Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing dispair

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

83 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 151,957  ·  Replies: 2,063 
> Gundam - UC/AU/CE, Gundam Discussion Thread
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:49 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Damn someone beat me to that line hehehe... They did the same thing when it aired on YTV in Canada as well... ><
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 07:51 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,338

btw how many series have a propaganda girl like Relena and Lacus in it?
Akira
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 02:09 PM

t3h_n00berer

Member No.: 3,280

lol, sorry for the temper. XD
And, not many more, two I think, Turn A had Dianna, and 08th ms team had Aina.
EDIT: Yeah, I remember that moment.. "I'll destroy you." lol, it's not THAT bad. tongue.gif I mean considering what's been cut out in other series that wasn't too bad at all. "Though seeing the scene on dvds is just great afterwards.

This post has been edited by Akira on Oct 25 2005, 02:13 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 09:48 PM

I think that's about it for the Relena-types... I don't think in any of the 4 Tomino-UC series was there a character like them...
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 11:32 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

Okay immas started thinking about watching the Gundam series now, but to my knowledge there's like a thousand different seires of gundam. So my question is, are they all linked together somehow (like do they continue on from each other like ID 1st and 2nd stage) or are they just completely different stories all together. Also if they do continue on from each other, then in what order should i watch it form then?
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 05:02 AM

IDW Goldmember

I just saw the first Zeta movie! one word AWESOME!!!!! Its not as graphically stunning as SEED but I found that the battle choreography has much more style and substance than SEED!

I absolutely liked the last bit when Char and Amuro finally meet!

This post has been edited by Metamorphic on Oct 26 2005, 05:02 AM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 09:15 AM

Where'd ya watch it?
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 26 2005, 05:43 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 1,483

Most likely in a movie theatre right? And the 3rd Zeta movie is on the move around Januaryish.

This post has been edited by Legend of Speed on Oct 26 2005, 05:43 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 06:13 PM

They already apparently got a title for it... "The Pulse of the Star is Love"
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 06:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

lol my friend download heir to the stars for me from somewhere its good!!
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 26 2005, 06:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

So are the 3 Zeta theatre movies a remake of the series in 3 movie forms?
Metamorphic
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 06:48 PM

IDW Goldmember

it takes clips from the original content and pieces them into three movies. The Agama (I see this cruiser and I think Archangel totally ripped it off) and Mobile Suits are mildly editted but keep theoriginal feel.

Best of all no recycled framed like SEED!

This post has been edited by Metamorphic on Oct 26 2005, 06:54 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 06:02 PM

I just started watching Victory Gundam and boy... I am starting to see a lot of similarities with GSD...

The main Gundam, the Victory, like the Impulse, consists of the Core Splendor/Fighter and two other parts (which aside from episode 1 or 2 never seem to do anything aside from docking with the other parts to form the Impulse), the face of the Victory looks exactly the same as the one for Destiny. I was surprised seeing these connections only 4 episodes in...

I remember seeing on some sites saying that original Seed was 0079 x Wing retold, now I can clearly say that GSD is Zeta x Victory ><
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Oct 27 2005, 06:27 PM

IDW Goldmember

And I've been saying that about gajillion times about now whistling.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 07:05 AM

Yeah but I never watched Victory until just 2 days ago... ><
Akira
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 03:02 PM

t3h_n00berer

Member No.: 3,280

I just saw the first episode of X, I'm not going to judge yet, but from the looks of it, the original seed got a lot of it's stuff from here, not wing. X from a summary and pics looks like a second attempt at wing since it was a faliure as a gundam series. Though sill okay. wink2.gif
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Nov 1 2005, 09:57 PM

IDW Goldmember

Here's episode 2 of my fan fic, and I decided to call it.... Gundam SEED:Rise to Glory

Gundam SEED:Rise to Glory

Episode 2 - Another Ultimate Coordinator?

Kira and Shinn are fighting with every might they have. Their swords clash after another. None of their suits sustain any damages. Meanwhile in the distance, ZAFT Zaku Warrior II's are fighting off ORB's M2 Astrays.

"I see you have improve a lot since we met." complemented Kira

"Shut up, I don't need your kindness, what you're doing is wrong. I thought your enemy was Dullindal and now that he is defeated you decided to take up his Destiny Plan? That's bull shit" said Shinn

"Say anything you want, and ORB is the strongest nation at the moment do you think you can stop it?" questioned Kira

"I know I can!" yelled Shinn

Destiny Gundam flies towards Kira and swings its sword and slices off Strike Freedom's right hand. Kira looks shocked and disappointed that he got hit so easily

"God, I can't believe ORB made so many units in just a few years" said Dearka

"Who gives a rat ass, we can take them!" yelled Yzak furiously

Yzak's GOUF custom fires its gathling gun and takes down 3 M2 Astrays and an ORB capital ship. Dearka fires his Gelgoog's beam rifle and took down an ORB mobile suit vessel

"Sir! We just lost our mobile suit vessel that contain most of our reserve reinforcements. We need to fall back, they're pushing us back." yelled an ORB CIC

"Fire retreat flares! We're going back home. We took down enough ZAFT mobile suits and ships today." commanded the ORB main captain of the fleet.

Retreat signals flare

"A retreat signal this early?" said Kira

"The Strike Freedom and the ORB fleet retreats"

"Good job on protecting PLANT men" complemented Shinn

"Don't let your guard down, they're be back sooner or later" said Yzak

Meanwhile back on Earth in the ORB Kingdom, a young girl walks through a busy street, and bumps into a man

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

"Oh, I'm very sorry mister" said the girl

"She walks into a cafe"

"Hey, you're late" said a man in a white coat

"I'm sorry, you know me." said the girl

"Who cares as long you are here. Here's your medication. Take at least 3 a day and your whole genetic processing will be complete at last" said the man in the white coat

"Yes, I will finally live a normal life now" said the girl happily

"You might..., but don't forget not to be out so late at night. I mean you are an Ultimate Coordinator and you don't know your own strength yet." said the man in the white coat

"I know..." said the girl sadly

"She leaves the cafe and walks down the street nervously"

"Oh boy, I can't believe you made me take care of this freak, Gilbert. Why did you have to go from Genetic scientist to ZAFT's chairman? Either way I did help you make her and Rey. Let's hope she doesn't get into trouble." said the man in the white coat

Meanwhile back at the representative house of ORB

"Cagalli! We must cancel the Destiny Plan! Riots are breaking out every now and then and people are getting killed. Not just in ORB, but also all over the world." yelled out a man in the meeting hall

"I know it's tough, but it's the only way to ensure that everyone has something to do in the world. That no one would go hungry from no job or money." said Cagalli

"We have to do something quickly. You must of heard by now that ZAFT is having an election next week, and what if a man or female becomes the next Patrick Zala or Gilbert Dullindal?"

"Then we are ready for anything" said Mwu La Fllaga proudly

"Don't forget we have the finest mobile suit pilots at the moment and technology" said Mwu

"And what are you saying General Mwu La Fllaga of the 2nd Independent Murasame Division that we declare war once again?"

"We like be known as the Screaming Eagles, sir" said Mwu

"Don't worry you two. Don't forget that there hasn't been any outbreaks yet. So we shouldn't panic about war. Let's call it a day and go home" said Cagalli

Everyone leaves the meeting hall. Cagalli walks to her room and collapse on her bed and falls asleep from all her stress lately

Meanwhile an explosion breaks out at the side of a local hospital in ORB

"Oh my god, it's an other terroriost attack!" yelled out a citizen

"There's someone in the 5 story!"

The fire department rescues the remaining surviviors and trying desperately to take the fire out. Meanwhile the girl earlier sees and explosion and sees the person trapped in the building, she rushes into the building

"Hey girl, what the hell are you doing!"

"I'm using my gift!" said the girl

"What the hell"

"Oh boy, she's dead"

The girl walks through the flaming hallways slowly yelling out where the trapped person was

"Where are you? I'm here to help you get out of here" said the girl

"I'm over here!"

The person was really a 7 year old boy, the girl picks up the boy runs through the burning hallways very fast. The walls were hot and there was too much smoke covering the view and she can't make a view of the door. The little boy asks "Are we gonna make it out alive?" and the girl replies "Of course we are", but she knew they were not gonna make it. The building collapse...

This post has been edited by Legend of Speed on Nov 1 2005, 10:05 PM
crazyman
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 10:03 PM

savage as F-U-C-K

Member No.: 7,882

dun dun dun.......!
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 10:38 PM

News is circulating the Gundam forums over at GameFaqs and I think AnimeSuki that Yzak is the next chairman of Zaft... ><
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Nov 2 2005, 10:38 AM

IDW Goldmember

I don't believe that. It be weird that Yzak becomes chairman of ZAFT when he helped out the Clyne Faction 2 times. I guess Dearka will take over Yzak's old rank and become a commander of a fleet?
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:27 PM

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=42052

Apparently comes from the latest Animage magazine...
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Nov 2 2005, 03:27 PM

IDW Goldmember

Yzak sounds good as ZAFT's chairman. Now ZAFT won't be corrupted when Patrick Zala and Gilbert Dullindal were in charge.
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 05:46 PM

It's too bad... I was hoping to see Athrun become the new Chairman and have him decide to drop one of the Zaft colonies on the Earth to force the Naturals to immigrate to space and be made into Co-ordinators or something... ><
Legend of Speed
  Posted: Nov 2 2005, 05:57 PM

IDW Goldmember

Yes, then we get a Athrun's Counterattack. Then again Athrun seems too emotional as a chairman and might have trouble deciding on what to do.
Metamorphic
Posted: Nov 5 2005, 06:10 AM

IDW Goldmember

Newest Development in Gundam Seed Alliance Imari will no longer be a natural nor is she a Coordinator

im still on the first ep but too busy to wrap it up because of exams but after the exams be prepared for line art as well

83 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »