Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing joy

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 6 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 44,531  ·  Replies: 212 
> Super Eurobeat Vol.197
Perry
Posted: May 11 2009, 12:19 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Chronohawk @ 4 hours, 54 minutes ago)
*UPDATE UPDATE* Hey I noticed that the individual tracks are tagged as SEB 196. Just a heads up

Not sure if it's worth it to re-upload everything. pinch2.gif Very good catch though.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Chronohawk
Posted: May 11 2009, 01:28 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,445

QUOTE (Perry @ 1 hour, 9 minutes ago)
Not sure if it's worth it to re-upload everything. pinch2.gif Very good catch though.

Very True, I mean you can just change the tags. Winamp, Itunes, or tag & rename can take care of that. Lol. Just wanted to make you aware!
DXPetti
Posted: May 11 2009, 02:18 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 11,807

eh whats with the blatent knock/rip-offs like Sledgehammer (Heartbreaker) and even Like A Space Invader (which contains bits from California Dreaming)?
Lebon14
Posted: May 11 2009, 03:11 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

I don't know what song exactly but one of the new songs had a "We Will Rock You" rip-off part (Of course, the song by Queen)
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
powser
Posted: May 11 2009, 08:29 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 29,719

Roppongi Nights has Chester's Bad Boy all over it, but they're sung by the same person under different alias anyway... (I think)
beat freak
Posted: May 11 2009, 10:22 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 28,039

DXPetti
eh whats with the blatent knock/rip-offs like Sledgehammer (Heartbreaker) and even Like A Space Invader (which contains bits from California Dreaming)?

Are U kidding? That is what makes this mix a lot more interesting than the lame ones on the last few cds.

Lebon14
I don't know what song exactly but one of the new songs had a "We Will Rock You" rip-off part (Of course, the song by Queen)

That would be the intro of Fire Dragon.

powser
Roppongi Nights has Chester's Bad Boy all over it, but they're sung by the same person under different alias anyway... (I think)

You are right! Except "that person" is noone other than the immortal Gino Caria.
Chester- Bad Boy
Dr. Money- Roppongi Nights

This post has been edited by beat freak on May 11 2009, 10:25 PM
kyonpalm
Posted: May 12 2009, 01:45 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Hm, yes. R.I.P. Gino Caria... sad.gif
Ronnie
Posted: May 12 2009, 01:47 AM

桜兔

Member No.: 22,053

I love driving to Don't Turn it off when it gets to the part of the song where everything comes to a halt I start to slow the car down and it feels like it was the car that stopped the song and when I put my foot down at the right time the song starts up again!

I am easy to please. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Ronnie on May 12 2009, 01:47 AM
Tessou
Posted: May 12 2009, 03:52 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (DXPetti @ Yesterday, 6:18 PM)
...and even Like A Space Invader (which contains bits from California Dreaming)?

Remember that Space Invader came out well before California Dreaming. When the former song came out, people were blaming it for being a ripoff of Space Boy. online2long.gif
DXPetti
Posted: May 12 2009, 02:10 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ Yesterday, 10:52 PM)
Remember that Space Invader came out well before California Dreaming. When the former song came out, people were blaming it for being a ripoff of Space Boy. online2long.gif

Fair enough, didn't know that. Having said that my point is still valid. This album felt very thrown together and I didn't enjoy it at all sad.gif I was hoping for big things from a male only megamix...
Chronohawk
Posted: May 12 2009, 02:33 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 6,445

QUOTE (DXPetti @ 22 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
Fair enough, didn't know that. Having said that my point is still valid. This album felt very thrown together and I didn't enjoy it at all sad.gif I was hoping for big things from a male only megamix...

I see the point your trying to make there, but there are plenty of songs that have done that in the past. One that immediately comes to mind is Bad Bad Bad, which was mixed with Boom Boom Fire in SEB 180 and 190. I wouldnt say the album's thrown together though.
Lhssh99
Posted: May 12 2009, 03:53 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 17,071

I'm chiming in here to say how much I appreciate this forum, especially the people who upload. There is no way I would be able to buy a copy of this anytime soon, so I'm very grateful to have the chance to listen to such a great new addition to the SEB series! happy.gif

This SEB is the best SEB ever, in my opinion. The transitions and the way they combined songs in this mix are fantastically amazing! I absolutely love it! Seriously, the way they used part of a song as obscure and under appreciated as Dance 4 Love from SEB 21 in the intro of Dancing in the Starlight was awesome! Bad Boy mixed into Roppongi Nights was another great one, too! I love all those little throwbacks to earlier songs; it really makes me want to listen to every SEB I have all over again!

Not to mention the song selection. Bad Illusion? Heroes? Sledge Hammer? I never thought those would appear on any new mixes anywhere unless it was dedicated to 'older' Eurobeat! As for the new songs, the only fault in any of them is that they're too short! I love every one of the new songs already! In fact, I love the entire track list! happy.gif

SEB 197 has given me so much hope for the future of the future of the series (especially future megamixes!) and for Eurobeat in general!
(Sorry for the overuse of exclamation points in my post, but I'm just really happy! XD)
Tessou
Posted: May 12 2009, 07:25 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (DXPetti @ 5 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Big things? You mean Don't Let it Go didn't get you pumped at all?! ohmy.gif
DXPetti
Posted: May 13 2009, 12:15 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ 4 hours, 50 minutes ago)
Big things? You mean Don't Let it Go didn't get you pumped at all?! ohmy.gif

Its good, but nothing in comparison to my number one song atm (which is Crazy Night - Maximum Power). If I judge it by its own merits then yeah its a very good song wink2.gif

And on the whole it feels thrown together, my bar for megamixes is Super Eurobeat presents SEF Gold. They not only mix the songs into each other well but add a little something to spice them up (in this case, noise of a pumped crowd and the announcer bloke).
man_in_evo6
Posted: May 13 2009, 12:19 PM

MisfiringSystem

Member No.: 19,877

I found, like some others, that some of the transitions between songs felt a little weird/ out of key.

As an example, the transition in between "In The Flame of Fire" and "Dancing in the Starlight" sounds a little funny.
beat freak
Posted: May 13 2009, 10:08 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 28,039

I don't know, but I wanna know who that cute Oriental model is on DXPetti's signature? she only shows up once in a while, but I still wanna know-

This post has been edited by beat freak on May 13 2009, 10:09 PM
yanhoan
  Posted: May 15 2009, 04:34 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 24,795

I donated more than $5..but I cant download ...
Please Help /~.~\
xjapanx
Posted: May 16 2009, 06:00 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 32,949

Thanks for the upload, very much appreciated.
Perry
Posted: May 16 2009, 06:45 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (yanhoan @ Yesterday, 5:34 PM)
I donated more than $5..but I cant download ...
Please Help /~.~\

I disabled the security check for you, once you obtain the files, please let me know. Thank you very much for your donations. By the way, you already fulfilled the requirement (6 month membership) before you donated. Do you still want to donate or you want me to refund your $6 donations ? smile.gif
xjapanx
Posted: May 17 2009, 03:24 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 32,949

Awesome! Thanks for the album upload, totally appreciate it.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by BOZZY on May 17 2009, 11:53 PM.
  - Reasons: Undisclosed / Unknown
cyberfox8
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:59 PM

IDW's Corolla Rolla'

Member No.: 13,208

Will we see an upload of extended versions of the last (new) tracks?

We already have the first five new tracks in extended version and they rock out loud, especially Go2.

King Of Eurobeat is one that I want in extended version out of those last new ones.
totse99999
Posted: May 22 2009, 05:59 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,021

Don't like mix, and thanks for sharing!
taishi
Posted: May 23 2009, 08:34 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 33,019

=O Great, Thanks. aunque no entiendo nada pero mi duda es mas fuerte XD
Riegelklotz
Posted: May 27 2009, 12:25 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,040

All the extended versions are on Japanese iTunes now. But how to buy them...? I tried with my (non-Japanese) account and it says it's forbidden and one must be located in Japan to download it... Sorry if that question was asked before whistling.gif
Todeshornisse
Posted: May 27 2009, 02:04 PM

SBK on Tour

Member No.: 11,698

The only one that really interests me with pain is a full version of IVANHOE. Fruity power all night long. w00t2.gif

9 Pages  « 6 7 8 9