Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Nutty - Secret Love

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,821  ·  Replies: 0 
> Do you love pitbulls as much as this guy?
Steve
  Posted: Apr 7 2012, 10:46 PM

IDW Saiyan

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,205

Teen arrested for having sex with Pit bulls

Newton County, GA - It has happened yet again - the unconscionable act of bestiality.

This time, the victims were two female Pit bulls owned by Dr. Cathryn Lafayette.

According to KCTV5 News, Lafayette hired a teen to help clean her dogs' kennels and do other odd jobs around her property in exchange for paying tuition to help the young man receive his GED.

But it turns out that 19 yr-old Bernard Archer was doing much more than his employer asked for.

Instead of just handling odd jobs and cleaning, Archer was engaging in sexual acts with two of Dr. Lafayette's female Pit bulls.

Lafayette did not believe the responding officers when they initially notified her. Wrapping one's head around such a deranged concept is no easy task.

But when the Newton County Deputies showed her video footage captured by her neighbors, there was no denying that the teen had indeed victimized the woman's dogs.

According to KCTV5, the footage captured Archer's antics - Lafayette describes what she saw...

"And it showed him on his knees inside the kennel with my dog. He was on his knees like he was a dog,"

Archer was arrested on two counts of bestiality - felony charges in the state of Georgia.

He had just started his "job" on Saturday.

Watch the video footage here. (Please note, this takes you to the news clip - NOT to the footage of the teen and the dog)

Mmm. I'll try pitbulls next time I have a raging boner.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-national/t...s#ixzz1rDx5WFSn

This post has been edited by Steve on Apr 9 2012, 10:02 AM