Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Dr. Love - Doctor Love

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 10,666  ·  Replies: 10 
> Astrology signs
s12drifter
  Posted: May 22 2012, 03:10 PM

The Lulz Boat

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,696

I'm curious but who believes in astrology? Aka Signs or zodiac signs? I guess its stupid but IDK I really do believe in them, likr hardcore LOL.

my sign describes me exactly even the year i was born describes me exactly (year of the snake). like text book type stuff.

it described my last relationship with me and my ex exactly (before i got into it) we were opposites lol tired with strings and hopes that werent there and make a wish that it'll hold up. hahaha.
D3MON
Posted: May 22 2012, 11:25 PM

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ooo!

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,880

well if the zodiac stuff describes the person which I'm the Rat, I make an lousy sales person... so i do not really believe it.
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: May 23 2012, 08:10 AM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

Well I'm a Sagittarius and it describes me pretty well-adventurous and optimistic.

Sagittarius

In Chinese Zodiac, I'm the Sheep-describes me well too, except I don't overindulge in primping and posing. If anything, I'm the total opposite. tongue.gif

Sheep
W.A.R
Posted: May 23 2012, 09:56 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,318

I'm a Aquarius

I checked on the Kung Fu Panda Blu Ray Special Dvd and it says I'm a Dragon
which I thought very well describes me. (Yeah thats how I found out sue me)

It says the Dragon is not a real animal but a mythical creature which makes it different from the animals in the Chinese Zodiac because every other animal is real unlike a dragon. But at the same time its a good thing it also says that we tend to be very successful in life.

Fun fact in China most majority of married couples plan to have a child in the year of the Dragon.

Makes me wonder if I should find another Dragon out there....Double Dragon? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by W.A.R on May 23 2012, 12:46 PM
s12drifter
  Posted: May 23 2012, 11:06 AM

The Lulz Boat

lmao i guess i didnt say my sign pretty sure i did. lol I'm a Virgo and like my sign says i have amazing memory, attention to small details etc etc everything about it describes me like text book stuff lol.

This post has been edited by s12drifter on May 23 2012, 11:07 AM
Lebon14
Posted: May 23 2012, 01:58 PM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

I'm a libra. (Oct. 13)
For some reason, I can't never remember what sign I am. Anyway, on that PsychicGuild website Kylie linked to, there's something that grabbed my attention about my sign :
Libran's Secret Desire: To live an easy, uncomplicated life.

You know what? This too fucking true... at least for me.

Do I believe in it? Well, I don't know... if it turns out to be true, then, good. If not, well, it's ok. I don't base my life off "predictions". Heck, the horoscope for today off that site is... not relevant at all. But tomorrow's... can be relevant though...
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
s12drifter
  Posted: May 23 2012, 03:15 PM

The Lulz Boat

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 1 hour, 16 minutes ago)
I'm a libra. (Oct. 13)
For some reason, I can't never remember what sign I am.  Anyway, on that PsychicGuild website Kylie linked to, there's something that grabbed my attention about my sign :

You know what?  This too fucking true... at least for me.

Do I believe in it?  Well, I don't know... if it turns out to be true, then, good.  If not, well, it's ok.  I don't base my life off "predictions".  Heck, the horoscope for today off that site is... not relevant at all. But tomorrow's... can be relevant though...

lol i dont believe in horoscopes i think it's a sack of shit. i am who i am and no one is changing that.

This post has been edited by s12drifter on May 23 2012, 03:16 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: May 23 2012, 06:50 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

I personally don't believe in astrology signs. But sometimes I read them just to get a quick laugh. They are usually worded so vaguely that they can be applied to almost anyone in any situation. And that is why I think so many people believe in it. It's kinda like a fortune cookie. If a part of the statement applies to a person then they automatically take the entire statement to apply to their own situation. All in all, horoscopes are just there, you can choose to believe in them if you want to, and if you believe in them then more power to you. But for me, those little fortunes have no influence over what I do on a daily basis.
Jardim
Posted: May 23 2012, 09:06 PM

Willing to throw 5's on the blunt your smoking.

Member No.: 15,519

Im a scorpio, whenever i read something about scorpio it always relates to me, do i belive in them? its like a 50/50 with me
s12drifter
  Posted: May 24 2012, 08:32 AM

The Lulz Boat

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 10:50 PM)
I personally don't believe in astrology signs. But sometimes I read them just to get a quick laugh. They are usually worded so vaguely that they can be applied to almost anyone in any situation. And that is why I think so many people believe in it. It's kinda like a fortune cookie. If a part of the statement applies to a person then they automatically take the entire statement to apply to their own situation. All in all, horoscopes are just there, you can choose to believe in them if you want to, and if you believe in them then more power to you. But for me, those little fortunes have no influence over what I do on a daily basis.

if you read a book on it they can get pretty accurate with details and stuff. you could just google is and stuff but the book is far more accurate.

it even gives you a questionnaire type thing for your sign.

you dont have to believe in it, but it REALLY does interest me.
GreyGoose
Posted: Oct 3 2019, 05:20 AM

Shmuck

Group: Banned
Member No.: 51,259

Many people think that you only have a one-star sign, and that’s it. So everyone is either is one of these 12 zodiac signs. Even if people know nothing about astrology basics, most people know what their Sun sign is, and they usually know a few of the character traits that are assigned to it. The astrological predictions that appear in many newspapers and magazines are based on the Sun signs. Personally, I read my zodiac every day and from zodiac calendar I am able to find the trustable prediction for every day of the year.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Tessou on Oct 3 2019, 07:54 PM.
  - Reasons: Bot account.