,851 
> hawaii
Omnia
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 04:18 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,230

I am from arkansas, little rock.
K????
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 10:04 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,116

QUOTE (<EMP> @ Today at 2:32 PM)
wow...i havent been to this forum for a long time. talking about people i have beaten, i beat all of s@p except .?s@p and r:s@p. i also beat everyone in hawaiian brians except for cake. i think i beat him in ver. 2 but im not sure. if you really want a ranking of all of the people in hawaii, here it is.
Robert (es@p)
CAKE
CUDA
KIRA
me
chaossoldier
OMNIA
Zp3eD
RIKIO (used to play but is still up there)
SAIKO (getting back into playing and is very good)
there is my top ten. its seems accurate since i have battled them. chaossoldier is only good for ta's but sometimes it helps him in battles. and chaossoldier, the real reason i have my battle level 27 is because i travel around to battle and that i have picked up consecutive wins which help in leveling up faster. but now, initial d is dying very fast and i dont think it has much time left so my chances at having the second rainbow aura in hawaii is kinda dead. good luck to you guyz in whatever it is you are all trying to accomplish in initial d because there are no pros out there to see it or help you achieve them.

now that ladies and gentlemen is uber 1337

btw i don't think your the omnia we were talking about but wussup anyway
howzit panda
imprezagc8
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 10:30 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

Member No.: 14,482

does anyone know if there is a place where the machines aren't broken?
panda
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 11:25 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 5,217

QUOTE (Omnia @ Today at 4:18 PM)
I am from arkansas, little rock.

LOLOL

everyone GO TO BRIANS for the one good machine on hawaii ^^
<EMP>
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 09:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,988

true dat. hawaiian brians probably have better machines than everyone else now. the pearl ridge fun factory machine's are good but no one plays them.
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 09:41 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

that is cause it cost two bucks
K????
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 06:32 PM

IDW Supremo Member

isn't there power sunday or something where all of the games are cheaper? i always here about it but i never went on sunday
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 11:17 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

sometimes fun factory will have power sunday. it is not every sunday. they will tell everyone before hand. vip members get the first three game free, and gold card members get the first ten games free. all games are half off
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 05:54 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 8,382

QUOTE (<EMP> @ Feb 28 2006, 12:32 PM)
wow...i havent been to this forum for a long time. talking about people i have beaten, i beat all of s@p except .?s@p and r:s@p. i also beat everyone in hawaiian brians except for cake. i think i beat him in ver. 2 but im not sure. if you really want a ranking of all of the people in hawaii, here it is.
Robert (es@p)
CAKE
CUDA
KIRA
me
chaossoldier
OMNIA
Zp3eD
RIKIO (used to play but is still up there)
SAIKO (getting back into playing and is very good)
there is my top ten. its seems accurate since i have battled them. chaossoldier is only good for ta's but sometimes it helps him in battles. and chaossoldier, the real reason i have my battle level 27 is because i travel around to battle and that i have picked up consecutive wins which help in leveling up faster. but now, initial d is dying very fast and i dont think it has much time left so my chances at having the second rainbow aura in hawaii is kinda dead. good luck to you guyz in whatever it is you are all trying to accomplish in initial d because there are no pros out there to see it or help you achieve them.

u make it sound like me being good at TA's is bad...lol....but yeah ill admit.....u pwn in battle...but i got u on TA.....well actually...unless a giant mistake happens...then whoever has lane advantage will most likely win when it comes down to me and <EMP> battling....
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 06:05 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

you know i have never seen you before ChaosSoldier.
where do you play at?
L4sT ReSOrT
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 06:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 14,263

Not to jump into a post fear2.gif but I gotta ask...
I'm going to Oahu this summer and I can't live without my Initial D fix w00t2.gif .
Any good IDAs in the area of Waikiki? blink.gif
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 07:11 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (imprezagc8 @ Today at 4:05 PM)
you know i have never seen you before ChaosSoldier.
where do you play at?

well im currently grounded at the moment....but that really doesnt stop me from stopping by the arcade real fast....lol....i play at kam shopping center fun factory....since im still jus a little 16 year old kid....i dont get around much.....no ride....and i think the bus has weirdos.....lol.....so i dont go to brians and pearlridge too often.....but im at kam shopping center for a little while at about 3pm.....

and at L4sT ReSOrT: i dont believe there is any IDAS in waikiki.....main IDAS spots are hawaiian brians and pearlridge shopping center...other places off the top of my head are kamehameha shopping center, ala moana shopping center, windward mall...and a few others....but all the best racers go to hawaiian brians and pearlridge....
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 10:12 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

power sunday is april 9

not 100% sure, but i think the date is right
K????
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 10:53 PM

IDW Supremo Member

like chaos said you could go to ala moana cuz there is ID in jungle fun but the machines aren't really in good condition. The best person i seen there was BL 16 but since its ala moana people come and go so there never are any serious racers. let me know exactly when your gonna go and i bring some friends and race againts you. Thats the only place i could think of thats close by but if youre going sight seeing you'll most likely end up going to pearls so head towards tilt
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 12:27 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (K???? @ Today at 8:53 PM)
like chaos said you could go to ala moana cuz there is ID in jungle fun but the machines aren't really in good condition. The best person i seen there was BL 16 but since its ala moana people come and go so there never are any serious racers. let me know exactly when your gonna go and i bring some friends and race againts you. Thats the only place i could think of thats close by but if youre going sight seeing you'll most likely end up going to pearls so head towards tilt

bloody hell ala moana has crap machines....but aside from the fact that every machine has a crap wheel.....all the gas pedals dont lag....lol....but u could see higher lvls there.....actually ive seen the leader of team NOS there once....i battled him......and won......but in reality if u look at it this way.....ala moana is where all the tourists go......who knows when a godly racer falls upon the IDAS....so if ur lucky....u might see a awesome racer there once in a while....but thats jus by chance...
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 12:09 PM

da true Hawaii GC8

best machines that i know of are at pearlridge fun factory
<EMP>
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 12:15 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,988

if u r at ala moana, take the time to walk to hawaiian brians. it is about a ten minute walk. yes, i have walked from ala moana to hawaiian brians. it isnt that bad of a walk.
K????
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 09:37 PM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (imprezagc8 @ Today at 12:09 PM)
best machines that i know of are at pearlridge fun factory

i must be freakin unlucky then cuz i had one of the machines at fun factory try to eat my card
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 10:00 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (K???? @ Today at 7:37 PM)
i must be freakin unlucky then cuz i had one of the machines at fun factory try to eat my card

well when u have lots of a certain machine....then u know theyre not gonna maintain all of the machines to all work great.....
K????
Posted: Mar 3 2006, 10:05 PM

IDW Supremo Member

true dat
gonna ask around to see when power sunday is so i can actually go for once. hope its on the 16th instead cuz thats the day before my birthday and im probably gonna go anyway just for my brother and cousin who love that place. if any of you guys find out the exact date let me know
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 4 2006, 02:10 AM

IDW Goldmember

well im jus curious.....im wondering how many 20+ lvl people there are over here....

all i can recall is...

CUDA 31
ABS.K 27
me 25
CAKE 22 (i think)
NOS.? or NOS.A 22 (i forget the name)
KIRA 21 (for 2 cars i believe)
JAY 23

are there any others i missed....cuz i wanna know how many of us there are....
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 4 2006, 11:29 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

i think rukia is bl 23
ChaosSoldier
Posted: Mar 4 2006, 12:09 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (imprezagc8 @ Today at 9:29 AM)
i think rukia is bl 23

lol....how could i forget him.....he's pretty good.....we battled on for like 15 races going back and forth for wins.....that was fun....
DrifterD
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 01:28 AM

One of the Few Crappy Chinese Drivers

Member No.: 5,391

QUOTE (K???? @ Feb 25 2006, 02:01 PM)

I have no clue who eobert is drifterd where do u play?

i play at brians most of the time. since i live pretty close. i dont really go anywhere else but there. and i play guitarfreaks and thats the only plac ei know that has it
imprezagc8
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 11:20 AM

da true Hawaii GC8

it's official, power sunday is on april 9. every fun factory has it on the same day, so it doesn't matter which one you go to

75 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »