Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Max Coveri - Golden Age

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,875  ·  Replies: 2 
> 1.0 to 2.0 and back to 1.0 questions
unahanaretsu
  Posted: May 26 2010, 07:58 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,510

So at davis they have exp 1.0 and in san jose where i live they have 2.0. If i bring my card over to svgl to upgrade it to 2.0 and then bring it back to davis will the card even work? If it does work will i be able to get a part exchange every 2 ejects? (or is it one i cant remember for version 2.0) Also my second question is for the evo 7 do they have any fronts that look like the evo 4 and can you take out the stupid evolution VII thing on the trunk. I have an evo 4 car now and like the aesthetics but i really dont like how its low on the list. If the 7 can look like the 4 i'll jump ship.
Rei.G
Posted: May 26 2010, 09:14 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,210

it won't work. 2.0 cards cannot be used in 1.0 ver.
stormfox
Posted: May 27 2010, 10:41 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (unahanaretsu @ Yesterday, 11:58 AM)
So at davis they have exp 1.0 and in san jose where i live they have 2.0. If i bring my card over to svgl to upgrade it to 2.0 and then bring it back to davis will the card even work? If it does work will i be able to get a part exchange every 2 ejects? (or is it one i cant remember for version 2.0) Also my second question is for the evo 7 do they have any fronts that look like the evo 4 and can you take out the stupid evolution VII thing on the trunk. I have an evo 4 car now and like the aesthetics but i really dont like how its low on the list. If the 7 can look like the 4 i'll jump ship.

for the E7 question....

No. No front bumper that looks like an Evo4.

The EvolutionVII thing is not stupid. i know a few who loves it more than the empty E9 backside.
If you dont like it, there is a CWest FRP boot. Its like a carbon boot, except its not black and is colored to your car. yups, so no words there.

unless you are like within say 2-3s of the Evo4 record limits, getting an Evo7 probably will make no difference to the timings what so ever.

Say... akina DH... the E7 at 3'05"999 is 0.6s faster than the E4 on record... so you need to be about 3'09 and belows to even see much tanglible difference between the 2.

if you want the all out best car for the sake of not feeling "mid table"... feel free to hop over to the FD RS.

This post has been edited by stormfox on May 27 2010, 10:42 AM