Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Play Loud

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,062  ·  Replies: 29 
> shuto kousoku max! build!, Shikiba Tatsuya (R33 GT-R)
Lonely_Driver
Posted: Sep 22 2013, 10:20 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 38,019

QUOTE (Dorifuta @ Aug 22 2013, 11:14 PM)
It's as easy here as it is in Canada.

You're just importing a 1988 model here, not a 1998.

R32 will be available next year! apxrock.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Kazumie_leaf
    Posted: Oct 21 2013, 09:39 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,210

hey now both those roads are amazing no bashing on this page please!

but i am sad to annouce that after this winter the build wont be taking place sad.gif sad.gif but i will edit the name of this thread to the new build and please dont poop when you here what i got!

so here it is the new build up for next winter not this one:

THE AKIO BUILD
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

so iv admiered this car that has been rolling around calgary for years and always bugged the owner to sell it to me well HE DID ! he wanted a stright trade for the R33 that i paid 1500 dollars for ! i couldnt belive it almost in tears when he said he wanted me to be the only person he would sell the car to ! so out of his own pocket he will be fixing it up him self putting the turbo motor back together re wiring the ecu and fixing some spot rust on the floor come next summer shes all mine ! im so so so exited for this thing

DETAILS:: 1978 datsun 280z
engine: 1983 datsun 280zx turbo motor or L28et
built head upgraded turbo to a gt30
bigger injectors upgraded fuel rail front mount intercooler and a megasquirt 2 ecu
trans: mustang 5.0 transmission
full coilovers!

this guy has been building this car for the past 10 years and iv watched it come together. since this build for him is finished he bought a 240z and wants my rb motor to put in it thats why he wanted to do the trade cause he would have no use for the 280z anymore !! i cant wait to finally drive this thing!
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 22 2013, 03:06 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

It's really sad that I could tell from a glance even with all that stuff on it that it was a 280Z. laugh2.gif Enjoy your new build. How's the rust on that guy?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Vortrex
Posted: Oct 22 2013, 04:10 AM

1988 Toyota MR2 AW11, My Go-Kart AE86

Member No.: 38,745

I think this can help you: http://www.zdriver.com/forums/240z-260z-28...-devil-z-35213/
But the engine will cost you a leg and a arm... So first make the exterior the same is what i should do.

So, first buy the watanabe's in black or try these: http://www.driftworks.com/rota-rkr-15-whee...ll-colours.html
And if you want a exact replica move the mirrors to the front and change the color to Midnight Blue. tongue.gif
Kazumie_leaf
    Posted: Aug 27 2014, 09:45 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,210

well the z deal acually fell through the guy backed out last minute allowing me to keep the skyline im kinda happy in a way i didnt really want to get rid of it. so back to the orginall build !

2 Pages  1 2