Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Free ZION

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

8 Pages  « 4 5 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 29,498  ·  Replies: 185 
> Initial D in tagalog?
tiQlado
Posted: May 24 2007, 10:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,504

Not trying to come clean or anything, but I'm not really into boy-boy kind of thing. It's just nasty fun to poke fun at our favorite characters sometimes. pinch2.gif

"schwarddub"??? Heeee~! laugh.gif

Kenta being 2nd in the Frootiest list? Was that what you meant? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by tiQlado on May 24 2007, 10:15 PM
darth_stitch
Posted: May 25 2007, 07:47 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 16,482

QUOTE (T3chn0Magus @ Yesterday at 9:52 PM)
hello! looks like the BL/yaoi fever also hit this board..... whistling.gif

Ehehehe, T3chn0Magus - I'll read yaoi fanfics if they're well-written but I'm not about to promote them here - rules being the rules. laugh.gif

Still, Initial D does have a lot of moments of fruitiness, especially with the Kenta thing. Poking fun/pointing out the whole homoerotic subtext is just soooo much fun.

Going back OT, I have to admit na super-kilig ako when I heard Ryosuke in his Taglish version. Haaaay. Bagay na bagay. *swoons*

Stormeye
Posted: May 27 2007, 04:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 24,174

Yaoi is my Initial D heaven. Deal with it.
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 27 2007, 05:48 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Stormeye @ Today at 8:53 PM)
Yaoi is my Initial D heaven. Deal with it.

Yaoi is not allowed on these boards. The last time people posted Yaoi Initial D content on the boards the content was removed and they were banned. Please keep this in mind.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kamyuz
Posted: May 27 2007, 07:03 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 23,693

QUOTE (darth_stitch @ May 25 2007, 07:47 AM)
Going back OT, I have to admit na super-kilig ako when I heard Ryosuke in his Taglish version.  Haaaay.  Bagay na bagay.  *swoons*

Hay... There is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be considered the hottest character in the Taglish 4th Stage...

Only the "pare..." threw him off.

This post has been edited by kamyuz on May 27 2007, 07:04 PM
Stormeye
Posted: May 27 2007, 07:49 PM

IDW Expert Member

Yes. But if you bleep out the pare...HOT. Hot. HOT HOT HOT.

Makes me have nosebleeds just thinking about it. Oh, to go OT. TiQilado? When are we going to post the Fruity Power stage of Initial D?
prismadiluce
Posted: May 27 2007, 10:41 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 16,434

It's all in the dubbing.... Guess they never knew about culture and stuff....

For me, I wouldn't dare watch it. It might induce nightmares, and I might lose my interest in Initial D. crying2.gif
mark4000
Posted: May 28 2007, 02:15 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 18,584

QUOTE (prismadiluce @ Today at 2:41 PM)
It's all in the dubbing.... Guess they never knew about culture and stuff....

For me, I wouldn't dare watch it. It might induce nightmares, and I might lose my interest in Initial D. crying2.gif

A wise decision.

I couldn't continue watching it since it went from ROFLMAO funny to just plain annoying. dry.gif
DamienWolf
Posted: May 28 2007, 02:53 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (Stormeye @ Today at 11:49 AM)
Yes. But if you bleep out the pare...HOT. Hot. HOT HOT HOT.

Makes me have nosebleeds just thinking about it. Oh, to go OT. TiQilado? When are we going to post the Fruity Power stage of Initial D?

It already did induce nightmares on my part. Only Ryosuke whad the dubbing that suited him.

*Hears Takumi in the background*

"grabwe, gan-itoh ba sya kabilees?"

*jumps off akagi*
junetrish024
Posted: May 28 2007, 03:36 AM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

It already did induce nightmares on my part. Only Ryosuke whad the dubbing that suited him.

*Hears Takumi in the background*

I don't want to think that there might be a possibility that there might be a Filipino version of the arcade as well...

*Man in Evo. V and Evo. VI on Tsuchisaka*

"Ano tini-tingin-tingin mo dyan? Gusto mo bang upakan kita?"

*Takumi on Tsuchisaka*

"Ambilis! Ikaw na yata ang pinaka mabilis na tao sa balat ng lupa!" [WIDE EYE MODE]
tiQlado
Posted: May 28 2007, 05:36 AM

IDW Expert Member

"Ambilis! Ikaw na yata ang pinaka mabilis na tao sa balat ng lupa!" [WIDE EYE MODE]

Nyahahahahah~! laugh.gif

Caught Act 22 last Friday and this morning. Is it just me, or the dialogue has gotten better? I mean, 'di na siya ganun ka-coño. Still, Takumi's voice is cringe-worthy. Lumalabas ang accent niya pag straight Tagalog ang lines niya.

"Ano ba itong nakakainis na tensyon na 'to? Ito 'yung nararamdaman ko 'pag nagda-drive ang sera-olong matanda sa Emprreza!"

I've really got nothing against the accent and all. Kung si Bunta may punto, at least alam nating parang inherent sa character yun, at di sa VA. tongue.gif

And Ryosuke, the damn hunk of a man, has better lines too! Nade-coñofied na rin! w00t2.gif

Too bad that they made these changes only when 4th Stage was winding down. But oh, well. There's still the subs.

@ Stormeye: Frooty Power Stage? As long as we clearly define that there'll be no yaoi, safe na tayo dun (how folks will keep it that way will be a real challenge!). Just plain poking fun at our characters. Of course, di rin ligtas si Hot!Damn!Ryosuke... fear2.gif

EDIT: About the Coño Stage inducing nightmares. When I wasn't a fan of the series, I couldn't bear five minutes of the dialogue before I turn it off. Thankfully, that didn't turn me off entirely from the series to see it on subs. So I suppose if you ride with it, so to speak, you can just laugh the whole dialogue thing off. I mean, think about it this way: you got laughs from a rather serious Stage of 'D. wink2.gif

Another side comment: Bahket ganon ang boses ni Iketani?? Nagka-itsura na nga ang character art niya, tapos pag dating sa boses... crying2.gif

This post has been edited by tiQlado on May 28 2007, 05:42 AM
T3chn0Magus
Posted: May 28 2007, 03:30 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 24,500

QUOTE (tiQlado @ Today at 5:36 AM)
Caught Act 22 last Friday and this morning. Is it just me, or the dialogue has gotten better? I mean, 'di na siya ganun ka-coño. Still, Takumi's voice is cringe-worthy. Lumalabas ang accent niya pag straight Tagalog ang lines niya.

"Ano ba itong nakakainis na tensyon na 'to? Ito 'yung nararamdaman ko 'pag nagda-drive ang sera-olong matanda sa Emprreza!"

"Ano ba itong nakakainis na dubber na 'to? Ito 'yung nararamdaman ko 'pag nagda-dub ang sera-olong conyo na ito sa Initial D!"

laugh.gif

Anyway....missed episode 21 but 22 is uploading atm....btw, you're lucky, you have the option of not watching the dubs...moi even has to bear editing and uploading them! wacko.gif

agree on the recent tying hard attempts at de-coniofication....the earlier ones were REAALLLLY BAADDD!

re: kenta in the list
you may put him in the fruity one or the annoying one....doesn't matter...another voice that will never leave puberty it seems... wink2.gif

back to matteo...hindi ko masyadong napansin ung mga details nung commercial nya sa petron....and has anybody heard tyson sy's voice? would he make a better takumi dubber?

re: yaoi
i know yaoi is restricted here but i never knew it would make such a ruckus speculating on kei-taku pairing... wacko.gif

This post has been edited by T3chn0Magus on May 28 2007, 03:31 PM
Stormeye
Posted: May 28 2007, 04:59 PM

IDW Expert Member

...Well, we're making them YAOI but not YAOI as in...YAOI love. More of YAOI as in talking colegiala Kris Aquino-speak YAOI. Yes...HOT!DAMN!Ryosuke...yummy. *grin*

Anyway...urgh...still haven't seen 1-3rd stages. Urgh.

XOXO,
Stormy
kamyuz
Posted: May 28 2007, 06:18 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (Stormeye @ Today at 4:59 PM)
...Well, we're making them YAOI but not YAOI as in...YAOI love. More of YAOI as in talking colegiala Kris Aquino-speak YAOI. Yes...HOT!DAMN!Ryosuke...yummy. *grin*

Anyway...urgh...still haven't seen 1-3rd stages. Urgh.

XOXO,
Stormy

You can watch it whenever you come over... Shush though, so I can watch too.
Stormeye
Posted: May 28 2007, 06:59 PM

IDW Expert Member

Yes ma'am. I will shush.
tiQlado
Posted: May 30 2007, 05:47 AM

IDW Expert Member

Natapos na ang Coño Stage sa Animax! crying2.gif Even if I have the subs, I'm still sad to see it end. Like I said earlier, the dialogue's much better than the first couple of episodes. The translations on my 4th Stage subs were mind-reeling, so this would actually be the first time I actually understood the eps. Okay naman ang ending, nice touch with the interspersing flashback of that ride with Joshiya and Ryousuke's voice over. (haaaaay! pinch2.gif )

Everything would have gone down well. Except. Ang. Boses. Ni. Takumi!! mad.gif Nakaka-distract talaga.

So. "5th Stage: Tuloy ang Ka-coñohan", anyone? tongue.gif
prismadiluce
Posted: May 30 2007, 07:09 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 16,434

QUOTE (tiQlado @ Today at 9:47 PM)
.... So. "5th Stage: Tuloy ang Ka-coñohan", anyone? tongue.gif

".... ang battle nina Takumi laban sa pekeng Proyeko Di" grin2.gif

Oh man.... Please improve the dubbing if they are to do it again! cool.gif
tiQlado
Posted: May 30 2007, 07:37 AM

IDW Expert Member

^ Hear, hear. I think they learned their mistake with 4th Stage. Dialogue-wise, that is. Sana sa dubbing, mga true-blue dubbers na. Though I don't think Animax would see the need to do it again, unless there's a new Tagalized anime channel. wink2.gif

".... ang battle nina Takumi laban sa pekeng Proyeko Di"

Second! w00t2.gif
T3chn0Magus
Posted: May 30 2007, 04:12 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 24,500

sorry folks....some d4mm3d s+up!d flagger just flagged my anime vids RANDOMLY!!!!! bungi-bungi na cya ngaun and the remaining ones privatized!

still furious pinch2.gif ....might not be uploading for a while....

sorry sa mga nasa abroad and locals na walang animax.... sad.gif

---------------

re: true-blue dubber
atenista? w00t2.gif yay much better kng pure " 'teneo " english....not sure kng me makakalusot na pekeng conyo.... ermm2.gif

This post has been edited by T3chn0Magus on May 30 2007, 04:16 PM
Stormeye
Posted: May 30 2007, 05:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

...5th Stage: Tuloy ang Fruity Conyo-ness!! WHOOOT!

biggrin.gif
darth_stitch
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 08:39 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 16,482

Utang ng loob, if and when they get around doing Fifth Stage or even doing Tagalog dubs for the existing stages, please, sweet GOD, Animax, DO. NOT. HIRE. MATTEO. GUIDICELLI. I don't care how cute he is, I just wanna see him and not HEAR HIM, okay?! mad.gif

Although if they Tagalize the earlier stages, I WILL ROFLMAO at the conyoness! And Ryo-chan looks so Ateneo in his blue shirt and white pants in First Stage... laugh.gif And Kei-chan is DLSU talaga with that green hoodie... hey, I gotta have ONE Takahashi brother hailing from my alma mater! Er... for any Blue Eagles out here, I do NOT watch the basketball games so PEACE, okay? biggrin.gif
Stormeye
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 05:43 PM

IDW Expert Member

S'okay. Magiging taga-UP naman ako hopefully. Plus fave teacher ko DLSU galing. biggrin.gif Magaling naman mag-ingles eh...

HEhehehehe.

Yesh, laugh at the conyoness. The Takahashi Kyodai hail from rival schools! biggrin.gif

And for the love of God. IF I HEAR MATEO-MOKONA BOY AGAIN...I shall shoot myself. Tanong lang though...sino magpapalit sa kanya??
tiQlado
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 05:47 PM

IDW Expert Member

Ano kaya ang eksena sa Takahashi residence kung rival schools nag-aaral yung dalawa? Are there any blue stuff in Keisuke's wardrobe? Same with Ryousuke. Does he have a tinge of green in his? wink2.gif

This post has been edited by tiQlado on Jun 3 2007, 05:49 PM
kamyuz
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 07:18 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (tiQlado @ Today at 5:47 PM)
Ano kaya ang eksena sa Takahashi residence kung rival schools nag-aaral yung dalawa? Are there any blue stuff in Keisuke's wardrobe? Same with Ryousuke. Does he have a tinge of green in his? wink2.gif

Keisuke definitely has blue... You can see him wearing a blue sweater in Dogfight afterall... As for Ryousuke... Hmm... Haven't seen any yet.
Stormeye
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 10:28 PM

IDW Expert Member

Me neither. And you KNOW I stare at him.

8 Pages  « 4 5 6 7 8