Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Dave Simon - Speed Man

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,924  ·  Replies: 23 
> extreme stage online
otuel
  Posted: Jun 15 2011, 05:25 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,507

hi there !

i am having a hard time finding ppl to play online can some help me to find a good comunity to play ?
Rogar
Posted: Jun 15 2011, 08:20 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 37,158

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people here who still play. I'm usually on about every day, but my PS3's hard drive died on me last week. My PSN name's in my signature if you want to add me, we can race when I get a new hard drive in my PS3.
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jun 19 2011, 06:50 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

QUOTE (Rogar @ Jun 15 2011, 08:20 PM)
I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people here who still play. I'm usually on about every day, but my PS3's hard drive died on me last week. My PSN name's in my signature if you want to add me, we can race when I get a new hard drive in my PS3.

Your hard drive died? D=
How did this happen? x.x;
Rogar
Posted: Jun 19 2011, 07:03 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (TB_InuYasha_X @ 10 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Your hard drive died? D=
How did this happen? x.x;

I have no idea. I was just playing a game and it froze. When I reset it, it kept telling me the hard drive was corrupted and had to be restored. But it won't finish the restoration, it just goes to a black screen, and then says the same thing when I turn it on again. I tried plugging it into my PC to format it on there, and it won't even show up on the list of devices. I had to format it a month or two ago, too. But it totally died this time. I'm hoping a new HDD will do the trick. Luckily the hard drives are pretty cheap. I'll be bummed if I have to buy a new PS3.

This'll be the third time I have to start fresh. >_>

This post has been edited by Rogar on Jun 19 2011, 07:04 PM
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jun 20 2011, 11:51 AM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

QUOTE (Rogar @ Yesterday, 7:03 PM)
I have no idea. I was just playing a game and it froze. When I reset it, it kept telling me the hard drive was corrupted and had to be restored. But it won't finish the restoration, it just goes to a black screen, and then says the same thing when I turn it on again. I tried plugging it into my PC to format it on there, and it won't even show up on the list of devices. I had to format it a month or two ago, too. But it totally died this time. I'm hoping a new HDD will do the trick. Luckily the hard drives are pretty cheap. I'll be bummed if I have to buy a new PS3.

This'll be the third time I have to start fresh. >_>

Dang thats crazy ohmy.gif

Sorry Roger for me leaving the room so quick that time. Something really bad came up and I had to go.

Also feel free to add me otuel. smile.gif
Im not sure for you, but since I am in Pacific time, the best time for me to play is at Friday 11PM or Saturday. Since thats when I think most of the japanese players are on.

Inuyasha_X... are you the one that records a lot of your gameplays in youtube?

TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 05:46 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Yes, that is me in the flesh.

The last time I played.
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXRmjZqhpg )
dsmdave
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 09:26 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,547

I've seen quite a few online races on youtube mostly from people on here tongue.gif good stuff!
I just picked up the game myself yesterday! It's awesome! Better late than never I guess...
I signed up on the forums hoping to add people to play with..are we able to invite or create rooms online?
Either way my psn is DSMDave_25
Rogar
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 09:58 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (dsmdave @ 31 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
I've seen quite a few online races on youtube mostly from people on here tongue.gif good stuff!
I just picked up the game myself yesterday! It's awesome! Better late than never I guess...
I signed up on the forums hoping to add people to play with..are we able to invite or create rooms online?
Either way my psn is DSMDave_25

Yep, you can create a lobby. I think it's the second option in the online menu? Someone correct me if it's wrong. ^^;

You can't invite people to it, but you can just send your friends a message with the name of the lobby, and the password if you decide to give it a password. I think up to 6 people can be in a lobby at once.

This post has been edited by Rogar on Jun 26 2011, 09:59 AM
dsmdave
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 10:05 AM

IDW Member

thanks rogar! smile.gif
I'm also reading the translation thread tongue.gif I have a long way to go to upgrade my car haha.
If you play a lot feel free to add me smile.gif
DSMDave_25
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 10:38 AM

Feelin a little furry?

QUOTE (TB_InuYasha_X @ 4 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Yes, that is me in the flesh.

The last time I played.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXRmjZqhpg

Dang you just left him eat your dust as soon as you overtook him.
I could hardly beat TakumiFuji01

@Rogar
Yeah only 6 people per room.

@dsmdave
As soon as you hit the second option, always go to the green bar at the bottom. Free selection, where you can pick the race instead of just racing in one map.
I'll add you, Im still noob myself... well actually not really but I never get better in this game laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Jdmyo93 on Jun 26 2011, 10:40 AM
dsmdave
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 11:52 AM

IDW Member

Thanks everyone!
I'd def. like to have a big community of Initial D players on my list! Let's make it happen!
haha i too am a newbie lol~ I just got the game yesterday lol. God I wish I could of got it sooner T-T
The only way I could of got it back then was at a chinese mall about 2 hrs from me but
I believe they were selling the asian version only for $100.
I use to play it a lot on arcades (ver.3 i think?) and it feels great to finally have it on console. Just gotta get use to playing it on a ds3 biggrin.gif
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 03:32 PM

Feelin a little furry?

QUOTE (dsmdave @ 3 hours, 40 minutes ago)
Thanks everyone!
I'd def. like to have a big community of Initial D players on my list! Let's make it happen!
haha i too am a newbie lol~ I just got the game yesterday lol. God I wish I could of got it sooner T-T
The only way I could of got it back then was at a chinese mall about 2 hrs from me but
I believe they were selling the asian version only for $100.
I use to play it a lot on arcades (ver.3 i think?) and it feels great to finally have it on console. Just gotta get use to playing it on a ds3 biggrin.gif

Asian version + $100... yeah thats definetely worth it laugh.gif

But yeah man I'll add you tonight, somewhere around 8-10 PM Pacific time.
turbo_time95
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 04:37 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,690

yay, iv been searching the internet for the past 5 hours trying to find some sort of initial D community. i finally hit the jackpot wink2.gif

lol anyways i got the game a day ago. and wanted to know if anyone was down to race me... psn: Darklordpj

i could also use a few pointers... im used to playing ID everytime i pass it at an arcade.. not on the actual console.. anyways hit me up! awesome.gif

TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 05:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (turbo_time95 @ 35 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
yay, iv been searching the internet for the past 5 hours trying to find some sort of initial D community. i finally hit the jackpot wink2.gif

lol anyways i got the game a day ago. and wanted to know if anyone was down to race me... psn: Darklordpj

i could also use a few pointers... im used to playing ID everytime i pass it at an arcade.. not on the actual console.. anyways hit me up! awesome.gif

Add me to psn, tb_inuyasha_x
turbo_time95
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 05:52 PM

IDW Member

added smile.gif by the way guys small question... i havent meet a person with a mic online yet so i have to ask. is this game like... i forgot the term so il say " pro-headset/bluestooth" ??
Rogar
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 06:10 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (turbo_time95 @ 1 hour, 32 minutes ago)

My PSN's in my sig. You can either add me, or I'll add you next time I'm online!

Are you using a wheel or a controller to play?

Sadly, the game doesn't support voice chat. You can do a text chat in a custom lobby, but that's about it.
turbo_time95
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 06:14 PM

IDW Member

woah... you just gave me an idea o.0 il just make and use a text chat in the xmb so i can text ppl in english... although most likely yall have been already doing that for awhile lol. sure il add you smile.gif

i use a controller btw

This post has been edited by turbo_time95 on Aug 1 2011, 06:16 PM
tinlunlau
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 06:18 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 7,568

I've had the game for years. In fact, I bought it on release date but didn't start online gameplay till recently since I didn't have any wireless connection support. But that's all changed now since the landlady bought a G-router and I've been playing online.

I'm surprised to see that there are still quite alot of online players for this game after all these years. I guess the lack of online matches was due to the recent PSN downtime. You'll probably have better finding a match in the rankings mode.

Another thing that annoys me is people tend to intentionally bump into your car at the start of a race to slow you down. And that's really annoying!

This post has been edited by tinlunlau on Aug 2 2011, 06:20 AM
turbo_time95
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 08:57 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (tinlunlau @ 2 hours, 39 minutes ago)

Another thing that annoys me is people tend to intentionally bump into your car at the start of a race to slow you down. And that's really annoying!

I've never seen such in any of my races... i guess its a good thing for me lol.

btw random question. are there any racing teams/clans on this?
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 04:02 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (turbo_time95 @ Aug 2 2011, 08:57 AM)
I've never seen such in any of my races... i guess its a good thing for me lol.

btw random question. are there any racing teams/clans on this?

Yeah, I am the leader of the TribalBoyz and we are recruiting at the moment for IDES. We play multi - game platforms. PC, PS3, 360 etc. The website is TribalBoyz.net, so feel free to register up on the site and post up an application if you are interested in joining.

We are in the process of growing, so be patient with us, but we have been around since the existence of the famous Need For Speed Underground 2. smile.gif

Involving other American teams, I'm not sure if any other teams are still really playing the game, I've seen a few Japanese teams.. but, I'm not really that into trying to figure out what they are saying. I think they make there teams by placing @Whatever. Example: @MNS.
turbo_time95
Posted: Aug 21 2011, 09:44 AM

IDW Member

kk cool, il def check you guys out and stuff. see you guys online cool.gif
TakumiFuji01
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 02:43 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,756

QUOTE (Jdmyo93 @ Jun 26 2011, 10:38 AM)
Dang you just left him eat your dust as soon as you overtook him.
I could hardly beat TakumiFuji01

@Rogar
Yeah only 6 people per room.

@dsmdave
As soon as you hit the second option, always go to the green bar at the bottom. Free selection, where you can pick the race instead of just racing in one map.
I'll add you, Im still noob myself... well actually not really but I never get better in this game laugh.gif

LOL Sup man! I rarely go on the forums. I need to go on here more then GTPlanet!
-VIRUS-
Posted: Sep 10 2011, 11:45 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

if anyone is up for battling let me kno. w00t2.gif
Rogar
Posted: Sep 10 2011, 03:19 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 3 hours, 33 minutes ago)
if anyone is up for battling let me kno. w00t2.gif

Yes! I'll be able to get on IDES tonight after I get off work - in about 4 hours.