Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing move - strike on (Movie Size)

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,709  ·  Replies: 26 
> I need help (again) finding out these song titles, random seb
xiao
Posted: Feb 1 2017, 02:56 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (s0nginmyheart1 @ 9 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
They are audio that I've converted from video - of some dance team routines that used instrumental portions of eurobeat songs. I've tried using Shazam and SoundHound but these are the ones that don't come up with any results.

Ahh that explains a lot! ohmy.gif

Remember that you can use the YouTube tag up there in your post to link a video and then specify the time of the track.

A lot of the time ~ the song-title itself is displayed prior to the routine. & If I know the paralists → Chilean, Brazilian, American, Canadian, Japanese, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Saudi, Colombian, Hawaiian, Australian, Singaporean, Mexican, Argentinian, English, Lunarian, USMC, Nekonian, or Xenomorphian ...

Chances are I probably know the dudes & can tell u what song they're dancing too ~ having a visual-aid helps out a lot sometimes! happy.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on Feb 1 2017, 08:13 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
s0nginmyheart1
  Posted: Feb 3 2017, 12:33 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,372

here's another one smile.gif
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0359RFopzUG

Thanks in advance!

2 Pages  1 2