Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Re-Birth

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,727  ·  Replies: 29 
> Initial D ver5 New Zealand, Timezone queen st.
Tsyta
Posted: Mar 30 2009, 06:46 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 32,272

QUOTE (Hcorp @ 4 hours, 12 minutes ago)
I'll have to stop by TZ sometime this or next week. I played heavily during V2 back when YZY held all of our TA records (wow I must have been like 14 and I'm 20 now), then less so during V3 and by the time V4 rolled around, I was playing WMMT3. This looks good enough to come back for, and the Evo VII being in the game sells me on it o:

i remember that name but not the driver.

was probably rob or one of his buddies lol.

yeh its been a while since version 2. i was only 12 then sleep.gif,

if ur gonna come in come in tomorow cos its double dollars (every 1st wednesday of all months)

and make a big top up then that will last u the whole month.
Mr. Shine
Posted: Apr 13 2009, 06:33 PM

Troll King

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,757

Has interest in AS5 died out already? laugh.gif

I just beat Bunta today, shaving 2 seconds off my Akina DH time to manage it... pretty happy with that happy.gif
Heron
Posted: Apr 13 2009, 06:40 PM

逆天改命

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,391

Not yet. But I am in SG...
BDDEE@
Posted: Apr 13 2009, 08:09 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 21,568

QUOTE (OSK @ 1 hour, 36 minutes ago)
Has interest in AS5 died out already? laugh.gif

I just beat Bunta today, shaving 2 seconds off my Akina DH time to manage it... pretty happy with that happy.gif

its almost more popular then wangan here in brisbane in aus =.=
hopefully doesnt die out anywhere
gkstm
Posted: Feb 2 2010, 09:39 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,826

bump biggrin.gif

does anyone still play?
I saw two guys playing today... it was TAKUMI and I forgot the other dude's name...

I am thinking of playing it, I've played Initial D 3, but I wasn't that good at all, but the IDAS5 graphics is just too awesome biggrin.gif

I was going to buy a card today... but then there was an error 403 come up on the screen, and pretty much failed sad.gif
luckily the manager was there to help me and stuff, and gave me a $8 refund biggrin.gif
but yea so I decided to not buy it.

Does anyone know whats wrong with the error 403 thing.... is the machine faulty or maybe it's just my unlucky day sad.gif ?
Coz I saw one dude playing and it takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to eject his card.
and it also says something about online battle not available... and it talks something about saving the game.

meh anyways, I'll probably still buy the card when Uni starts biggrin.gif

but what are a good car to choose for begginer?
I tried the r32 and FC today.
both on their home courses....... so........ lol.

I'm kinda leaning towards the r32 more though....... I played the PSP version of IDAS3 and I really love the r32 tongue.gif
I also used the rx7, it was great, but it didn't do as well as the r32 in shoumaru (I play a lot there). or maybe I just suck tongue.gif

so anyone suggest a good car?
I hate evos or the subarus, so thats out of the list tongue.gif
which one is more of an overall car, r32 or the FC?

BTW, the manager is the guy with the glasses right?
anyone know what country he is from?

2 Pages  1 2