Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Bust the Future Wall (into the rockin' beat)

Views: 5,755  ·  Replies: 0 
> 2005 Second Semi-Annual Awards Postponed, Nov 15 2005 -> Dec 10 2005
Perry
    Posted: Nov 15 2005, 06:19 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Some of you has asked me about the date of Second Semi-Annual Awards today because it was supposed to happen at midnight Pacific Time today (11-15-05), but it didn't. Allow me to explain why. I apologize I didn't address this earlier.

As you all know, most of the board members are full-time students. Final exams usually start around mid-December. People are going to have to concentrate on studying for exams and have less time to devote to forums activities.. Therefore, there won't be a whole lot of people participating in the voting process. As a result, we are going to push the Second Semi-Annual Awards to December 10th, 2005 (Second Saturday of December) Due to this change, the 2006 First Semi-Annual Awards will now be on June 10th, 2006 (Second Saturday of June) and the 2006 Second Semi-Annual Awards will be December 9th, 2006 (Second Saturday of December) and so on.

Perhaps let me refresh your memory a little by running through the voting process again. The voting will take place in Community Forums where I will start the voting thread. There will be 18 ~ 20 award categories for you to vote in. You do not have to vote in all of them, simply leave blank if you do not feel like voting in certain categories. Voting process will take two (2) weeks usually. Depending on the actual condition, deadline extension might happen. Finally, after everyone has casted their votes, it'll take about one (1) week to count all the votes and have the results posted. Results are usually posted in the first week of the month after the voting.

Thank you all for your patience and your ongoing support of Initial D World.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project